Toner Laser Cartridge (TLC) Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Toner Laser Cartridge (TLC)
"My toner order arrived the following day, with Free Shipping. TLC had the best price for the genuine toner my printer needed."
"Quick,easy and simple process.On time delivery.Staff was really nice and helpful when I contacted them"
BETTIE LOU DEREU
Verified Buyer
"Good price, fast and free shipping. Very satisfied."
"VERY FAST SHIPPING"
Rita Casavant
Verified Buyer
"Toner not crisp or bold."
"Prompt delivery!"
Susan Benson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service! Since the original cartridge I needed was discontinued, they found a replacement for it. It arrived promptly, and although I have not used it yet, I am delighted to have it here."
Benjamin Davie
Verified Buyer
"TLC has always been willing, in my experience, to search and make available items that are in their warehouse but not listed on their website."
"Great resource for my business! Not only was the price better at TLC, but we did not incur sales tax and received the items more quickly than expected."
Thank you for your order and review:) We appreciate it.
Steven Coppens
Verified Buyer
"Everything was fine. Thank you. Sjc"
Rick Orourke
Verified Buyer
"3 orders, and 3 deliveries of exactly what we asked for, and in just a couple days. We will definitely continue to guide clients to your site. Thanks for your help. The online chat platform is an excellent customer service tool."
Susan Nutt
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and fast delivery! Very pleased with this product performance and the price."
Gregory Robertson
Verified Buyer
"I ordered two toner cartridges – one magenta, one cyan – from TLC for my discontinued Ricoh laser printer. First, they gave me a good price on both, but then TLC also shipped them very quickly. They arrived so fast, in fact, that I was wondering what was in the package I'd just received because I wasn't expecting them until several days later. I highly recommend TLC. Good selection of products, good prices, and great service. What else could you want?"
"Totally satisfied. Fast delivery. Always receive the next day and you don’t pay for delivery"
"good product and price"
"Good product - very very helpful customer service. We had a last minute, urgent 2-day order late on a Friday night after they closed... The next Monday was a holiday and instead of making us deal with the two day arriving Thursday.. Tuesday morning when they processed the order, they upgraded our shipping at no charge to overnight it to us so we received it Wednesday. Lifesavers!"
"it was perfect,"
Cassandra Williams
Verified Buyer
"Sameer Shamash helped me with my orders and was excellent with great customer service and problem solving skills. I will use TLC again."
"We have been purchasing all our printer supplies from TLC for the past 10 years. Never been disappointed. Great prices on the toners and my orders are always delivered very quickly. Thanks so much!"
Donna Sheets
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and quick service. Have purchased before and will again!"
Toner Laser Cartridge (TLC) is rated 4.90 based on 327 reviews