TopCashback Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend TopCashback

How would you rate TopCashback ?

"I have recently joined TopCashback after being with Quidco for several years and I am very disappointed with them. Several purchases, involving cashback of over £100, have failed to track smoothly and I have found their customer service unhelpful and somewhat arrogant. By contrast, I have had very little trouble with Quidco cashback and their customer service is friendly and efficient."
JACKIE HEPBURN
"This is absolutely THE BEST cash back site EVERRRRRR :) you shop on line? go to Topcashback first and get ££££ for every purchase made through the site! Such a no-brainer ;-) what you waiting for people !!"
Junaid
"Excellent customer service get money back on your shopping."
"15 Pounds and Argos Voucher for 5 pounds with my link love website with my link you will receive 10 pounds welcome bonus plus Argos voucher , just copy and paste link in web i saved personal over 300 from December ,used for switching suppliers ,insurance ,home ,broadband ,ebay,and much MORE ,use my link to get welcome bonus topcashback.co.uk/ref/member1256433204026"
"15 Pounds and Argos Voucher for 5 pounds with my link love website with my link you will receive 10 pounds welcome bonus plus Argos voucher , just copy and paste link in web i saved personal over 300 from December ,used for switching suppliers ,insurance ,home ,broadband ,ebay,and much MORE topcashback.co.uk/ ref/member1256433204026 use my link to get welcome bonus"
Mrs Alison Ogram
"Very easy to use, to receive cash back is so simple, free money for buying what you wanted anyway."
"Managed to earn £267 cashback in last 6 months!"
Hannah Ward
"This website has saved me so much money!!! It’s like I was getting paid to buy stuff!"
"smooth transaction, lots of options for money saving on purchases I actually want, or need."
Laurie
"Fast paying and easy to use. Free money for buying what you are about to anyway."
Stephen
"Best duel fuel quote availble today. Easy to switch without any issues. Great saving superb deal"
Wahid Oughri
"what is there to say...if your gonna buy it anyway why not get cashback at the same time! easy to register and i got cashback on car parking at the airport and my food shopping #whynot"
Mandy
"Very easy site to use. Lots of options for saving money and making it!"
"Awesome every time!"
Jenna Smith
"Got my cash back on a few items from 75p on a £1 bottle of juice and £105 back on a talk talk internet package costing me £25 a month so pretty much free for 4 months with my cash back awesome :)"
TopCashback is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews