Triads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Triads
Read Triads Reviews

sales@triads.co.uk

Tell us how Triads made you happy
Prompt delivery. Exceptionally happy with my purchases!
Very good deals
Excellent, quick service!
It’s been 2 months since I ordered and I still have not received my order yet. Could you please follow up promptly. I’ve alrd made payment!
Great product great service
I didnt receive my delivery, in DPD website it says that they didnt found my adress (besides everything is correct at it), and I dont have any answer of triads about it. My first buy at triads and I do not recomend at all.
Fast delivery
Excellent. Thanks
Item as described Fits Perfect. Thanks Gavin
Fast, efficient service. Easy to use website. Couldn't fault Triads! Would use again!
Sent item back for replacement but got a partial refund. When questioned was told maybe re-order the item in the correct size. Would have done if I hadn't been given only a partial refund when I just wanted a straight swap and filled the correct paperwork in to do so.
Bought few Stussy shirts and pullover, even though the chart is as guideline, the sizes showing on its size chart which is absolutely useless, a way too large than the actual size, otherwise I won't bought them at the first place! I spent long time to surf for few clothings and paid the shipping (£20) to Hong Kong, and now need to pay the postage (another £22) to send them all the way back to UK for the refunds straight after i have received the shipment! Wasted my time and miney, very very disappointed and will not buy again from Triads!
This size is good and jeans so excellent. I will continue focus on this website.
Excellent service, and I like the fact you can pay for your goods once you’ve received them. Also very fast delivery at no extra cost.
The perfect long distance transaction. Great stuff, globally sourced to your door really quickly. Thanks to the good people of Traids. ✅✅✅✅✅ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟👍
Shipping was very fast considering it was international and my Clark's arrived safe and sound
Great service. Fast delivery.
Perfect
Jacket arrived within 2 days,didn’t like the jacket on and sent it back and got a refund within 10 days.would use again
no problems, fast delivery