The Engineering Design Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Engineering Design

About The Engineering Design: The Engineering Design is providing Engineering, Architectural and Mechanical Design and Drafting Solutions around the world for the last 15 years. With a team of experts, who are specialized in technical aspects of engineering.

"Sahaj and his team were very professional and very quick to respond. Outsourcing to them was definitely a very good choice. Once they understood how I work and like my work to be done, it was a very quick process from there. Some technical things are hard to explain through e-mail and they tried their best to give me what I was looking for which I greatly appreciate. Turn around time was very good. Would definitely work with them again."
"They delivered a floor plan that was exactly what we requested. The 3D floor plan matched our 2D plan perfectly and it was processed in a timely manner."
"Sahaj has been very accommodating and quick with changes, once we got what I was looking for squared away it has been smooth sailing."
"We needed several hundred SketchUp files rendered in both 3D and 2D technical dimension drawings. TED were very helpful from start to finish and produced great quality images on time and budget with any errors being very quickly re-produced. Great work TED."
"Project communication needs to step up. We wait too long for reply and often just get the updated files in return without any process communication at all. We would want you to communicate all your concerns during work and please try to ask if something is not clear. This would make the process faster and easier for both parties. Please inform us as you go, cause we struggle to know what progress info to give our customers :-) Work quality is getting better and better :-)"
The Engineering Design is rated 4.59 based on 22 reviews