WsC - The Watch Strap Co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend WsC - The Watch Strap Co

About WsC - The Watch Strap Co: WsC London - The Apple Watch Strap Specialist.

WsC straps turn every day watches into high-end fashion statements fit for the occasional watch wearer to the most demanding of watch connoisseurs. Prestigious, modern, timeless. Become part of the elite.

hello@thewatchstrap.co

How would you rate WsC - The Watch Strap Co ?

"The yellow oxford band is fantastic.. It looks just like the image on the website!"
"My new WsC Mesh Loop looks vey nice and was easy to fit. My wrists are quite narrow and this fit me very well, the magnet makes it super easy to adjust..."
"Beautiful grey watch strap :)"
"I bought a pink strap strap for my series 3 apple watch & it really looks great, good quality, very easy to fit and very comfortable."
"Perfect watch strap. Sturdy and stylish! Couldn't ask for more!"
"happy with my new watch strap will order again from this brand"
"This is a nice padded strap, feels comfortable on the wrist and perhaps more importantly, it fits great as well..."
"The strap seems good quality and was extremely easy to fit, slid straight into my watch. I had free shipping as my order was over £50, so, very happy with that."
"My strap came in the post today and at first glance it is great, lovely packaging and feels really well made."
"Super happy with my purchase! :)"
"A real eye-catcher, the Vengeance leather strap is fast becoming the favourite of my collection, I need to get my hands on the burgundy one now as well! lol!"
"A really unique strap, very comfortable and makes my watch look very cool!"
"Gorgeous vibrant colour, completely different to all of my other straps, love the look."
"Presentation and build quality of the product is fantastic, love the range of straps from here! Will be back once I have an itch for a new strap..."
"bought myself an early birthday present from here last weekend and i absolutely love my new band really nice colours x"
"Extremely happy! 10/10!"
"Lovely watch strap... I bought the mesh loop and it fits perfectly. Will definitely be shopping here again :)"
"Very impressed with the quality of the strap, customer service was also good."
"Love my new watch strap looks great with my rose gold watch x"
"Looks great!! Nice fit and very comfortable!"
WsC - The Watch Strap Co is rated 4.92 based on 175 reviews