TobyDeals Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

TobyDeals have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

85.29%
Industry Average
Tony deals took over two weeks to deliver my goods ,and communication was poor,but wasn't in a rush ,very happy now with my new iPhone 11 at a good price, If you need whatever you are ordering in a couple of days don't use Toby deals. Worth the wait for me. Southside
- Buster
I’ve purchased an iPad and two Samsung phones, all at great prices.
- Sarah
Also probably advertise item they don’t actually stock, this the delay in shipping, but their prices are hard to beat.
- Jon waters
C

Delivery - Average

63.79%
Industry Average
It took all together 10 days between ordering and delivery of a brand new phone in sealed packaging in a regional area.
- valerie
The delivery time is obviously a little longer than from a UK based company, I’ve found it takes three to four weeks on average.
- Sarah
I Purchased a Service Computer from them @ over £1000 then read the reviews and got extremely worried but stuck with it and after 14 days it arrived safely and works as it should but I would be careful if I used them again They could be more open and say they are in Hongkong and delivery takes 14 days +
- ADHPLE
E

Refunds - Difficult

35.85%
Industry Average
Total scam! Did not deliver did not refund. Avoid at all costs
- Athol Halle
I have told them three times and they are refusing to offer a refund.
- Anonymous
Thank GOD the payment is done through PayPal, will launch a dispute, and get a refund.
- Olive
C-
56.25%
Industry Average
My son paid AU$550 for a new phone. After 3 weeks the status of the order did not change from processing. Constant emails sent with not reply, after 4 weeks we requested a refund. They actually replied to that email the same day and a refund was given. The phone we purchased was not even in stock! Absolutely terrible customer service, they should not be allowed to conduct business in Australia, STAY AWAY!
- Troy
They have next to no customer service, they don’t reply to emails.
- Dan
This is one of the worst customer support service that I have ever met. They simply don't care about giving you support. They ignore your emails and when they decide to reply, the reply is a generic one that is sent to everybody. They don't tackle your problem and they don't even care.
- Jim