TextNow Reviews

04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does TextNow deliver?

How can I contact TextNow?

(226) 312-3532

Click Here

Tell us how TextNow made you happy

Live Chat
"It’s not a great service. I’m just going to stick to using the app"
Are you TextNow? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The phone service sucks the only good thing is that I have hotspot I can turn on another phone Wi-Fi and use text services do there because phone reception is horrible I cannot Place calls like I could a regular phone line I cannot receive calls like I can on a regular phone line it is hard for me to run that company with a crappy phone service like this I was supposed to get credited to my account promos for $20 and another $20 credit for a referral or something like that never received it so it's still up in the air if I want to renew my plan is there anything we can do to accommodate"
"Wasn’t the phone it was the service I had to open an app like at home on the free app on WiFi I was understanding that it would work like normal I’ll never leave my iPhone again this was gonna be my work cell as I’m a mechanic and when trying to use would lock or freeze up forget that TextNow drove me back to straight talks service as a side not you cannot talk to anyone just live chat from stupid hours of 10:30-4:00 and the kicker there messing me around about my refund I made 6 calls the cell was perfect I have to wait 30 days after they receive the cell back it’s $54.98 I can use for my bills because there’s another company besides TextNow supposed to issue my refund so with my 600 customers think of the branch of people I can communicate with about the poor workings of TextNow the freezing up and such is not so bad at home because it was free when my cell had broken wife used laptop for calls untilnew cell and so you know yes I’ve got amazing super fast broadband 200+ mbps so no problem it’s TextNow app does on friends and customers alike so that’s my experience and that’s why they’re getting poor rating!!!!"
TextNow is rated 3.67 based on 12 reviews