TobyDeals Reviews

of reviewers recommend TobyDeals

Tell us how TobyDeals made you happy
I purchased a Canon D90 Camera from Toby Deals. I knew it would take about five weeks which it did. It came and I was thrilled to bits with it. It was brand new as you would buy from our own Retailers and was packed and wrapped to perfection. I saved over£400.00, However I have since purchased a Canon Lens from them and paid for it. Unfortunately I am still waiting for this item and it is nearly six weeks, but I haven't received it. I have had emails from them informing me that it has been sent to their couriers and is on its way, but as yet I still haven't received it. I am wondering because of the weather and flooding in certain areas this is the reason it has been held up.
Ordered with insured tracking courier. Item never arrived. Not posted so not able to track. No respond, cant request forcrefund as the system doesnt allow. AVOID TOBYDEALS at all cost. They cheat
No delivery, no respond, not able to request for refund. They are out to cheat. Do not order from them. Ordered with tracking system, paid extra. But cant track coz they did not even ship. Avoid at all cost!!!
Could not figure out why this has happened. They agreed to refund my money for a chordless vacuum cleaner. I never even opened the box and took pictures of it when I sent it back to show it was unopened. I then get a reply whey they received it to say I had opened the box and used the machine. They showed me pictures of wear and tear. I told them there is no way in hell I even opened the box. In fact, when I purchased I immediately told them that I had changed my mind the day I purchased it because of a couple of queries but they never got to me until after delivery. Do they think I am stupid that if I did use it, I would send it back in such a very obvious condition? Do not buy anything from these guys. Tricksters.
Ordered a canon lens on 17/1/20. from Ireland, this arrived 10 days later, packaged very well and exactly what I had ordered, 100% service, no issues at all, and a great price, would recommend this company and will order again.
I have purchased from TobyDeals three times and never had a problem. I’ve purchased an iPad and two Samsung phones, all at great prices. The delivery time is obviously a little longer than from a UK based company, I’ve found it takes three to four weeks on average. I always email them to give me an update and they always reply. The postal tracking starts when the item enters the UK. You can also insure your purchase if you are worried it will get lost in transit. I am very happy with my purchases and will definitely shop with them again.
no communication - unreliable - untrustworthy DO NOT DEAL
Item i purchased never arrived, they stopped responding to my emails. STAY AWAY!!!!
I purchased a camera gimbal from tobydealsau.com before Christmas and understandably it took longer to get to me because of the Xmas break and massive amount of traffic. I read the reviews when I started getting worried about it and was horrified. But my gimbal arrived and was as I expected. This company is definitely Chinese not Australian, and I think they just do business the Chinese way. They are probably just disorganised and not that customer focused. Also probably advertise item they don’t actually stock, this the delay in shipping, but their prices are hard to beat. I guess it buy at your own risk as I can’t see them honouring any warranty. Tony deals you need to be more open with you customers and up your game.
I purchased a smart watch from Tobydealsau. My watch had issues so I sent it back. They won't cover the repair, because the watch has water damage. I purchased the watch because it has a Swimming function, and advertised it was water proof. Tobydeals do not seem to understand. Avoid this company!
Never but from these guys. They list everything in stock but nothing is in stock.. Emails take days to get a reply. They keep listing things as in stock even after them tell you they have no stock. Avoid.
DISHONEST MERCHANT. FALSE ADVERTISING. I wish I can give a 0. I purchased Xiaomi Mi 9T on Dec 18 w/ insured priority shipping. No shipping confirmation. I asked on Dec 20. They said it is OUT OF STOCK even though the website says otherwise (the common reason they give if you have read all the reviews). No news by Mon, Dec 23. I followed up, worried about my item, and they said "After checking on your order, we are currently awaiting for our supplier to update us on when Xiaomi Mi 9T 6GB/128GB Dual Sim (Redmi K20) - Carbon Black will be delivered into our warehouse. We hope to know by end of this week." IRRESPONSIBLE. I decided to cancel and get a refund, but the problem is, Paypal's conversion fee means I lose NZD 24 and Tobydealsau doesn't want to take responsibility. I felt CHEATED, but I've learned my lesson. NEVER BUY ANYTHING HERE UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO RISK NEGATIVE OUTCOMES.
I Purchased a Service Computer from them @ over £1000 then read the reviews and got extremely worried but stuck with it and after 14 days it arrived safely and works as it should but I would be careful if I used them again They could be more open and say they are in Hongkong and delivery takes 14 days +
This is the worst company you can deal with. They will not honour the product warranty and you cannot get warranty under the manufacture warranty if you purchase from them. They are quick to blame you for any fault. Products are second rate and for another continent i.e. my Gear Pro firstly was Asian then the replacement came from the Middle East, i am in Australia. STEER CLEAR AT ALL COSTS.
Read the bad reviews and didn't believe them. I've been using dwi and eglobal for years without any problems so I had no hesitancy in jumping onboard with tobydeals au. My watch arrived exactly 7 days after I ordered it via toll without a hitch. Bearing in mind it's Christmas time too so I expected delays! Packaging was beautiful and I couldn't be happier with my g shock gwb 5600. Lovin'it
I purchased a V11 dyson vacuum. soon after i received it it broke down. I, returned it using their RMA process and they said they received it in october. 2 months later they say that it was not the vacuum that they sold me and refuse to do anything.
Terrible company. Item didn’t get delivered and the company won’t respond to any emails
This company just tried to take money from my bank account. I have never heard of them before let alone purchased anyhting from their site and luckily my bank requested an access code before sending them the money. Theyre quite clearly a scam outfit and I have reported them to the police.
Don’t use them they said item was in stock on site but it wasn’t ,I payed but didn’t get a confirmation email or tracking info, they don’t reply to your emails and when they do it’s just to say that they are still processing order .i tried to cancel but was unable to do so by raising a ticket so emailed them but they ignored me so I got credit card involved , still trying to resolve problem . They now say because the order has now been sent I will have to pay for shipping back to China where they will decide if I can have a refund . They also say that it will take 4 weeks to go back and I can only claim my £650 back for 30 days return . Do not use they don’t care as long as they get your money
I regret buying from these guys. My product ws listed as "in stock" but not shipped after several days. I emailed and was infoirmed that they had no stock, but they didn't provide an estimated delivery date of stock. The product was then (and still is) listed as "in stock" on the site. They have a ticketing complaints sytem that doesn't work and they take several days to respond to emails. I had to lodge a PayPal dispur to get a refund. You have been warned!
TobyDeals is rated 1.84 based on 244 reviews