WsC - The Watch Strap Co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend WsC - The Watch Strap Co

About WsC - The Watch Strap Co: WsC London - The Apple Watch Strap Specialist.

WsC straps turn every day watches into high-end fashion statements fit for the occasional watch wearer to the most demanding of watch connoisseurs. Prestigious, modern, timeless. Become part of the elite.

hello@thewatchstrap.co

How would you rate WsC - The Watch Strap Co ?

(optional)

"Love my new watch strap looks great with my rose gold watch x"
"Very reasonable prices and the customer agent was extremely helpful :)"
Jerrell Hill
Verified Buyer
"Looks great!! Nice fit and very comfortable!"
"Nice products it came quickly"
"Absolutely chuffed with my purchase, excellent quality straps."
"I was recommended this company by my aunt who recently bought a sports band. I went for the mesh loop myself and I am very impressed, will make sure to recommend it to a friend :)"
"Happy customer, will be buying from here again"
"Lovely shopping experience, very happy."
"Beautiful products, I would recommend this company to anyone looking to replace their apple watch strap."
"I can only sing the watch strap co's praises! I have bought four straps from them, the delivery is always speedy and the customer service is excellent!"
"Buying and shipping was very good"
"5*****!!! Arrived earlier than I expected! Super pleased with my new watch strap!!"
"Amazing couldn't be happier! :D"
Kemp Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic watch strap goes really well with my watch, the colour is very nice :)"
"thank you for my new band i love it so much"
"Really well made items from this company, I bought a blue falcon for myself and the rose gold fury for my wife both are great. We will definitely be buying from here again, I've got my eye on the boeing ;)"
"Product was delivered in great time and fits my series 2 watch perfectly, lovely colour."
"10/10 fantastic company and really kind sales agents :)"
"Purchased an additional strap from here as my original sports band from apple was looking a little worn out. Couldn't be happier, lovely fit and looks nice on the wrist!"
Truly Walker
Verified Buyer
"I'm pleased with the product, does exactly what it needs to and was nicely packaged."
WsC - The Watch Strap Co is rated 4.92 based on 158 reviews