The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

01270 627118

info@thenantwichclinic.co

12 Pall Mall

Tell us how The Nantwich Clinic made you happy
Excellent service via a cheeky podiatrist who thoroughly engages with you via all topics. Very enjoyable experience.
Thank you Mr Mcdonald, Tom certainly goes above and beyond, we are glad you enjoyed you experience. Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
Exceptional service at a difficult time. Needed attention as post an operation I was unable to tend to a problem with my toe nails. Half an hour early one morning and the problem was "disappeared". I can't recommend them highly enough.
Thank you Mr Barton, so glad we were able to help and even under these difficult times, best wishes The Nantwich Clinic.
Once again the Clinic came to my rescue to allow me to carry on working in comfort thank you.
Thank you Heather, Good to hear. take care see you soon. The Nantwich Clinic
Good to see you Tom. Excellent job as always.
Thank you Mrs Preston. Best Wishes The Nantwich Clinic
I have been going to the Nantwich Clinic for nearly a year and I have to say the service is first class, staff are friendly and helpful and I can highly recomend them.
Thank you Mr Roberts, so lovely to feedback like this from our patients. Take care, see you soon,The Nantwich Clinic
Tom helped me greatly with a very painful Achilles running injury over lockdown via WhatsApp video. It was brilliant and I’m back running. Thank you
Thank you Jane, we are so pleased to hear you are back running, Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
Tom has always been very helpful, he managed to get rid of my nasty verrucas and more recently he cleared up a nasty corn, even though it was lockdown was in place he dealt with it very efficiently. The surgery was all very clean and well managed so I did not see any other clients.
Thank you Ruth, we are always so pleased to hear such great feedback from our patients. Take Care see you soon, The Nantwich Clinic
Exceptional service. Caring and professional
Thank you Mr Kew. Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
I could not fault the care I received. I would recommend Nantwich Clinic to anyone. Excellent.
Thank you Margaret, We are pleased you are happy with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes The Nantwich Clinic
Excellent friendly service
Thank you Mr Parks, We look forward to seeing you in Clinic again soon. Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
Excellent, professional service
Thank you. Regards The Nantwich Clinic
Very professional, kind an re-assuring!!! Highly recommended!
Thank you Shannon, We are happy to hear you were pleased with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic again. Best Wishes. The Nantwich Clinic
Tom made me feel at ease whilst sorting out my in growing toe nail. Great work. Thank you
Thank you Nigel, We are happy to hear you were pleased with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic again. Best Wishes Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
I can recommend this clinic! very relaxing and professional. I was a bit nervous of having a ingrowing toe treated but neednt have been Tom put me at ease straight away!all the staff are very friendly!😁
Thank you Maria, We are glad to hear of your positive experience of The Nantwich Clinic , and very pleased you were put at ease, Tom is very good. We look forward to seeing you again. Best wIshes Sarah Mottram.
This is a very good, professional, caring clinic. The staff really know what they're doing and I always feel very comfortable going there. Furthermore, (and very important to me) there is a very pleasant atmosphere in the waiting room and in the consultancy rooms. It's really like visiting friends, feeling happier than when I arrived!
Thank you John, It is always a pleasure to see you in our Clinic, always making us smile. We look forward to seeing you soon. Take Care Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
Both myself and daughter had serious problems with our big toenails being overgrown and too hard to cut, in my case even split towards the base. We contacted The Nantwich Clinic who reassured us and arranged a home visit by Tom within a week. Tom soon fixed our nails and throughout was reassuring and did an excellent job for both of us. We would highly recommend The Nantwich Clinic to everybody. Robert Slinn (Retired Research Scientist)
Thank you Robert, We are extremely happy to hear you and your daughter were happy with your treatments and put at ease. We look forward to continuing helping you both in the future. Best Wishes Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
Excellent friendly caring service. Very thorough and I was put at ease. I enjoyed the experience overall.
Thank you Pamela, We are happy to hear of your positive experience at The Nantwich Clinic, We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
I was very happy happy with what Tom did to my toes .
Thank you Barbara. We are very pleased you were happy with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic.
Excellent service, warm welcome staff were all very informative. Highly recommend and can’t wait to return.
Thank you Scott, We pride ourselves on making a visit to The Nantwich clinic happy and helpful. We are glad you were pleased with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Take Care Sarah Mottram.
Friendly service. Professional treatment. No pressure regarding possible follow-up. Recommended.
Thank you Neil, you know where we are if you need us again. Best Wishes. Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.65 based on 184 reviews