TopCashback Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend TopCashback
00AM
12AM

Tell us how TopCashback made you happy

"I wish I had found this site years ago, I buy the same stuff from the same place and save money. I have had over £600 back in 2 years, and all for free! crazy but amazing"
Are you TopCashback? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Brilliant, I love this site!"
"Top Cash Back doesn't pay out cash and then blames the merchant. I contacted the merchant and they said don't use top cash back. They said it was a scam and didn't know what i was talking about. Top Cash Back will also void your purchase if you use a promo code or online code for online savings purchase"
"Safe money it's work great offer Sometimes can got lots free"
"Oh my gosh this is the best site on the internet, ive made so much extra money just by clicking through them. Thankyou topcashback! ☺"
"Very reliable. Excellent and easy to use and register."
"it is a great website you get money back in vouchers when you order through their link etc sometimes just 2% but it all ads up. I booked tui cruise through the link and got £80 put in my account from tui. company's offer percent back on there etc. always check top cash before buying any goods to see if they have offers for that company. you have nothing to lose but plenty to gain ."
"I have recently joined TopCashback after being with Quidco for several years and I am very disappointed with them. Several purchases, involving cashback of over £100, have failed to track smoothly and I have found their customer service unhelpful and somewhat arrogant. By contrast, I have had very little trouble with Quidco cashback and their customer service is friendly and efficient."
"This is absolutely THE BEST cash back site EVERRRRRR :) you shop on line? go to Topcashback first and get ££££ for every purchase made through the site! Such a no-brainer ;-) what you waiting for people !!"
"Excellent customer service get money back on your shopping."
"15 Pounds and Argos Voucher for 5 pounds with my link love website with my link you will receive 10 pounds welcome bonus plus Argos voucher , just copy and paste link in web i saved personal over 300 from December ,used for switching suppliers ,insurance ,home ,broadband ,ebay,and much MORE ,use my link to get welcome bonus topcashback.co.uk/ref/member1256433204026"
"Very easy to use, to receive cash back is so simple, free money for buying what you wanted anyway."
"Managed to earn £267 cashback in last 6 months!"
"This website has saved me so much money!!! It’s like I was getting paid to buy stuff!"
"smooth transaction, lots of options for money saving on purchases I actually want, or need."
A
"Great idea and even better when bonus offers applied."
"Money back on shopping, usually good but sometimes payments are rejected for no apparent reason."
"Fast paying and easy to use. Free money for buying what you are about to anyway."
"Best duel fuel quote availble today. Easy to switch without any issues. Great saving superb deal"
"Easy to navigate and loads of choices of shops to check what suits with my budget."
TopCashback is rated 4.52 based on 27 reviews