Transactly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Transactly
Read Transactly Reviews

About Transactly:

Transactly is an innovative technology platform improving the efficiency and experience of the real estate transaction for all parties involved. Agents and transaction coordinators use our tools to better manage their business and provide an unprecedented client experience.

888-271-7003

support@transactly.com

JoAnn is amazing! She seem less Ly runs the entire transaction from start to finish.
Jax was professional and on top of things very quick to return items requested! Thank you
Stephanie was great to partner with. Always on top of requests and made the process smooth! Jaylene
Very responsive , knowledgeable !
Christine did a great job
Transactly learned about my business needs and connected me with an amazing Transaction Coordinator. She stays on top of deadlines, is timely in responding to emails and keeps a calm demeanor throughout the transaction. Thank you Transactly!
Tanya was outstanding!
My name is Bubba Mills and I am the owner of Corcoran Consulting & Coaching. Our company coaches the top 2% of Realtors in the United States (and 5 other countries). I have several clients that have transitioned from in house Transaction Coordination to Transactly with amazing results. Transactly not only has a system for the Realtor, Title Company and Buyer/Seller to track progress, they are staffed with experienced and personable people to work the files. If you are tired of your TC not doing their job, or you only have 1 TC and they call in sick, have to take dog to Vet or god forgive them if they want to take a vacation -- then Transactly is your solution. If someone wants to take vacation, another TC covers their files. You don't have to pay employment tax, desk fees, benefits, holiday pay etc. You dont have to give them computers or technology; which gets expensive as most small business owners understand. And lastly, you can use that desk in your office for a Sales person that works on Dollar Productive Activities. I recommend Transactly to anyone in the Real Estate Industry. It does not matter if you are a single agent or a large team - they are the cost effective solution to your business needs
Sommer was a wonderful person to deal with and she always made sure everything was in order. Easy to deal with and friendly service!
Jax did a great job keeping up with everything throughout a rather complicated transaction. My team and I enjoyed working with her.
My agents love using Transactly's transaction coordinators. I love it because I know the details of each transaction are being taken care of, and the paperwork I receive as the broker won't have any issues. In addition to saving the agent time, the service saves my brokerage time. I'd give this service 10 stars but I'm limited to 5!
Transactly makes the process to have help so easy with transaction follow up. Great service as needed.
Great experience! My agent in LA was knowledgeable and helped guide us through the entire buying process, including through a couple of complications that arose during the escrow process. Was always available & responsible. Did a very good job of negotiating a number of key items that were important to us with the seller/seller agent.
TC was very prompt and helpful
Entire team was very easy to work with. Smoothest transaction of the year!
Christine did a wonderful job. She’s very personal and professional. She helped make it a very smooth transaction.
Great company to work with and amazing in transaction coordination.
Tanya was great and efficient with what needed to be done.
She kept me informed
Christine was awesome, I will definitely work with her again.
Transactly is rated 5.00 based on 43 reviews