The Engineering Design Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Engineering Design

About The Engineering Design: The Engineering Design is providing Engineering, Architectural and Mechanical Design and Drafting Solutions around the world for the last 15 years. With a team of experts, who are specialized in technical aspects of engineering.

"It was a pleasure working with Naresh and the team at TED on my Design Development large home design project. The turn-around times were consistently excellent while edits, issues. renovations, and improvements were managed in the most professional manner."
"This design team is excellent. I needed a REVIT 3D coordination drawings within a deadline of 10 days, and they provided me with a thorough job. And Naresh is a very polite and humble marketing director."
"Very cooperative,on time and schedule with delivering projects as promised."
"Excellent service, on time. Highly recommended. Thank you Unicare Health"
"Working with The Engineering Design has been an joyful experience! The CADed drawings were returned to us as expected."
"TED did a great job on a roof deck rendering we asked for in a very short period of time. The quality was excellent, and they were extremely responsive to our feedback, working extra hard to get everything done before Diwali. The pricing was very reasonable, and the communication was easy. I look forward to working with Naresh and his team again soon!"
"Given a very difficult project, the Engineering Design group came through for me. it was a new process and together we figured out how to make it work. Thank you for taking on my project and seeing it through."
"It's been a pleasure dealing with this company due to their responsiveness. The Engineering Design has impressed us with their quick turnarounds, professionalism and quality work. They gave us exactly what we needed and we were able to process the order in time for construction at short notice. Highly recommended."
"I have enjoyed working the the Engineering Design Company. They are very responsive in and create life-like renderings. I am anxious to learn more of their production capabilities and continue to work with them on future work."
"They provided very high quality equipment renderings and equipment animations for upcoming product launch materials. They are fast, efficient and very professional. They certainly made my job easier and made our new products look great."
"we got everything we asked right on time."
"They delivered a floor plan that was exactly what we requested. The 3D floor plan matched our 2D plan perfectly and it was processed in a timely manner."
"We needed several hundred SketchUp files rendered in both 3D and 2D technical dimension drawings. TED were very helpful from start to finish and produced great quality images on time and budget with any errors being very quickly re-produced. Great work TED."
"The Engineer Group does great work. We work with them on a regular basis. The team has expertise in a wide variety of software and versions making them valued design collaborators. We recommend them highly."
The Engineering Design is rated 4.59 based on 22 reviews