The Essential Fly Reviews

Read The Essential Fly Reviews

directors@theessentialfly.com

Rowan Lodge35B Bondgate

Tell us how The Essential Fly made you happy
My last order still has not arrived.
We are genuinely sorry to hear there was a delay in you receiving your parcel. It left us in a timely fashion after you having placed your order. We sent it first class Royal Mail on a tracked service (which we hope you received email notification about). We can see it has now arrived. We do apologise for any inconvenience. We have taken this up with Royal Mail to complain as it should have been with you next day from dispatch.
We would like to reassure you that this is not normal practice and we hope it does not deter you from shopping with us again.
With kind regards
Team TEF
Very disappointed this time. Order placed 31st May for a VERY popular fly, the Grey Wulff. It took TWO MONTHS to arrive. Have had to move to another supplier.
We are very sorry for the delay on the dispatch of this fly. You are right that it is indeed a very popular fly and unfortunately we had sold out of this fly during the start of the season and into May. We have our flies made up in very large batches and unfortunately this takes time hence the delay in getting it to you . Please be assured that we carry hundreds of thousands of flies in at any one time and we are genuinely sorry that you were not able to get these flies sooner. We hope you saw the email communications from our customer services team keeping you in the loop on this matter.
We also hope you will give us an opportunity to remedy this situation for you and reassure you of our commitment to our customers.
With best wishes
The Essential Fly
I would love to say something ++ But I have not received my order yet. You sent it on the 9th. I hope this does not happen on my last order of 135.00. not sent yet?
Hello and thank you for your message. I am sorry your order has not arrived. We definitely shipped it to you same day via first class airmail so I hope it will be with you very soon.
Your order of this week has not yet been dispatched as there are special order items contained within it. As soon as these come in we will dispatch straight away as usual.
Kind regards
Ann and team at TEF
I never did receive my order must of got lost at sea
The Essential Fly is rated 4.86 based on 1,757 reviews