The North Face EU Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend The North Face EU
9PM
9PM

Tell us how The North Face EU made you happy

"It seems that if you're out of warranty they don't want to know about it even for a tiny spare part. Basically I lost a "Zip-Pull" from an expensive Summit Series Point Five Gore-Tex Jacket & you might think it would be easy to replace.... I emailed TNF Customer Service twice & I rung them twice and I got nowhere. Immediately they try to fob you off when they hear your warranty is up (this item costs near £400 new & barely a year out!). The TNF staff were very hard to understand & they didn't even know what a Zip-Puller / Toggle is nor the jacet itself!!! I thought I was eventually getting somewhere when she said she would escalate it to Spare Parts (to whom I originally addressed my mail) but two weeks on & nothing. I have bought a lot of TNF gear over the years but will think twice from now on. Thank Goodness for the TNF/ Ellis Bingham Staff in Westfield Stratford who fixed my problem & even supplied me an extra spare one!!! Sincere thanks to Dean & Co."
Are you The North Face EU? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The guy in the Birmingham store was very helpful, he greeted everyone with a smile and gave me different choices when I explained the type of coat I wanted. Delivery came on the 5th day after. The girl at receptionist typed my address in wrong, I think she was new and I did get in contact after to correct the number so no harm done."
"Excellent products - bought an Isabella backpack and the quality is excellent."
"Great deal on a new jacket"
"Quality of product and they size they advertise is the size you get!!!!!"
The North Face EU is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews