TobyDeals Reviews

of reviewers recommend TobyDeals

Tell us how TobyDeals made you happy
Received a iPhone 11 with a scratch across the screen, they point blank refuse to do anything about it ... absolutely disgusted ... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
Horrible scammers, I bought a camera which came after two months unfortunately broken. I have a trouble to get my refund back. they don't reply for a mails.
Please don't use them. I ignored the bad reviews and purchased 2 mobile phones as Christmas presents. They took the money easily enough, but failed to post them. Tracking said 'shipped', but that was not true. They ignored all my emails and only responded after I reported them to PayPal. Thanks to PayPal I received refund 2 months later. Still with no apology or explanation from Tobydeals. They obviously don't care.
I will never use them again and urge you not to, no matter how tempting you think the 'deal' is.
DON'T PURCHASE THROUGH THIS COMPANY!!
They sold us a Malaysian version of an Oppo phone which lacked multiple features of the Australian version. SCAM!
Phone was returned for a refund and they refused as they said phone had a scratch on it. NO WAY was there a scartch!
Scam company should not exist! Stop wasting people’s time and go back on Aliexpress!
I ordered an pro ipad on 22nd nov as an xmas gift for my daughter, no communications at all, chased and chased and no apologies at all. No delivery dates, just processing on thier tracking a waste of time and mass stress, please avoid completely.
DONT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING WILL BE SHIPPED AND PROCESSED< BEEN EMAILING AND FOLLOWING UP! NOTHING!!!!!!! VERY DISSAPOINTED< PAID HARD EARNED $$$$ FOR A GIFT FOR MY HUSBAND AND HAVE N(OT RECEIVED ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! TOBYDEALS don't answer your emails and don't send you the product. It is a nightmare. DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! MY ONLY OTHER OPTION IS TO DISPUTE AND CLAIM. SCAMMERS!!!!!!!
I bought a sigma lens from them, at first I was back and forth about buying from them or not, but since they have PayPal I said let’s give it a try, the shipping takes more than usual but at the end the discount I got worth the wait, product arrived and it’s 100% genuine, totally recommend
I ordered a Samsung phone during Black Friday. I had no update and now, nearly a month later they confess they haven't actually got any. Very cross as I could have ordered of Amazon for marginally more and now it's much more expensive. Why advertise something you haven't actually got, especially before Christmas. Total waste of time and money. Plus now I have to see if the refund comes through.

Don't waste your time and money.
Absolutely useless business. I ordered a few lenses as part of a black Friday/cyber Monday deal. It's more than 10 days later now and I've had zero response from them about when my order will actually ship.

Their page says 2-3 days but ordering one weekend, and having no update before the next weekend, I sent a message on Friday night saying I'd need to either cancel the order or change the address as I'm going to be away before it arrives based on their shipment estimates. (Would have arrived a couple of days before I left if it left their warehouse on time)

They didn't respond. 2 business days later, I tried again. No response. This is their Live Chat system which claims to "usually reply within a few hours".
I changed it up and went through PayPal and put in a dispute with screenshots of messages, t&cs, shipping time estimates, refund policies. 2 days later, I get an email "We're packing your order and it will be leaving our warehouse shortly."

The moment the notification came up, I went to their site. The order said "Status: Paypal Reversal" or something. I can't remember for sure and I can't check now because a day later, it says "Status: Packing" and Paypal still shows there's been no response from the seller.

So it's been a long time since I ordered, a long time since my first message to them, a slightly shorter time since my second message and a few days since I opened a Paypal dispute and still no response from them. At one point I thought it might just be an abandoned site from a now defunct business but then their banner changed from Cyber Monday to Christmas.

Avoid this business at all cost. They may be cheap but that's likely because they seem to save money by not buying keyboards to type a response to questions. Not even a "let me find out and get back to you."
Diabolical service, do not use. Just don’t delivery.
Purchased the Pokemon Eevee Switch Game with the Poke Ball Plus box set. It specifically said (English Version) in the game title however after a 10 day wait after purchasing, I received the box set & it was all in Chinese. The outer writing on the box is in chinese, the game itself is chinese..
I only gained the confidence to purchase in the first place because it specifically said (ENGLISH VERSION).. Not happy. Have emailed with no reply yet, and I had purchased a total of 3 of these sets for Christmas so I'm assuming the remaining two will arrive Chinese as well..
No communication and no speaker , had to claim money back from paypal
TobyDeals is the worst! Paid extra for expedited shipping and still haven’t received it! No response from any of my emails!
DO NOT USE THEM!
I ordered 2 Nintendo switches on cyber Monday. I was super nervous but i used paypal so i knew i would be ok. It was delivered to my house through fed ex on the 8th of december. So it took over a week and came from HongKong. They are legit and perfect. I am super happy.
Bought a game controller Razer raiju from them Less than a month after it arrive it was faulty. I put in a warranty claim to have it repaired and they said it only has a one month warranty which starts when the order was placed. It took two weeks for the controller to arrive so one month warranty on a product including shipping time from Hong Kong is crazy. Anyway I contacted Razer directly and they report that I have a 1 year warranty as per their website. Despite this tobydeals will not honor the warranty. I am in the middle of a PayPal claim and complaint against them via the ACCC in Australia. ****Don't buy from this business****. You are playing Russian roulette of your item is faulty.
Your review counts!
You reviewed TobyDeals
Add photo
Mr A Cohen
3 reviews
1 star: Bad
Dec 3, 2020
I silence of the lamb Samsung M51 8gb 7000…
I have order the Samsung M51 8gb 7000 Battery and paid through PayPal.I did received 1 message confirming the order and they said that within max 84 hours they will Email my tracking number. 100 hours later I still didn't hear from them. I have send them an Email and they didn't reply. I contact PayPal and start the return of money procedure PayPal instruct me to wait until December 22nd and If I don't get my order by then then PayPal will take care about returning the money that I have paid.. so I have to seat quietly and see what happens.if you get stress easily, don't buy from this company because they just totally ignore any communication
A cohen
Your review counts!
You reviewed TobyDeals
Add photo
Mr A Cohen
3 reviews
1 star: Bad
Dec 3, 2020
I silence of the lamb Samsung M51 8gb 7000…
A cohen
Read lots of scam reviews. Decided to give it a shot myself to grab the price deals they offered.

Been 4 weeks since I've placed my order and 12 days since they supplied me with a tracking number.

The tracking number hasn't been updated at all. (There's nothing picked up by them).

They haven't responded since providing me with that tracking number despite my efforts to email them and use their websites contact form.

I believe this is a scam, lucky I've contacted PayPal and am waiting for their decision in the next 3 days.

Avoid! or play the gamble like me IF you're paying through PayPal!
Toby Deals sent me a fake pair of Samsung earbuds, which should have been obvious from the low price ($169 vs $299 RRP). On arrival one ear bud didn't work, I troubleshooted them with Samsung store technician who confirmed they were fake and not working. I contacted Toby Deals and organised to have them pick them up and returned. They then said they 'inspected' the item and found it working, contradicting the authorised Samsung technician. I have now been trying to organise a refund for months, sent evidence from the Samsung store and even returned with the 2 week free window and have had no luck. Most recently after 3 months found a scratch which they are trying to say existed even though it was sent back in new condition. DO NOT BUY FROM TOBY DEALS
TobyDeals is rated 1.73 based on 332 reviews