The Point Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Point

Tell us how The Point made you happy
Excellent, Vicky listens to what you want and discusses the options with you before starting. The decor is good, you're always offered a coffee and the products used are always nice. Just what you want at a hairdressers!
Purchased the book and do not have access to the ebook like I’m supposed to . I spoke to a bot that could not help and clicked on the option to speak to a live chat and have been waiting for over an hour!! Terrible! Just terrible!!
My "lifelong" account was deleted. They "can't access" my account, b/c it wasn't use in two years. I didn't need this resource in my last job. This resource would be especially helpful in COVID as I'm a teletherapist. I wish I could use my "lifelong" account in this COVID season.
Terrible customer service. My "lifelong" account was deleted and information "untraceable". I was told this was a "lifelong" membership, but I'm unable to access my account b/c I didn't use it for 2 years. In my old job, I didn't need this website, and now I do need it, especially in COVID where I'm acting as an online therapist. This website would be relevant. I was told I could re-purchase this product with the same email.
The Point is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews