E-infinity Camera Store Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend E-infinity Camera Store

How would you rate E-infinity Camera Store ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
PeterUmbr

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about E-infinity Camera Store in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My parcel was lost in transit 5 month ago. The seller has made a complaint to DPD after two months of nagging him, but never refunded me, although DPD has send me a letter to confirm that the parcel was lost, so they can refund the seller. They took my money, the insurance money and do not reply to my emails.. They are absolutely dishonest and treat customers badly. I have lost £720 and there is nowhere to go, because they are based in HK not UK."
Dneicy
"I have made 2 purchases in recent months. Cannot beat these prices, I checked the reviews before ordering because I couldn't believe the costs. They are genuine & brand new Canon products. Delivered in 7 days. Thank you, I'll be ordering again."
Gary H Photography
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent price, arrived in less than a week with email updates along the way - what's not to like?"
Alessandro Po
"Great prices. Good communication."
E-infinity Camera Store is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews