TPV CAR SALES BRISTOL (BS3 2NR) Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend TPV CAR SALES BRISTOL (BS3 2NR)

Tell us how TPV CAR SALES BRISTOL (BS3 2NR) made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"This guy is a scammer stay away sell scrap cars"
Are you TPV CAR SALES BRISTOL (BS3 2NR)? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Stay away from this car sale company if you have money to waste then use them because you will regret it big time sold me auris once car delivered had a few warning lights on the dashboard which they appeared after they delivered it called back Ryan explained issues did not want to know response is take to a garage to fix forget the warranty because it is bullshit I am now seeking legal advise because they are not getting away with this please please please spend your money elsewhere where you will be treated with respect and issues resolved when goes faulty"
"I have had very similar experience with this garage as mentioned in the other reviews, a fault occurred with the car on the way home from the garage, Ryan was not interested what so ever despite it obviously being still within the 3 month warranty, he said "it's not my problem". I have spent several months going through the process with trading standards he won't return calls or emails, refuses to sign for recorded delivery letters. The car had to be scrapped. Please please please do not buy a car from this garage, I wouldn't want anyone else to have to go through the expense and stress that the whole experience has caused me."
"Do not buy a car from this garage, bought a car from Ryan, did all the reasonable checks and past mot etc, after a day of having it the car wouldn’t start the battery was dead and wouldn’t start so replaced the battery and worked fine (car was running when I arrived at the garage I expect it Was jumped started) I then smelt diesel, once I contacting Ryan he fairly quickly got it “sorted” got the car back a few days later.. I then had issues with the gear box, turbo wasn’t kicking in, vacuum would randomly come on and glow plug/engine management light came on, this among a few minor issues was not on after buying from a garage, I tried to contact Ryan for 2 weeks calling going to the garage which was closed all the time... then found out he blocked my number so obvs knew their was a issue with the car or he wouldn’t block my number... after contacting trading standards and going Down that route I got Through to them (calling on a different number) Ryan sent his partner to deal with the issue which sums up the boy he is, his partner was very helpful and was very sorry on his behalf.. DO NOT buy a car from this garage you won’t be happy with it and don’t want people to have the issues I have had."
"I am leaving this review to try to ensure that other people do not undergo the same poor experience and service that I did when I bought a car from TPV Car Sales Bristol in 2017. I did all the important pre-checks before buying the car - checked the MOTs online etc. I also made sure that I took the car on a test drive, driving the car up to speeds of 50 mph and checking the steering and the brakes too. The car dealer made me aware that there was no spare key with the sale of the car. By checking the car myself, I was also aware of a faulty seat mechanism on the driver’s seat and the fact that the FSH that the car dealer told me the car had, was in fact only a partial service history. I was told that the car was in good condition for its age and it did have a low mileage which was one of my requirements. I was NOT told that there was no locking nut and that each tyre had been blacked up to make them look like new; the tread on two of the tyres was barely at the legal minimum requirement, although I only found this out when I arrived home with the car and my brother checked the tyres with a tyre tread depth gauge. 15 days after buying the car, whilst driving, the car was constantly losing power, juddering, back-firing and the engine management light was repeatedly flashing on and off! I phoned the car dealer to explain the situation and asked him if he was aware of any prior mechanical issue to which he replied no. I asked him if he was certain and he just kept repeatedly saying 'You did drive the car. You did take the car on a test drive, you did drive it.' I told him that I would have to take the car to a garage and he told me to let him know how it went. I initially phoned the nearest Ford dealership and was told that it would cost £114.00 just to have the engine diagnostic test. I felt this was expensive and so I took the car to a reputable garage that only charged £20.00 for this test. I was told that the ignition leads and spark plugs were corroded as they had been immersed in a puddle of water for some time. The mechanic said that this may have happened when the engine had been cleaned or steamed ready for sale and then left sitting on the forecourt. He replaced the spark plugs and ignition leads and with the cost of labour and the engine diagnostic test, the total cost of repair was £93.38p. A cost that I did not expect to have to be paying two weeks after buying the car, that I was assured was in good condition. So, I phoned the car dealer back to let him know about the fault and the cost. I explained the situation and that the fault existed before I bought the car and asked him to compensate me for the additional cost of the repair. He said that he did not clean the engines of his cars (he clearly does) and that he would only compensate me £50.00, to which I asked if he was joking? He said that his mechanic would only have charged that amount and that if I had taken the car to him, that he would have had the car fixed with his mechanic. He DID NOT mention this when I phoned him to say that I would be taking the car to a garage as it had a fault. I asked him how I would have driven the car all the way back to Bristol (35 miles - 48 minutes) when the car was losing power, would not accelerate, was juddering and clearly faulty? To which he replied that was NOT HIS CONCERN and NOT HIS PROBLEM. He also told me that as it was Saturday morning, he would not be having a long conversation about the matter. He again repeated that he would pay £50.00 and no more. The conversation ended with me telling him that he was nothing short of a poor 'Delboy' car dealer and he could shove his £50.00. DO NOT buy a car off this car dealer if you are looking for a reliable car, from a trust-worthy car dealer with a good after-sales service, as from my experience you WILL NOT find any of these things from TPV Car Sales Bristol."
TPV CAR SALES BRISTOL (BS3 2NR) is rated 1.20 based on 5 reviews