TobyDeals Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
10PM
10PM

Tell us how TobyDeals made you happy

Over 7 Days
Over a week
"I ordered a Sonos Play 5 for my husbands birthday. I received the item and he was delighted when he opened it. Unfortunately it has an american plug! I've tried to contact the company urgently. No telephone numbers work and I've raised two tickets but no response received. Appalling service."
Are you TobyDeals? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback TobyDeals receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Amazing service, ordered Saturday and delivered to Victoria Australia, Tuesday arvo. Great price too."
"Absolutely fantastic! Ordered off them with confidence. £600 watch for £350 and only took a week to arrive. Thanks. Will be using again. A+++++"
"Irdered go pro hero and took a week to come, very happy with service."
"DO NOT USE FAKE!! False address and phone number. Got consumables international involved letters returned and phone number does not exist!! Asked them on a numerous occasions for address and they ignore me!! Avoid"
"Took me about 3 weeks to actually receive my parcel!"
"NEVER NEVER BUY. The phone was faulty, sent back to fix it. Never fixed. The phone kept turning itself off. Cost me £40 for the postage charged by them and still have the faulty phone!!! It took 25 months for them to return the phone. Stay away or you will get ripped off!!! The phones are sent back to china and it takes time just to communicate as per the time difference. Biggest mistake. Very unfriendly staff."
"Bought DJI googles and arrived in 7 days and are great No issues"
"Technically not Tobydeals fault, but was Yodel for not delivering. However, Tobydeals did not respond back to me with the relevant information on how to get my refund as the package got sent back. Ridiculous customer service, do not buy from them. I paid an extra £30 to buy from amazon, and got it next day. I still havent got my refund for my Xiaomi mi a2 and will escalate to paypal. Do not buy from them"
"Ordered over 3 weeks ago, no response to e-mails or e-ticket via website. Very appalling considering i paid over £600 for a phone and nothing has been received. Escalated claim through Paypal yet still another week to wait for a decision. My daughter is heartbroken :( Telephone number provided does not even exist which numerous messages left"
"i finally got my xiaomi redmi note 5. i must say i've been worry when it wasn't coming after 4 days from dispach. It took them 9 days to deliver it. A bit long but phone is ok. sealed box and most important: it's global version. (not chineese) best price but i must say i was shitting my pants when i was reading reviews..."
"Been waiting for my product for over 3 weeks now. Tracking information is pretty useless, full of ambiguous messages. Like everyone else, tried emailing the company several times and have had no response... At this point I am just hopping my product arrives, and hopefully in decent condition. I wouldn't recommend to anyone."
"Appalling company - avoid at all costs! Bought some Shure in-ear headphones for my wife, the same pair I have used for 4 years. After a few months, one of the ears stopped working. Once I finally managed to get a contact, I received Very very poor communication from the CS team, with short, poorly put together replies. I sent emails to Toby deals with pictures and videos of the headphones only to get told they need sending in for further inspection at my own cost. No offer of replacement or anything. So, I reluctantly sent these in. I then received an email to say that they are perfectly fine and there are no faults. Again, all this was communicated via appalling, short automated style messages. Now I am being held to ransom of £30 to get the headphones back. I can’t get a phone number for them or anything. I’m not one to write reviews at all, but this has really upset me and I don’t want others to have the same experience. AVOID THIS COMPANY - cheaper for a reason unfortunately!"
"Was worried after reading the reviews which left me feeling very uneasy about this company however my stuff arrived and all seems legitimate at this stage! They do need to do more to guarantee that they are legit so as not to have all these bad reviews as I probably wouldn't have bought had I read them first!"
"This company is a scam. They take your order then list it as processing and that is as far as it goes. They do not answer your emails at all. I have reported them to Paypal and await a refund"
"I ordered afitness tracker which did not work so emailed them to return it within the 14 day money back guarantee. They ignored my request. Stay away. Bad seller"
"No mention at sales point of company holiday, so took payment for an item that wouldn’t be delivered within time frame they gave. Had to email repeatedly for a tracking number. No sign of it leaving the store from tracking number.No parcel arrived . They blame courier, when courier hasn’t been advised to collect? Now say parcel is missing? Insist you provide proof of Id? And a letter to say it hasn’t arrived? All the while no telephone communication only email. ( As no telephone number can get through) Terrible customer service! Cannot get to the bottom of were my purchase is and £200 of my money has been wasted on a product I will never receive. They make very difficult to get a refund! Would never use again!"
"Bought a nintendo switch on 17 Sept but no trace yet. In my account shows order complete though. Sent 3 emails not even any single response of any sort. Lost all hope. Reported paypal but they will wait until 22nd October. Never buy from this fake company. Not sure if I will get my money back or not. I put 1 star as least option."
"My fiancé been ordered the phone since 12 September and until now is not arrived yet. Yet you guys lied that the phone been dispatched and send the fake of tracking number. It said will arrive on 1 October. But my fiancé contact the customers service and they said the phone hasn't been send. Ffs.... When on delay you guys didn't even contact us to let us know."
"I have only given one star because I cannot give ZERO stars ! This company feels like a fake business, take your money, 3 weeks and still no delivery, I have lost count the emails and messages I have sent, with not one reply. Shocking shocking experience, pay more money and shop elsewhere for peace of mind. SHOCKING SHOCKING SHOCKING , DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BUSINESS. If you like NO service, NO product, and a shocking buying experience.......... these are your guys !!!!!"
TobyDeals is rated 2.33 based on 57 reviews