The Psychic Tree Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Psychic Tree

Tell us how The Psychic Tree made you happy
I’ve ordered a crystal necklace and it’s nothing like the picture. As far as I know, Smokey Quartz it’s not that clear and that transparent as the one that I recieved, and for sure it’s not the same one as in picture, and if it is the same one, they should change the pictures with more realistic ones. I’ve attached photos with what I’ve ordered and what I recieved.
My order was not delivered. I am disabled and both my husband and I were in at the time the order was apparently delivered. Fully aware that we were expecting a delivery. No card through the door from the post office. Our neighbours have not received any parcel. Worse than that the stress that these items were supposed to help has only just escalated because the company are not addressing the fact that they have taken my money and not delivered the promised items. Perhaps they as a company could investigate why these items have not been delivered instead of throwing the responsibility back at the customer.
They charge cards without permission or letting people at all know what they take money for , on top of your order and shipping you only know of, totally illegal. Avoid this company!
The Psychic Tree is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews