The Engineering Design Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Engineering Design

About The Engineering Design: The Engineering Design is providing Engineering, Architectural and Mechanical Design and Drafting Solutions around the world for the last 15 years. With a team of experts, who are specialized in technical aspects of engineering.

"Fairly quick turnaround - our company used them to check interferences between different consulting disciplines and they returned a model re-worked without clashes. There was not much written explanation as to what deliverable was being returned as we were given a bunch of files, but they set up a screen sharing phone call everything made sense afterward. Quantity and quality of work was solid. Initial communication could improve."
"Sahaj and his team were very professional and very quick to respond. Outsourcing to them was definitely a very good choice. Once they understood how I work and like my work to be done, it was a very quick process from there. Some technical things are hard to explain through e-mail and they tried their best to give me what I was looking for which I greatly appreciate. Turn around time was very good. Would definitely work with them again."
"TED took some rough sketches and turned them into a working Revit model in short order. I was pleased with the work. Revisions were performed in a timely manner. I would gladly use TED again for another architectural design project."
"VERY QUICK TURN AROUND"
"Sahaj has been very accommodating and quick with changes, once we got what I was looking for squared away it has been smooth sailing."
The Engineering Design is rated 4.61 based on 18 reviews