The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

01270 627118

info@thenantwichclinic.co

12 Pall Mall

Tell us how The Nantwich Clinic made you happy
Absolutely excellent service . Can not prais them highly enough and the young lady who did my feet went above and beyond.
£52 for ten mins treatment.
Overcharged
Dear Mr Geary, Thank you for your feedback. We are currently providing additional equipment for the safety of our staff, patients and ourselves. We are also following the advise of our governing body who provide our malpractice insurance and leaving an additional 5 minutes between patients for additional cleaning and to help with social distancing in the waiting area. As soon as this is not needed the cost of the appointments will reduce. We really appreciate our patients and staff and are trying to do everything we can to keep everyone safe. I hope that you and your family are safe and well during this time. Thank you very much for your custom, Best Regards, Gill Fox
I have been a customer of Nantwich Clinic for many years & have always been very pleased with their service. My recent visit during Covid 19 was impressive as the precautions were high standard. Highly recommended. Well done Tom, Gill & all staff
Thank you Penny for taking the time to write a review.

It's always a pleasure to see you and we are really pleased you are happy with the precautions we have set in place for the safety of patients and staff.
Really happy with all the things you have in place for everyone’s safety. Excellent treatment and friendly staff as usual. First time out for mum (aged 92) she felt safe and was overall good experience. Thank you.
Originally I was unable to leave the house due to chronic anxiety and I contacted The Nantwich Clinic and was very pleased for Tom to visit me at home and cut my toe nails, one of which had split and sorted out my ingroing toe nails. After a second home visit a few weeks later I was able to attend his surgery in Nantwich and felt at ease immediately. My SEN stepdaughter has also revived toenail treatment at the same time and too is very pleased with the nail treatments. We would recommend to anybody.
Lovely friendly people
Very expensive compared with other practices
Very efficient and punctual with time. Made to feel very calm and relaxed whilst during an unpleasant procedure.
Very welcoming, would highly recommend.
Very professional and welcoming appointment
Excellent visit, friendly and helpful staff. Look after my feet so very well and the now feel lovely
Despite the current pandemic I felt totally safe attending the clinic. My treatment was excellent and as a diabetic that is so important. Thank you.
Excellent service and friendly staff!
Thank you for your kind words Tezdzhan. Hope all is well with you.
Best regards, Tom & Gill
Good treatment, thank you
Thank you for taking the time to review Melanie. It's much appreciated.
Best Regards, Gill
Friendly, efficient and very professional
Thank you Mr Tresidder. Take care The Nantwich Clinic
Staff always friendly and helpful
Thank you Linda, Take care The Nantwich Clinic
Always excellent service
Thank you Ursula. Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
I am more than happy to write this review as I have been using The Nantwich Clinic for a number of years and always found the service first class.
Thank you Anne, lovely to hear reviews from our regular patients, we hope you are well? see you soon. Take care The Nantwich Clinic
Owing to significant pain levels I was able to have an emergency treatment with Tom. The Covid 19 precautions were excellent and seamless. If anybody is worried prior to the full release of lock down, don't be!
Excellent service via a cheeky podiatrist who thoroughly engages with you via all topics. Very enjoyable experience.
Thank you Mr Mcdonald, Tom certainly goes above and beyond, we are glad you enjoyed you experience. Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
Exceptional service at a difficult time. Needed attention as post an operation I was unable to tend to a problem with my toe nails. Half an hour early one morning and the problem was "disappeared". I can't recommend them highly enough.
Thank you Mr Barton, so glad we were able to help and even under these difficult times, best wishes The Nantwich Clinic.
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.65 based on 182 reviews