The Garden Furniture Centre Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Garden Furniture Centre Ltd
Telephone
Read The Garden Furniture Centre Ltd Reviews

About The Garden Furniture Centre Ltd:

The Garden Furniture Centre Ltd is one of the UKs largest retailers of Garden Furniture. We supply an extensive range of top quality Garden Furniture. Our range includes Teak Garden Furniture, Gazebos, Benches, Parasols, BBQs, Patio Heaters and more.

The Garden Furniture Centre Ltd,
Yew Tree Farm Craft Centre, Wootton Wawen

Tell us how The Garden Furniture Centre Ltd made you happy
Big warning stay away everyone they will take your and let u chasing them and always new person pick up calls if they do most of the time they don't even pick calls
Warning 🚫they will take your money.
And disappear you will end up chasing it and you might or may be never receive anything as they will just cancel your order eventually or takes forever to deliver.
And also fake reviews available from their staff as I was looking at the reviews I found name of same person called Natalie plummet made a 5 star review.
That says it all.
So everyone stay away or you can try your luck if u want.
dresadful service, bought a garden sofa in July and still waiting for cushions 25th September, but they just lie when you call. They lied from the get go when they said that the sofa was in stock...it wasn't. They are just awful, avaiod at all cost.
I ordered a parasol which they said was in stock. They didn't deliver so I rang and they said was out of stock. I asked to cancel and they said no problem. I have been unable to get my money back after 2 weeks of waiting. It appears they deal through a call centre and you can never speak to an employee. Avoid at all costs.
Easy to view online and simple to order. Really good communication and product was just the job!
The Garden Furniture Centre Ltd is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews