The Psychic Tree Reviews

Crina Dascal
The Psychic Tree 1 star review on 28th January 2020
Crina Dascal
More Photos & Videos
I never got my order. They use the app Arrive and yet they send your package so it’s not traceable. They also want you to think your dealing with a company in the US (The Psychic Tree US...what’s with the US?) when they are in England. I would never have purchased from them if I knew this when I placed my order.
I’ve ordered a crystal necklace and it’s nothing like the picture. As far as I know, Smokey Quartz it’s not that clear and that transparent as the one that I recieved, and for sure it’s not the same one as in picture, and if it is the same one, they should change the pictures with more realistic ones. I’ve attached photos with what I’ve ordered and what I recieved.
My order was not delivered. I am disabled and both my husband and I were in at the time the order was apparently delivered. Fully aware that we were expecting a delivery. No card through the door from the post office. Our neighbours have not received any parcel. Worse than that the stress that these items were supposed to help has only just escalated because the company are not addressing the fact that they have taken my money and not delivered the promised items. Perhaps they as a company could investigate why these items have not been delivered instead of throwing the responsibility back at the customer.
They charge cards without permission or letting people at all know what they take money for , on top of your order and shipping you only know of, totally illegal. Avoid this company!
The Psychic Tree is rated 3.36 based on 11 reviews