The Engineering Design Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Engineering Design

About The Engineering Design: The Engineering Design is providing Engineering, Architectural and Mechanical Design and Drafting Solutions around the world for the last 15 years. With a team of experts, who are specialized in technical aspects of engineering.

Tell us how The Engineering Design made you happy

"Based on our mutual project experience TED delivered the complete scope in the required quality, the communication was always easy and fluent, TED's attitude of work was open, helpful, and client-focused."
"We've done two projects with these guys. They did a great job. At the beginning we had to go back and forth in order to fine tune our drawing as our company does things differently from everyone else, but they were always prompt with their responses. The second time around our drawing was just as we needed it right from the start. We'll definitely be using this company for big HVAC drawing projects from now on."
"Fast response time, quality drawings and receptive to changes on plans."
"Things went well on my project but I had to make sure that all details were being followed and were being incorporated. Once we got a understanding of the project requirements I think things went very smoothly."
"It was a pleasure working with Naresh and the team at TED on my Design Development large home design project. The turn-around times were consistently excellent while edits, issues. renovations, and improvements were managed in the most professional manner."
"This design team is excellent. I needed a REVIT 3D coordination drawings within a deadline of 10 days, and they provided me with a thorough job. And Naresh is a very polite and humble marketing director."
"Very cooperative,on time and schedule with delivering projects as promised."
"Excellent service, on time. Highly recommended. Thank you Unicare Health"
"Working with The Engineering Design has been an joyful experience! The CADed drawings were returned to us as expected."
"TED did a great job on a roof deck rendering we asked for in a very short period of time. The quality was excellent, and they were extremely responsive to our feedback, working extra hard to get everything done before Diwali. The pricing was very reasonable, and the communication was easy. I look forward to working with Naresh and his team again soon!"
"Given a very difficult project, the Engineering Design group came through for me. it was a new process and together we figured out how to make it work. Thank you for taking on my project and seeing it through."
"Fairly quick turnaround - our company used them to check interferences between different consulting disciplines and they returned a model re-worked without clashes. There was not much written explanation as to what deliverable was being returned as we were given a bunch of files, but they set up a screen sharing phone call everything made sense afterward. Quantity and quality of work was solid. Initial communication could improve."
"Sahaj and his team were very professional and very quick to respond. Outsourcing to them was definitely a very good choice. Once they understood how I work and like my work to be done, it was a very quick process from there. Some technical things are hard to explain through e-mail and they tried their best to give me what I was looking for which I greatly appreciate. Turn around time was very good. Would definitely work with them again."
"TED took some rough sketches and turned them into a working Revit model in short order. I was pleased with the work. Revisions were performed in a timely manner. I would gladly use TED again for another architectural design project."
"It's been a pleasure dealing with this company due to their responsiveness. The Engineering Design has impressed us with their quick turnarounds, professionalism and quality work. They gave us exactly what we needed and we were able to process the order in time for construction at short notice. Highly recommended."
"I have enjoyed working the the Engineering Design Company. They are very responsive in and create life-like renderings. I am anxious to learn more of their production capabilities and continue to work with them on future work."
"They provided very high quality equipment renderings and equipment animations for upcoming product launch materials. They are fast, efficient and very professional. They certainly made my job easier and made our new products look great."
"we got everything we asked right on time."
"VERY QUICK TURN AROUND"
"They delivered a floor plan that was exactly what we requested. The 3D floor plan matched our 2D plan perfectly and it was processed in a timely manner."
The Engineering Design is rated 4.63 based on 24 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access