Tape Depot Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tape Depot
"Solid product at a great price. Much better bang for the buck than some alternatives."
"No complaints about the service, will order again if need be and will recommend to others"
"Excellent product! ! Perfectly timely! THANK YOU"
"Very quick delivery and a great product"
"Good tape at a fair price. Thanks."
"I needed a piece of tape of a particular color, width, and material. They had some and it wasn't very expensive. They shipped it promptly and it did what I needed."
"Shipped the tape super fast and at a great price."
"It was not tacky at all . Did not hold anything in place. Should offer small rolls because it's not worth a large quantity if it doesn't stick."
"Sold me duct tape instead of real gaff"
Thanks for your feedback. The Standard Grade Gaffer tape you purchased is designed to be low/no residue tape for temporary applications. If you are referring to the finish, we have both a low gloss and 100% cloth matte, though the standard grade is more popular because of the price. We're happy to refund or exchange any unused, undamaged roll. Just let us know: hello@tapedepot.com or by phone 888.282.8273.

TapeDepot Support
"Timely arrival"
"Had the products I needed, at a good price."
"You have the best tape for my big tape runner! Top that with fast service."
"Good quality tape with fast shipping."
"Product was exactly what I expected. I received it within a few days. Ordering was no issue. Can't ask much more than that."
"Great purchase, Had a partial issue with shipper, customer service handled issue and re-sent item. Perfect ending, Will purchase again. You can rely on this company!"
"Quick and easy, always perfect with a coupon. Sometimes the scrapbooking (reverse wound atg tape) tape tries to stick to the wrong side when feeding, or to the feed roll. Both are pretty easy fixes and ry he prices can't be beat!"
"The Tape Depot makes me happy by ALWAYS sending my order promptly and accurately. Also, best price around that I've seen. I've been a customer for a number of years, first by purchasing from eBay. And I've also referred a lot of people your way! Thanks for your continued good service."
"Always dependable, Tape Depot offers quick response to all my theatrical tape needs!"
"tape ordered came as expected, It's all good thanks"
"This tape is about 1/4 the cost of buying it at store level when you buy in large quantities."
Tape Depot is rated 4.59 based on 32 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!