The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

The Nantwich Clinic, Newcastle Road, Stapeley
Nantwich
CW5 7EJ

Tell us how The Nantwich Clinic made you happy
I was very happy happy with what Tom did to my toes .
Thank you Barbara. We are very pleased you were happy with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic.
Excellent service, warm welcome staff were all very informative. Highly recommend and can’t wait to return.
Thank you Scott, We pride ourselves on making a visit to The Nantwich clinic happy and helpful. We are glad you were pleased with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Take Care Sarah Mottram.
Friendly service. Professional treatment. No pressure regarding possible follow-up. Recommended.
Thank you Neil, you know where we are if you need us again. Best Wishes. Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
Very good service staff excellent and very professional
Thank you Susan, we look forward to seeing you again soon, Take Care Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
As usual excellent staff and treatment. Dissapointed about the lack of italian biscuits gill. Has Tom fallen out with his bald supplier gari.
Professional staff excellent. However, office staff need to understand customers prefer same chiropodist each visit. I have had a different one each time. Also one appointment was given to me and when I arrived I learned that the member of staff I was due to see had left .. an alternative had not been made. Don't understand "new policy" where you can only get a future appointment if you pay 50% of future cost in advance.
Warmly greeted on arrival and offered a drink. Appointment was on time and podiatry team very helpful and understanding. Thank you
Kayley again did a really good job on my feet - she puts up with my jumping every time she cuts my nails and she tries to calm me down - which she does. She is so professional and a joy to visit even though she seems so young to me. You can tell she thoroughly enjoys her job, she seems so dedicated.
Very efficient!
Very pleasant staff with excellent personal skills. My first visit - I was a little apprehensive but was quickly put at ease. Will definitely use this clinic again.
Pleasant staff, very cheerful. Thorough medical history taken. Attention to detail. Will return
As a new comer to Nantwich, found the Clinic and staff very professional and friendly.
I booked in to have a standard chiropody session ( nails cut and feet buffed). Through the session I had a lot of questions and a small amount of foot treatment. I'll be honest, I didn't ask for a £75 bill and wasnt advised this was that session. Asking reception they seemed to advise this had to be done as a first session and next ones were normal bookings. I left annoyed I paid for something I wasnt advised of in cost or induction..I'd not have had it. Practice itself was nice and staff very courteous.
I am sorry to hear of your annoyance. To register for treatment it is necessary for our practitioners to gain a full medical history which aids in their assessment and treatment plan of patients. This unfortunately takes time but is a requirement both to assist in a thorough assessment and for insurance purposes. We pride ourselves on working in line with all of the policies and procedures set out by our governing body, The College of Podiatry, to provide the best service possible to our patients. In addition, we are an accredited practice which works to higher standards. Appointments are however, about much more than cutting toenails - we provide a thorough service of foot and lower leg healthcare involving dermatological, neurological & vascular assessments. Our practitioners have a minimum of a medical degree in podiatric science and are qualified to assess & diagnose systemic and muscular-skeletal condition. Our staff are always happy to assist with any queries .
I have arthritis in my feet . I did not ask for my toenails to be cut and they were so short they hurt , Tom pressed all my toes so hard it brought tears to my eyes. I wanted help , not torture. I have not been since.
Dear Mrs Fitzsimons, Feedback enables us to keep our standards high. I appreciate you having taken the time to write a review. I shall request the details of your appointment, speak with the practitioner and be in touch. Best regards, Vicki Arnold
Very professional and friendly service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review we really appreciate it.
Excellent service in all respects and charming staff.
Thank you so much for the lovely words, we are glad that you are happy with our service.
I did not Have poditry treatment at Nantwich clinic think you need check records...I had file Polish..
At The Nantwich Clinic we also do cosmetic podiatry and a file and polish comes under that umbrella and therefore is classed as a podiatry appointment. Sorry for any confusion and we hope you enjoyed your file and polish.
The staff were very friendly and my feet felt lovely after the treatment.
Thank you for the kind word it means so much to us.
I have been attending the above for over 12 months, but I have been troubled with in growing toenails on my big toes. I have had them removed last week and I have not suffered any pain, attended today to have the dressing changed and would recommend the operation to anybody who is suffering the same complaint excellent service.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so glad to be able to help you with your toenails problem.
Excellent treatment and friendly staff . Will certainly be back .
We really appreciate your time in giving us this lovely feedback. We are happy to help. Looking forward to your next visit.
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.7 based on 187 reviews