Travall Insights

Travall have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-

B

Delivery - Fast

77.78%
Industry Average
" Bought Travall Dog Guard and rubber mats, for interior and luggage area for a VW Passat Estate. Quality and design excellent, very pleased with the ordering process and speed of delivery. No problem giving my experience a Five Star Rating. "
- David Vaughan Evans
" Fast delivery. Good service. "
- PETRI SAARI
" A fantastic service. Website easy to use and delivery on time. Our car details have been saved for our next purchase. We will definitely use them again. "
- Rachel Donaldson
E

Refunds - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" Back in touch with customer service who say I can return it at my expense but if it has been opened I will not receive a full refund. "
- Sally Phyall
" Will be returning guard for refund. "
- DAVID HAMPSON
" When contacted about the non-arrival, Travall did contact UPS and did promise me a refund of postage money immediately. "
- ANNE OXBOROUGH
A
94.44%
Industry Average
" Needed a bootliner for my RAV4. Found Travall web site very intuitive. Order process helped me to identify the exact model where other retailers' sites and descriptions were a bit vague on model fit. My order was delivered the next day, is now in the vehicle and is an absolutely perfect fit. The liner is exceptionally good quallity - heavy and durable. Full marks to Travall for a great product and cracking service! "
- Don (RAV4)
" Fast delivery. Good service. "
- PETRI SAARI
- Rachel Donaldson

Get ready for our phone call!