The Psychic Tree Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Psychic Tree

Tell us how The Psychic Tree made you happy
My order was not delivered. I am disabled and both my husband and I were in at the time the order was apparently delivered. Fully aware that we were expecting a delivery. No card through the door from the post office. Our neighbours have not received any parcel. Worse than that the stress that these items were supposed to help has only just escalated because the company are not addressing the fact that they have taken my money and not delivered the promised items. Perhaps they as a company could investigate why these items have not been delivered instead of throwing the responsibility back at the customer.
They charge cards without permission or letting people at all know what they take money for , on top of your order and shipping you only know of, totally illegal. Avoid this company!
This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited here online on the 17 June and i saw a marvelous testimony of Tracie Adana from United States on the forum about the good works DR.tunde I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR.tunde did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my husband back i just as i read on the internet. I'm Carolina peter I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR.tunde For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of my marriage. Contact him now for any kind of help via Email:babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or you can contact his whats-app mobile line +2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, PREGNANCY, DIABETES AND MORE.
This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited here online on the 17 June and i saw a marvelous testimony of Tracie Adana from United States on the forum about the good works DR.tunde I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR.tunde did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my husband back i just as i read on the internet. I'm Carolina peter I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR.tunde For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of my marriage. Contact him now for any kind of help via Email:babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or you can contact his whats app mobile line +2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.
Absolutely love it. Beautiful stones, very fast shipping, and really nice, and great customer service; am always very happy with my experience. I would recommend this as the place to go for any of your crystal (etc), needs. As a crystal healer, it is great to have this.
An amazing company with speedy service and very polite customer service! I have recommend this shop to many people and they agree.
The Psychic Tree is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews