The ZipYard Staines Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The ZipYard Staines

About The ZipYard Staines: The ZipYard Staines provides a professional and comprehensive bespoke clothing alterations, repairs and dry-cleaning service, at competitive prices.

We restyle, resize, mend and customise bridal, formal and party wear, dresses, skirts, blouses and shirts, jeans, trousers, suits, jackets, coats, leather wear, uniforms and more so if you have an item of clothing that’s in need of a quick fix then come down to the ZipYard Staines today.

01784 558185

info@staines.thezipyard.co.uk

9 - 11 High Street

How would you rate The ZipYard Staines?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Did a great job on a couple of complicated repairs to leather motorbike gloves and a coat"
"Friendly service and excellent work I am glad I found you and thanks again"
"Item ready before expected with excellent communication"
ELIZABETH W
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Brilliant job repairing my jacket. Very, very friendly staff. Will most definitely be going back. Thoroughly recommend. Many thanks"
"Excellent turnaround on some new chaircovers copied from old pattern. Saved me having to rush a purchase of a new table and chairs. Thank you"
"Lovely lady on the desk. Excellent job with the trousers. Will be back. A+"
"Very happy with the service I received, helpful and friendly staff, high quality work done quickly. 10/10"
"I bought a top which was exactly what I wanted. Trouble is it was the last one in the sale and when I got it home, I realised why. The zip was faulty and it wouldn't close. Zipyard did a brilliant job. They diagnosed the problem expertly. Then they put it right in less than a week and for an excellent price. So nice to deal with too."
"Popped in Saturday to have a minor stitching job on my motorcycle over trousers (re-attach a velcro strip ) Was seen by Barbara & Dee great service & price was only in shop for 10 mins, was dealt with very quickly & efficiently ,Barbara even stitched the other velcro strip to make sure that didn't become un-stitched, Thanks ladies"
"Helpful friendly staff excellent service"
"My coat has deep pockets therefore I’ve been using them too much especially when walking my dog! I’ve been putting her lead in the pockets and now they have decided no more, they got ripped. I was trying to fix myself but to no avail when I suddenly remembered Zipyard in the town square, nothing to lose I headed down there. I’m so glad so did, they’ve done a brilliant job, looks brand new again. Thank you so much."
"My partner was very satisfied with his new zip but on his pair of jeans. He now doesn't have to check every 5 minutes! We always use you for any alterations etc... always do a fab job! Staff also very friendly."
"Had some pointless clips removed and replaced with buttons on my new coat. Wonderful job. They look as if they've always been there and I'm so happy"
"The service at the zip yard, Staines is second to none. No alteration is too much, the charges are reasonable and the staff are always pleasant."
"Yes we love Barbara"
"Brill good service good price"
"Took a maxi dress to the Zipyard that needs taking up and I'm absolutely delighted with the result. The dress was fitted perfectly and completed quicker than expected. Highly recommended."
"Tailored 3 suits for me. The seamstress was very good, listened to what I wanted and made the necessary alterations. A couple things were missed when I went to pick up the suits but they were very minor things which were sorted then and there. I'd recommend and would use again."
CHRISTINA I
Verified Buyer
"Prompt, friendly service. And a fantastic repair on a jacket that we thought was beyond saving! Would definitely recommend."
"Quality of workmanship is fine but took a day longer than agreed and weren’t pressed as I was told they would be."
The ZipYard Staines is rated 4.53 based on 354 reviews