Tom & Teddy AUS & NZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tom & Teddy AUS & NZ
Read Tom & Teddy AUS & NZ Reviews
These are so much better than I expected - they fit so well and look super cute
Fantastic product and great rashie alternative that still looks like a tee
I have purchased ten pairs of Tom and teddy shorts both in store and online. The fit is always consistent and the shorts are well designed and made. Easy to wear and very comfortable.
Great service and the products are fun and very high quality
I love the Tom and teddies they are so comfortable to wear. Even after a swim they dry very quickly. Great to wear anytime of the day
Best shopping experience I have had possibly EVER.
Easy to order. Great website and fast delivery.
Great website and such quick delivery. 10/10....
It took a while to find what I was looking for but when I discovered Tom & Teddy website, making the choice was easy. Got them in good time and I'm very pleased.
Easy to order and arrived very quickly.
Always a great fit, and the designs are awesome....I’m always asked about them, and everyone comments on how good they look.
Bought for my husband, 2 sons and daughter. Great quality. Wash and wear exceptionally well. Very fast delivery. Highly recommend Tom & Teddy
They were very true to sizing ... good colours and well made
Great products, quick post. I'd have loved some sort of special price for buying a set as a go forward, or the gift box thrown in.
I would order from this company again, their product is great their service great and prompt delivery.
Tom & Teddy are very professional company with an excellent product. I would highly recommend their products to anyone.
Very happy Purchased for Son in Law and his son They look great
This is a great quality brand, my husband now owns 6 pairs of shorts and wears them all through summer for swimming and casual wear. I also bought some for gifts at Christmas and received within a week, great service !
As mentioned, incredible customer service. I put a late order in before Christmas and I felt Tom and Teddy were really striving to do anything at all possible to get the shorts and rashies delivered on time. I am really happy with the product too, and the kids love their beach / swimwear. Highly recommend.
Prompt service.