Travelup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Travelup

Tell us how Travelup made you happy
Travelup 1 star review on 20th September 2022
Travelup 1 star review on 20th September 2022
Travelup 1 star review on 10th September 2022
Taofeek
Travelup 1 star review on 7th July 2022
A Akbar
KYLE ROBERTS Was very helpful and knew exactly what was happening and helped me to book my flight. Excellent service by him.
Good communication from Asad Khan regarding flight schedule changes
MUHAMMAD.IBRAHIM was helpful and and we got the flights we wanted. Only comment is please speak a little slower as not all customers are the same
Asad Khan was very helpful. our emirates flight was altered from 1.5hr to an 8hr layover in Dubai. He was able to find a much quicker alternative.
After a flight cancellation and them being made aware of my dissatisfaction a rescheduling of flight going out was done swiftly and much to my satisfaction.
Muhammad Ibrahim- Brilliant customer service. Very reassuring and very helpful. Great man!
ASAD KHAN was efficient in advising that my flight had been cancelled and booking me on an alternative flight.
Quick response about delivery customer concerns
Good efficient service, fares as quoted, competitive. The call taker Sameer Akhtar was courteous and professional
I had to cancel my travel plans due to some reasons that I could not avoid. Milo Grey from TravelUp team explained the different options - whether I can go for cancellation OR whether I can go for postponement and the cost implications. He has a GREAT PATIENCE to listen to my questions and provide answers. Thank you Milo ! Appreciate it. He initiated the cancellation process, I will wait for the cancellation to complete and refund to reflect.
I have contacted this travel agency few times and I am very disappointed. 1. Our flight has been cancelled but they did not inform us. The only reason I found out that this has been cancelled because we know someone travelling the same time and same airlines with us. She was informed but we aren't. If I did not call then who knows when they will contact us. 2. We called and they are not helpful at all. They insisted we have to reply to the email they sent us. I dont get the point of having someone to answer the phone and insisting they couldnt help also. 3. I truly understand that the cancellation is beyond their control but they just wont help to contact the airlines for some arrangement because of the flight cancellation. This isnt just a 3hrs wait but we are talking 19+ hours. Airlines wouldn't assist us because it was a third party booking. Therefore, it is supposed to be the travel agency's responsibility to communicate with them on each customers behalf but they refuse to. 4. Call centre agents are rude and just wont help at all.
I did book a flight with travelup with the help of Alex Victor....He helped me in booking the flight and was helpful. Thank you Jaspal Singh
My airline changed my flights recently without me requesting it. Faraz Ali at TravelUp was helpful in getting my hotel booking adjusted to the new flights. Thanks. 👍
Mohammed Abraham is very understanding well mannered and very helpful . Excellent service..
He listened to my concern and was very helpful in resolving issue .I feel happy and relieved. Thank you
ALEX VICTOR . Very good service,excellent job, thank you verymuch.keep up
Very good service Asad khan thank you
ALEX VICTOR was very helpful in making the booking on Travel Up today. Really appreciated the time and care he took in finding the right ticket for me.
Dua Sajid responded so quickly and reissued e-ticket when my booked flight was chacelled.
Travelup is rated 3.9 based on 3,013 reviews