Toolden Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Toolden

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Toolden?
Click Here

Tell us how Toolden made you happy

Telephone
"Bought from them and they are good tools"
Are you Toolden? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent service and by far the best prices around. Very happy with my 9 piece makita kit delivered promptly to Dublin.. thanks again toolden."
"Superb customer service. Helpful and friendly when they say they will ring you they do!!"
"I can only say by my experience that the service is first class with an excellent delivery service. I have bought many tools from Toolden and would recommend to others."
"Faulty Item - No replacements given to customers Tool arrived with fault. (Dewalt) I had the tool a few days but this was the first use. Toolden refused to send replacement saying THEY NEVER REPLACE FAULTY TOOLS. The item has to be sent back to be repaired even though its BRAND NEW. The staff were ignorant, rude and had no consideration or understanding of consumer rights. As far as they are concerned their terms and conditions are law. Dreadful service leaving me without a brand new tool I paid for. I have no idea when it will be returned. Terrible company - stay with the professional tool suppliers who give a knowledgeable backup."
"Great prices on power tool bundles, individual drills, batteries, chargers and accessories. A great value for money website for pros and DIYers. With plenty of regular updates on offers."
Toolden is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews