The Glasses Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Glasses Company

Tell us how The Glasses Company made you happy
Very good service and communication. Their customer service was quick in reply to emails and I am chuffed with my new purchase. I will definitely be back soon! Thomas
I am not one to write reviews for products I buy online but this company deserves a mention. I was going on holiday and needed prescription glasses quickly. They were quick, prescription was correct and price is outstanding. I shall shop again with them soon.
The Gasses Company are actually STILL selling the pair of glasses I ordered and was told more than 24 hours ago that they are sold out. Of course as I had already paid they offered an ‘alternative’, so you are getting a pair of glasses but not the ones you ordered. The phone number redirects you to the website and is useless.
Bought RAY ban prescription glasses. Prompt delivery and well made. Great price. Recommended to friends and family. Will definitely be a returning customer!
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They are the only company I know who do not offer refund for prescription glasses and then try to make out they don’t offer this as they are customised to order. This is nonsense as I have had refunds for prescription glasses from online companies, Specsavers, Vision Express with no problems. They do not have anyone on their phones. What is the point in offering a telephone number with no one there? I am getting police, ombudsman and small claims court involved as I cannot get a clear answer on a refund amount from them. They just sent me an email saying “thank you, kind regards” to my 2 paragraph email. Please do yourself a favour and steer clear!! The five star reviews are either paid for or fake. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK OR I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT!!!
Absolutely fantastic I have used them a number of times and they are a fantastic company. Very professional in their correspondence and service. The item arrives with good quality packaging and relatively quickly considering my prescription. Ohh and at a great price. Definitely recommended.
Absolutely fantastic company. I have used them a number of times now and they are very professional in their service and correspondence. The glasses arrive in good packaging and quickly considering my prescription. Ohhh - and at a great price too! Definitely recommended
Avoid Avoid Avoid - Lens bulge out of frame and leave a gap at the top. - Told that bronze lens and reactive coating would not fit the frame (something I could have been told at ordering). - Forced to buy new thinner Gold lens and reactive lens and even at a discount had to pay more than advised and purchased them first time. I am now paying more than advertised. - Also had to then pay for shipping to them despite their T&Cs saying they would refund delivery if faulty. - Got new thinner gold lens. Still. Do. Not. Fit. Look I know this company has hundreds of good reviews to a few bad and that may be enough to give you confidence in them. A mark of a good company isn't how they treat you when things go well, but how they treat you when things go bad. Read the bad reviews, there are problems with communication, spending more money to correct their mistakes and difficulty getting refunds. I can't promise that another company will treat you better if things go wrong, but I can promise that The Glasses Company will shaft you if they do.
The Glasses Company is rated 3.50 based on 8 reviews