Transactly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Transactly
Read Transactly Reviews

About Transactly:

Transactly is an innovative technology platform improving the efficiency and experience of the real estate transaction for all parties involved. Agents and transaction coordinators use our tools to better manage their business and provide an unprecedented client experience.

888-271-7003

support@transactly.com

Super excellent company with a talented team! If you are in real estate and need support, Transactly is the way to go ;-)
Stacey is on top of it! I wouldn’t be able to do my job without her assistance. Amazing!!!
Such a Great experience! I worked with Laura H and it was a pleasure.. Laura is a great communicator and her knowledge and willingness to do whatever it took to keep everyone on track was exceptional. She was well-organized and professional! Thank you Laura and Transactly!!
Sam is fantastic!
Transactly and my TC Marilyn have helped me tremendously already (only 2 deals in at this point). The work taken off my plate has freed up time for me to do the activities I need to do to generate more business. Marilyn is knowledgeable, helpful, service-oriented, professional, and keeps my deals moving toward the finish line. I wish I would have made this decision sooner.
I'm super lucky to have Ang as my TC coordinator. She is proactive, funny, smart and catches on very quickly! We've had some challenging transactions and she dealt with the issues and kept pressing others to do their job. Plus, we laughed a bit (well a lot) along the way! She has a great outgoing personality that adds to her successful work ethic!
TK Home Team, a Real Estate team located in WA State with John L.Scott was needing some help in decreasing workload as our business was increasing. With a combined 17 years of experience we've had numerous TC's in the past and was looking for a company that could bring us someone that would be a great communicator, experienced in Real Estate contracts & dependable. We've being working with April Early, an amazing TC for Transactly and we can't be happier with her performance. She's 5 Star in her own right and we're thrilled to have her part of our team.

TK Home Team
T.J. Navilio & Katie Cook, Realtors
John L. Scott Real Estate
Great service. Thank you !
Things are going great with our TC Thomas! He is doing a wonderful job for us and we couldn't be more pleased with him. He is detail-oriented, proactive and a great guy to work with.

We are happy with the Transactly system, and how easy it is to navigate. Overall, this has been a great experience.
My T.C Jennifer Pavlick was extremely professional, answered all my questions well into the evening and filled many gaps for the agent representing the buyers. As a licensed agent selling her own home, it was very difficult to have several changes to closing dsys/times, and Jennifer was the only person I would hear from or push to get me answers. I really had my doubts we were ever going to settle, and felt somewhat secure knowing she would disseminate information to me as soon as she got it. Im sure many people do not understand how important a transaction coordinator is, but i certainly do! Thank you.
She's the best!
Great Company - Great Service - Great TC! - Thank you much Joee!
Carissa has literally been a blessing !!!! I am so grateful for her help. She knows exactly what to do and makes the best judgement in time sensitive matters. Thanks so much looking forward to many more transactions!!!
Thank you all so much !
Hi, I have the pleasure of having Carolina Lombardi as my Transaction Coordinator, and she is a breath of fresh air! From day 1, I felt like I was a little less overwhelmed and could breathe easier. If you are thinking of hiring a Transaction Coordinator and considering Transactly, don't hesitate! Ask for Carolina Lombardi if possible. I wanted to make sure that my customers didn't feel like I have left them, and they have told me they don't feel that way at all. Carolina is a compliment to my business and they said she is very efficient. I am 100% OCD and have a hard time having people help me, but I have let go a little, and Carolina has been tremendous in helping me get some life back.
My transaction coordinator Bertie has been absolutely amazing. She takes so much off of my plate. She’s absolutely amazing. The on boarding process was very simple. I can always expect a quick response form Bertie even if we haven’t spoken in a while. She’s on top of her stuff and I’m looking forward to many many deals with her! Transactly is worth every penny.
I just started using Transactly, and I can’t say enough about the efficiency of Carolina Lombardi. Excellent company communication skills and always does a great job!!!
My experience with Priscilla at Transactly has been amazing. She is very professional and knowledgable. I love how calm and patient she is. Overall great experience, she has made my business a lot easier and she is greatly appreciated. Thanks Priscilla!
Transactly has removed the day to day stress associated with paperwork out of my life. Now I am able take my business to the next level!
I don’t know what I would do without Carolina Lombardi. She has helped me so much with all my real estate deals. I am freed up to help more clients find the home they want. Best Decision Ever!!
I absolutely love this service... it has improved my life ten fold and I love my TC she is amazing, CYNDI I will trade you for no one!
Transactly is rated 5.00 based on 98 reviews