Tape Depot Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tape Depot
"Shipped the tape super fast and at a great price."
"It was not tacky at all . Did not hold anything in place. Should offer small rolls because it's not worth a large quantity if it doesn't stick."
"Sold me duct tape instead of real gaff"
"Timely arrival"
"Had the products I needed, at a good price."
"You have the best tape for my big tape runner! Top that with fast service."
"Good quality tape with fast shipping."
"Product was exactly what I expected. I received it within a few days. Ordering was no issue. Can't ask much more than that."
"Great purchase, Had a partial issue with shipper, customer service handled issue and re-sent item. Perfect ending, Will purchase again. You can rely on this company!"
"Quick and easy, always perfect with a coupon. Sometimes the scrapbooking (reverse wound atg tape) tape tries to stick to the wrong side when feeding, or to the feed roll. Both are pretty easy fixes and ry he prices can't be beat!"
"The Tape Depot makes me happy by ALWAYS sending my order promptly and accurately. Also, best price around that I've seen. I've been a customer for a number of years, first by purchasing from eBay. And I've also referred a lot of people your way! Thanks for your continued good service."
"Always dependable, Tape Depot offers quick response to all my theatrical tape needs!"
"tape ordered came as expected, It's all good thanks"
"This tape is about 1/4 the cost of buying it at store level when you buy in large quantities."
"Good experience. Product promptly delivered and matched description. Plan on ordering more tape soon."
"great selection and great prices. I had a tape runner from scotch that I thought I was going to have to throw out because I didn't think refills were made anymore, Tape Depot has them."
"Quick delivery. Quality product."
"The size of the tape that i ordered was just right for what i was working on."
"I use a LOT of this tape making cards. Works like a charm. Holds great. Have not had any issues to date."
"Very good tape for the application"
Tape Depot is rated 4.54 based on 26 reviews