The Beauty Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Beauty Academy
Read The Beauty Academy Reviews

About The Beauty Academy:

The Beauty Academy offers you the quickest route to your new independence and success! For over 20 years we have helped thousands of people like you achieve fabulous new careers with our high quality, short term, intensive professional diploma and NVQ Beauty, Make-Up and Nail courses.

01223 420666

info@thebeautyacademy.org

William James House, Cowley Road

Tell us how The Beauty Academy made you happy
I attended the beauty academy in Manchester for the makeup & lash extension courses all the tutors were lovely and so helpful, they explained everything so well and were there to help when needed. So glad I chose the beauty academy it’s help me so much with my career, will definitely be back again.
Loved my courses very easy to follow and someone always on hand to help when needed.
I liked that they have very strict procedures about hygiene. The trainers are highly experienced and very friendly. Great experience overall.
I have taken a few courses with the beauty academy and it has been an amazing experience, with the final assessments the tutors make you feel very relaxed so you can enjoy it, thank you
Thank you for your review Sue! Great to hear you've enjoyed your courses. We hope to welcome you for more courses in future and wish you all the best moving forward offering your treatments!
Excellent teaching. I did the highly defined brows and classic eyelash extensions course and both were very thorough.
Wonderful feedback, thank you! Best of luck with offering your new treatments, don't forget our Support team is on hand if you need anything moving forward! Hope to welcome you to further courses in future!
Very thorough training, Gigi is a brilliant tutor. Would definitely recommend.
Such great feedback, thank you! Gigi is a wonderful tutor. We are very lucky to have such an incredible team of tutors and support staff at head office too! We hope to welcome you to more courses in future! All the best!
Attended the classic and Russian lashes courses both was brilliant both teachers was lovely and helpful would highly recommend and be back for more courses!
Thank you for a great review Kelsey! We'd love to know what we could have done to have gained that last gold star! If we can support you in any way further, please don't hesitate to contact our Support team! We wish you all the best moving forward with your treatments and hope to see you on more courses in future!
Have attended 2 courses so far & would highly recommend The Beauty Academy , very informative and make sure you understand every aspect , have 1 more course booked, but will definitely be booking more with them !
Thank you for your review Victoria! Amazing feedback, so pleased to hear you are enjoying your training and hope you enjoy your next course too. Don't forget our Support team are on-hand if you need anything before, during or after training. Thanks again for the feedback!
I’ve now attended both Facial and Spa Massage courses at The Beauty Academy in Birmingham. Both sessions have been run by Yvonne who is a clear, patient and inspiring tutor. The follow up materials are excellent. I highly recommend it.
Very professional and quick just how I prefer it
Excellent training and great teaching.
It was a pleasure to attend the facial massage and the microdermabrasion course's. I cannot wait to book the electrical facials. The teaching is to a very high standard & made me feel very comfortable.
Amazing training at The Beauty Academy Leeds. Jess my tutor on the day was fantastic, she made me feel welcome and confident in Classic eyelash extensions.
Found the courses very helpful! The tutors were very lovely but still professional
I trained in manicure and pedicure including luxuary treatments along with gel and acrylic extensions also. The course was fantastic. I was trained by Gigi and she was brilliant! So knowledgable and encouraging. No question was too silly, you can be shown over and over again until you're confident. The support is fantastic if you're wanting a kick start in the nail industry I would highly recommend and I will definitely be back for more courses in the future.
I studied Indian Head Massage at The Beauty Academy. You learn a lot in one day. The teacher Sheral was excellent and passionate about the subject. Definitely recommend the course to anyone interested in massage.
Katy & Yvonne are fantastic. I’ve completed several courses with them and can not recommend enough, if I could have given you both more than 5 stars, I would have!! Thanks so much ladies!! Until next time x
Thank you so much for your review Dionne! We hope to welcome you to further courses in future and wish you all the best with your new beauty career!
Absolutely amazing course. Team are so helpful. Holly was fantastic. Would love to do another course. Definitely highly recommend. Only thing I would say I was a little disappointed in was the quality of certificate considering the hight standard of course
Had several days done. Rachel - one of the tutors is very lovely and knowledgeable. Had nice and informative days. But most of the days was not enough time to practice enough. Had to be rushed to get in time. Could be longer days. On negative side- didn't expect to be changed £25 for diploma to be printed.
Hi Jurga, thank you for taking time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear we didn't quite reach a 5 star rating and are keen to reach out to you to see what further support we can offer to ensure you are fully confident in moving forward to deliver your beauty skills. Please contact our friendly team on freephone 0800 999 2277 and they'd be happy to provide additional support or training as you feel you may need. Thank you!
I did my course in the Beauty Academy in Cambridge, the classes where Manicure and Pedicure, I highly recommend it. The classes where well-organised and small, which I liked because it gave the tutor a better opportunity to explain things and go in-depth more. I really enjoyed them! - Viktoriya Skinner
The Beauty Academy is rated 4.48 based on 378 reviews