The Psychic Tree Reviews

Crina Dascal
The Psychic Tree 1 star review on 28th January 2020
Crina Dascal
More Photos & Videos
Fabulous service, order Wednesday night and delivers Saturday morning. Delivery was free due to the items ordered.
I ordered the Beginners sage smudging kit and guide. Blue Agate crystal and a rose quartz heart and oval pendant. Fabulous price for all three.
All items received in perfect condition. The Blue agate Crystal selected for me is beautiful, I can’t stop looking at it.
My rose quartz pendant is stunning. the necklace is a really good length.
This is the first time I have ordered from the Psychic Tree and I am thrilled with the l items and the service. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely be buying from them again.
I placed an order early afternoon and it was delivered the next day by standard postage. My next order was placed in the evening so wouldn't have been despatched till the following day and that arrived the day after too. The best delivery response I have ever come across and the products are great and reasonably priced too. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited here online on the 17 June and i saw a marvelous testimony of Tracie Adana from United States on the forum about the good works DR.tunde I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR.tunde did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my husband back i just as i read on the internet. I'm Carolina peter I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR.tunde For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of my marriage. Contact him now for any kind of help via Email:babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or you can contact his whats-app mobile line +2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, PREGNANCY, DIABETES AND MORE.
This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited here online on the 17 June and i saw a marvelous testimony of Tracie Adana from United States on the forum about the good works DR.tunde I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR.tunde did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my husband back i just as i read on the internet. I'm Carolina peter I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR.tunde For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of my marriage. Contact him now for any kind of help via Email:babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or you can contact his whats app mobile line +2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.
Absolutely love it. Beautiful stones, very fast shipping, and really nice, and great customer service; am always very happy with my experience. I would recommend this as the place to go for any of your crystal (etc), needs. As a crystal healer, it is great to have this.
An amazing company with speedy service and very polite customer service!
I have recommend this shop to many people and they agree.
The Psychic Tree is rated 3.36 based on 11 reviews