Tom & Teddy AUS & NZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tom & Teddy AUS & NZ
Read Tom & Teddy AUS & NZ Reviews
Bought for my husband, 2 sons and daughter. Great quality. Wash and wear exceptionally well. Very fast delivery. Highly recommend Tom & Teddy
They were very true to sizing ... good colours and well made
Great products, quick post.
I'd have loved some sort of special price for buying a set as a go forward, or the gift box thrown in.
I would order from this company again, their product is great their service great and prompt delivery.
Tom & Teddy are very professional company with an excellent product.
I would highly recommend their products to anyone.
Very happy
Purchased for Son in Law and his son
They look great
This is a great quality brand, my husband now owns 6 pairs of shorts and wears them all through summer for swimming and casual wear. I also bought some for gifts at Christmas and received within a week, great service !
As mentioned, incredible customer service. I put a late order in before Christmas and I felt Tom and Teddy were really striving to do anything at all possible to get the shorts and rashies delivered on time. I am really happy with the product too, and the kids love their beach / swimwear. Highly recommend.
Prompt service.
Great fit and quality product. Son and grandson love boardshorts.
Great quality garments and outstanding customer service. Highly recommended.
Thank you for such prompt service and fuss free exchange. Highly recommend service and product.
Excellent service, prompt delivery, will definitely be ordering again
Bathers are great - rashie is awful
Shorts were great and arrived very quickly
I can absolutely recommend Tom and Teddy for delivery and the quality of their products. So pleased with what I purchased for a gift....Now my go to place for shopping!
Good service, quick delivery.
Very nice, wearing as son as received
We fist purchased board shorts and a rashie last summer and my husband and son loved them. They are such good quality and the designs are very cool. They loved them so much that we had to purchase some more products for this summer.
Great experience shopping easy delivery prompt packed beautifully and products excellent thoroughly recommend
Tom & Teddy AUS & NZ is rated 4.87 based on 63 reviews