TobyDeals Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend TobyDeals

How would you rate TobyDeals ?

"Toby deals is AMAZING! Very cheap. I got an iPad that was £70 less than retail. Only issue is that customer service is low. No number that works and emails are slowly reponded to. Make sure you have the correct delivery address and truely want the item. If this is you, I 100% recommend buying from this site. An iPad 2018 was delivered from Hong Kong in 6 days!!!"
"I purchased a Sansung A5 from them but was unable to send or receive MMS messages plus when the call signal was weak(1 or 2 bars) while I could hear everyone perfectly I could not be heard. My SIM worked perfectly in other phones. I returned the phone and they messages back that there was nothing wrong with the phone and if I wanted it back I had to pay £30 or they would dispose of it. Total ripp off company, be very wary do not do business with this Hong Kong based company. Since complaining to them and requesting they examine the phone again they have not replied. Also took the phone to Samsung here in the UK and they said they could not help as it was a phone from out of Europe made an Arab State country."
Claudia - London
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered a JBL flip 4 Bluetooth specker~saving about 50 pounds.I placed the order on The sunday -then read all the reviews and started panicking even tried to contact my bank to stop the payment going out. I only saw bad reviews. My flip 4 arived by the Thursday - thats 4 days- it was package very well original packaging. I had to write this review to put at ease the people like me who only focus on bad reviews. I would definitely but from them again."
Derek Wagstaff
Unverified Reviewer
"Great carvery today as always"
Brian Barratt
Unverified Reviewer
"Got me a Samsung tablet from Toby which was the best price that I could find.They kept me informed of dispatch and the delivery progress,very professional.My tablet arrived safely,brand new,not a mark on it.Very pleased,and will use Toby again."
"Sent me broken box with Samsung Galaxy phone. No communication within 2 weeks. Force to send it back to Hong Kong. I have to pay shipment and charge. Avoid this cons from first minute!"
"I tried to cancel the lens immediately after placing the order, this was ignored and it was sent a week later. I did not even receive it and they said it was sent to the wrong address and then returned to their warehouse. Because of this they wanted to charge me a £20 admin fee and £22 shipping fee, meaning I would only be refunded a third of what I paid. This matter also took 4 months to resolve! Fortunately, I reported it to PayPal and they gave me a full refund. TobyDeals are nothing short of lazy criminals."
Deryck Robinson
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered a Gopro 5. Flawless communications,received tracking number within 36 hours and received my camera exactly when it was meant to arrive-I had never heard of you guys ,used paypal for some self assurance,and as mentioned the whole transaction was a pleasure. Thanks I'll be back!!"
"Happy to recommend Toby deals to all photographers. Was apprehensive to order initially as the prices appeared too good, but the order went through without a hitch and item arrived within a few days and exactly as they said. I think it helps that they take paypal and I paid with a credit card through paypal, so that if there were any problems (there weren't) then I think I would have a maximum comeback."
"No problem at all. Excellent communication and delivery prompt as promised."
"Let me tell you what happened here. Having read some of the reviews on this site and elsewhere, I tried to cancel an order I had placed with these guys. Tried to. Because their website suggests opening a "ticket" to speak with them. But guess what? Nowhere on their website is there any provision for doing so. Now, under their terms and conditions, cancellations are permitted when your goods have not yet been processed. During a week when the order was being "processed" I sent them NUMEROUS emails at their customer services email address, specifically requesting a cancellation, with screen-shots of their T&C and time-stamped pictures of my order still in the processing stages. All of it, ignored completely. This morning I get an email thanking me for my custom and telling me that the goods have been dispatched. Which means that to return them will cost me somewhere in the region of £80 ... around half the value of the respective item. This is not a matter I intend to rest. I consider this a fraudulent transaction at this point and will be taking up the matter with the bank first and consumer advice shortly thereafter. I am not going to say this is a scam. The goods will probably appear. But I no longer want them. I no longer want to have the slightest dealing with this company. And I strongly advise - I STRONGLY ADVISE - that anyone who values good customer service does the same."
"Ordered Pixel 2 and found out a week into placing the order that the product was not in stock and it would take 2 weeks for it to become available. Brought up the company standards with the representative and was offered GBP 10 as a goodwill gesture. Poor communication from an unscrupulous seller. Beware! Company statements below: "All customer orders are usually processed within 3 business days when they are placed. If there are any issues with the order, we will immediately follow up to ensure that we can ship it out as soon as possible. We pride ourselves on our incredibly fast shipping speeds. We understand that customers are excited about their orders and want their products as soon as possible. Entrust us with your purchase and we will make sure to get the products to you swiftly.""
"Tried to call, email and write to but never had a response. Ended up having to complain to PayPal, credit card company and am considering going to the police. No customer service department. Not worth it for the sake of saving £3.50. Disgusted that such a company can operate in this day and age."
"Ordered a Panasonic Lumix TZ 90,all went extremely smoothly,arrived within 3days,tracking the item worked perfectly,delievered to the house almost to the minute stated by DPD. Glad i took no notice of all the negative reviews,saved a packet on this deal.For me worked perfectly,would definately use them again.I take as i find, and I found this service excellent.Well done this time TobyDeals."
"bad service. No refund. Very slow."
Name Is My Name
Unverified Reviewer
"im not gonna lie its a good company i understand how why the prices are cheap, this is cause the prices of mobile phones in hong kong are much cheap there then in the uk although they do false advertise i wouldn't just blame it on them for the delivery they dispatch the product the same day of the order but if there is an error with the shipping company you shouldn't hate on them. they are giving you cheap product be grateful of it even if it takes 3 weeks or so most of the time it doesnt and wothin thoese weeks you could be spending that money you saved on something else. i would recommended if you dont mind shipping times"
"Avoid avoid avoid... Placed an order on the 26th November item iPad mini ... stated online it was in stock.. payment taken then put back in so I contacted via email to ask why and response was the item was out of stock.. I sent an email via support@tobydeals to state I wanted to cancel my order as the date it was back in stock was after my sons birthday when the item was required.. on the 14th December Toby deals then take the payment from my card for the cancelled item.. when they finally responded to my emails one stated I hadn’t cancelled in time (item was out of stock till the 06/12/2017) to one stating it had been shipped but they received my cancellation and it was there error .. to this date I haven’t received a refund and I’m being told this will take 4-6 weeks to happen... bearing in mind it states on the website 3-5 days.... When asked for official complaint procedures the response from this company stops.. trading standards can’t help due to them not being in the EU but I’ve been in contact with the Chinese authorities who have advised me they receive the same complaints about this company everyday... absolutely appalled with these cowboys... shame on you Toby deals... !!"
Mesut
"Hi There, don't hide yourself- ALL Emails from customers are auto replays only from a paid company. Dispatch time run-out still progressing session showing on my board 10 days after I paid. . I red the reviews left by many buyers they mainly concern you are not honest , your contact numbers are not genuine you selling the item you don't have, you may be a one of the scam seller etc. And I understand you may not replaying to customer's concerns emails as all replays are auto replay from another particular sources. But how-long you thing you can go on hiding like this ? First you will loose pay-pal support once you loose pay pal support you will be finish. I give you two more days .if my item audio - Technica ATH-MSR7GM has not dispatch with a proper tracking number untill Friday evening I will take the case to pay pal with many trust Plot's negative reviews . But if you can not send the item by Friday evening you better refund the money back immediately than I won't complain .And most important If I receive the Audio-Technica Technica ATH-MSR7GM I will check it if its real original or not . If it is OK original no problem but if it is not , I won't be writing to you again but I will deal with pay pal only and you will be reported all available officials trading and Thrust-Plot include . Regards Updated; Two weeks after the order I open the case against him and I have got my refund from pay pal Don't buy anything from this shop. ALL emails and telephones are fake Buyers mostly suspicious if they got the fake items.."
Robin
"I purchased a mobile phone from them in June 2017. It never turned up but they took my money. The courier had it out for delivery but never delivered it so had no proof of delivery. I raised a claim via TobyDeals web site. It is now the end of August 2017 and I have just received an email from them telling me the courier lost the goods and because TobyDeals are not liable for delivery failure they will only refund me £10......less than 10% of what they took from me. So I am over £90 out of pocket. Furthermore they have closed the claim. I used TobyDeals because they are slightly cheaper than UK companies (they are based in Hong Kong). I will never use an offshore company again to save a few pounds. I will only use UK companies for such goods from this day forward. You might think you are saving a few pounds but you are risking losing a lot more. Check out TrustPilot - TobyDeals have numerous terrible reviews of similar stories. DO NOT USE THEM UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED."
TobyDeals is rated 2.89 based on 19 reviews