Transactly Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Transactly

About Transactly: Transactly connects home buyers and sellers with top-rated agents, lenders, and other service providers, and ensures everyone is on the same page throughout the entire real estate transaction. Our innovative technology tracks the entire transaction for you, connecting all parties involved, to provide you with more transparency and access than you can receive anywhere else.

888-271-7003

support@transactly.com

"Agent Jamie Cook was great. Super responsive, knowledgable, personable, hard working, and attentive. There were lots of challenges with the sale and she exceeded all my expectations."
"Great experience. I was connected with Greg Drake and he was just stellar in every aspect of our new home purchase."
"Transactly helps all parties stay in the loop and gives us a leg up on our competitors by providing a platform to stay transparent and on track. I highly recommend it!"
"Great leads and great customer service with this platform"
"I found Transactly online because I needed a real estate agent. Transactly sent me contacts for a couple of agents and those agents called me by phone to discuss my needs. Transactly also emailed me several times to check up on me. I think Transactly did a good job getting me an agent because the agent I got was top rated and his team went out of their way to get me benefits from the deal that I wasn't expecting."
"We LOVE that our clients now have access to their offers as soon as we do! With Transactly, all parties involved in the transaction can truly serve as partners and collaborators throughout the process."
"Transactly is a great tool for keeping me informed through my home sale and purchase processes. It's easy to use and saved me time. I was always able to find the information that I needed. I highly recommend it for buyers, sellers, and agents. Transactly Team ---- Keep up the good work!"
"Buyer rebates are still a new concept and Transactly makes it easy and simple to find a great agent to work with resulting in closing on a property. Very happy with the result, will recommend to anyone buying a property."
"I love working with Transactly. Always making sure the communication is smooth with the clients."
"We loved our experience with Brian Pastuszak!"
"I was struggling with staying organized and on top of EVERYTHING that goes along with closing deals. With Transactly, my clients are brought into the transaction to make the selling process much less stressful! They are notified instantly of important happenings in an easy to view timeline. I can utilize an e-signing service right out of the Transactly platform, and one of the best parts is that buyers can make offers on homes online! I'm excited that a company like Transactly is out there to make my life as a real estate agent much smoother."
Transactly is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access