The ZipYard Staines Reviews

01784 558185

info@staines.thezipyard.co.uk

9 - 11 High Street

Tell us how The ZipYard Staines made you happy

"The alteration was well done. Will use them again."
Are you The ZipYard Staines? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback The ZipYard Staines receives. Reply Free
"As always class A service - thankyou!"
"Totally professional outfit (excuse the pun), could have been treated any better and the end result was amazing. Thank you 😀"
"I have now used ZipYard on a number of occasions and have always been happy with the end product. They are my 'go to' place whenever I am in need of any kind of alteration. On my last visit when I wanted a dress altered and wanted it on a specific date which couldn't be guaranteed they said they would do their best to have it ready by 3pm on the day requested; I was very happy then when I received a text two days earlier advising it was ready for collection, thank you ZipYard"
"Shortened a pair of shorts, did an excellent job, can't tell they have been altered and they were ready exactly when they were promised. Entirely satisfied."
"Very rude. I went in asking for a quote the lady on the machines was extremely rude and unprofessional. I would never go back."
"Had trousers taken up, tapered and taken in a the waist and also had the jacket taken in. Works have been done very well, its like a new suit! Would always recommend"
"DO NOT USE THESE COWBOYS Gave my suit to them to get it adjusted. I needed it for a wedding and gave them plenty of time to make the alterations. I went to collect my suit and the rude man aka the manager said it wasn’t ready and I had to come back. I explained that I didn’t live near by and it was going to be difficult for me to come back. He very kindly said he would drop my suit to my house by 6.30. 7.00....8.00 still no suit. He finally came and dropped it. Next day went to wear it and the alterations were all wrong. Called and the lady said she can’t do anything about this and to call back. Called on Tuesday after the bank holiday and spoke to the manager who was soooo rude. Said he feels the only reason why I was complaining was that I didn’t need the suit anymore as I had worn it to the wedding. I asked for my money back and be point blankly refused. They have ruined my suit. Do not use these rude cowboys."
"My trousers were ready earlier than I expected and the fit was perfect."
"Sorry it took 10 days to get my trousers back. I know there was Bank holiday but I think this was Bit too slow."
"They have done two repairs to my motor cycle jacket in the last two years. Just perfect"
"Had 2 dresses which need altering and upon picking them up I was asked to try them on again just to make sure they were ok. They weren't perfect for the seamstress so I left them for another 24 hours and they were perfect upon collection. Fabulous service, lovely people and I will definitely be back! thank you"
"Very happy with the quality of altering that the ladies at the Zipyard carried out. Looks perfect and now my trousers fit! Thank you 😊"
"Great service"
"Alteration - A pair of trousers that required taking up, within an agreed timeframe but wasn’t completed on time. Dropped the trousers on Friday 23rd requesting the need for them by Thursday 29th as I had evening function to attend. It was agreed and printed on the receipt for a Wednesday 28th collection. Come Wednesday zero communication, so I called and requested a status update. Was told my item would put me on the urgent list, and I would receive a text message upon completion. Come Thursday, zero communication. The store was closed on Good Friday, and I received a message on Saturday 31st just passed 10am informing me my trousers are ready. Excuse was on lack of staff, which is not the customer’s problem. Shocking communication and service. I requested a refund but was told no. I refuse to lower myself and argue with an irresponsible individual, who showed zero remorse. Won’t be using them again."
"My alterations were done beautifully, as they usually are."
"The zip was of a very high standard we were very pleased"
"Very pleased with the prompt service I received and the way my repairs were carried out. I will definitely be using the Zip Yard again."
"I was quoted £60 by the lady who measured the alterations and charged £65 at the counter, I had a “Zipyard” fully stamped loyalty card but was given no additional discount at the desk as it had expired (I’m sure a small discount could have been applied considering the cost to have work done) and when a family member brought the altered clothes back my trouser hanger had been replaced by a cheap wire hanger! Not too pleased if I were honest."
"Fantastic service. Cannot recommend enough. Thank you."
The ZipYard Staines is rated 4.51 based on 376 reviews