The Engineering Design Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Engineering Design

About The Engineering Design: The Engineering Design is providing Engineering, Architectural and Mechanical Design and Drafting Solutions around the world for the last 15 years. With a team of experts, who are specialized in technical aspects of engineering.

"Working with The Engineering Design has been an joyful experience! The CADed drawings were returned to us as expected."
"TED did a great job on a roof deck rendering we asked for in a very short period of time. The quality was excellent, and they were extremely responsive to our feedback, working extra hard to get everything done before Diwali. The pricing was very reasonable, and the communication was easy. I look forward to working with Naresh and his team again soon!"
"Given a very difficult project, the Engineering Design group came through for me. it was a new process and together we figured out how to make it work. Thank you for taking on my project and seeing it through."
"Fairly quick turnaround - our company used them to check interferences between different consulting disciplines and they returned a model re-worked without clashes. There was not much written explanation as to what deliverable was being returned as we were given a bunch of files, but they set up a screen sharing phone call everything made sense afterward. Quantity and quality of work was solid. Initial communication could improve."
"Sahaj and his team were very professional and very quick to respond. Outsourcing to them was definitely a very good choice. Once they understood how I work and like my work to be done, it was a very quick process from there. Some technical things are hard to explain through e-mail and they tried their best to give me what I was looking for which I greatly appreciate. Turn around time was very good. Would definitely work with them again."
"TED took some rough sketches and turned them into a working Revit model in short order. I was pleased with the work. Revisions were performed in a timely manner. I would gladly use TED again for another architectural design project."
"It's been a pleasure dealing with this company due to their responsiveness. The Engineering Design has impressed us with their quick turnarounds, professionalism and quality work. They gave us exactly what we needed and we were able to process the order in time for construction at short notice. Highly recommended."
"I have enjoyed working the the Engineering Design Company. They are very responsive in and create life-like renderings. I am anxious to learn more of their production capabilities and continue to work with them on future work."
"They provided very high quality equipment renderings and equipment animations for upcoming product launch materials. They are fast, efficient and very professional. They certainly made my job easier and made our new products look great."
"we got everything we asked right on time."
"VERY QUICK TURN AROUND"
"They delivered a floor plan that was exactly what we requested. The 3D floor plan matched our 2D plan perfectly and it was processed in a timely manner."
"Sahaj has been very accommodating and quick with changes, once we got what I was looking for squared away it has been smooth sailing."
"We needed several hundred SketchUp files rendered in both 3D and 2D technical dimension drawings. TED were very helpful from start to finish and produced great quality images on time and budget with any errors being very quickly re-produced. Great work TED."
"The Engineer Group does great work. We work with them on a regular basis. The team has expertise in a wide variety of software and versions making them valued design collaborators. We recommend them highly."
"Project communication needs to step up. We wait too long for reply and often just get the updated files in return without any process communication at all. We would want you to communicate all your concerns during work and please try to ask if something is not clear. This would make the process faster and easier for both parties. Please inform us as you go, cause we struggle to know what progress info to give our customers :-) Work quality is getting better and better :-)"
The Engineering Design is rated 4.56 based on 16 reviews