https://www.timefactors.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.timefactors.com/

Tell us how https://www.timefactors.com/ made you happy
I had been after a white faced 36 mm watch and the PRS 25 Everest ticked all the boxes. The clean lines and attention to detail show Timefactors really think about their designs and ultimate look. I knew this was an in demand watch , and set my alarm for the shop opening times. From order to delivery was 5 days and the watch arrived beautifully packaged.
High quality watches designed with great care and sold at very keen prices. More demand than supply at present, be wary of negative reviews from the impatient. All good things...
The best microbrand run by a true enthusiast. Quality watches at great prices, supported by the best watch forum in the business.
Great service from a dedicated micro brand!
Over the years I have purchased a dozen of Eddie's watches and have never had a negative experience. Quality is very good, prices are amazing, and customer service second to none.
One of the best watch sites on the internet. I've purchased so many watches from Eddie that i now call him Uncle Ed. He also runs a legendary forum where the members have raised over £100k for charity.
I found this online retailer a number of years ago and I was so impressed with the quality of the initial watch I purchased from them that I've since aquired a number of their other timepieces. All of them have been very well priced, promptly dispatched and well-packaged for shipping.
TimeFactors produces great watches at great price points, often improved and updated homages which would otherwise not be available to those of us without bottomless pockets. You can also be guaranteed first class customer service. The linked TZUK forum is the best place on the internet.
I can only echo all the other positive reviews, several perfect transactions here. The only negative review is probably a competitor.
The quality of the service and watches are first class. The owner had alway been professional and helpfully in all my dealings with him.
I have been a member of the forum and a follower of Timefactors for 7 or 8 years now.

It's a fantastic forum where I have made many friends over the years and learnt a lot about specific brands and models I'm interested in.

Eddie who runs the forum and website is a true gent and has created some fantastic iconic watches over the years.

Great watches, great community, great people.
I've made several purchases from Timefactors and always found them to be helpful, polite and punctual with very quick dispatch. Great products, great service, I'll happily buy from them again.
A microbrand with history, and a watch forum like no other comes with it.
Great forum, great watches. Eddie is a gentleman.
The first and best microbrand. Superb service and communication.
Decent bloke, decent watches and the echoing sound of a backfire.
I discovered Timefactors when my wife wanted to buy me a new watch for my birthday. It was down to a choice of 2 on the Timefactors web site and I couldn't make up my mind. So I telephoned the owner and, after a very friendly and helpful chat with Eddie she bought me a rather nice COSC certified Zeno for a bargain price. I now own 7 of Eddies own creations too and all of them are of very high quality indeeed. Oh, and his forum has to be the friendliest and most helpful on the net.
I've been the happy owner of three of Timefactors products, two variants of the Everest and a Speedbird, all have been spectacularly good products, and that's good period, not even with the qualifier of good for the money.
Fantastic watches, great seller!
Best watch forum there is and luckily doesn’t suffer fools gladly, which makes for honest and genuine TZ members.
https://www.timefactors.com/ is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews