Triads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Triads
Read Triads Reviews

sales@triads.co.uk

Tell us how Triads made you happy
The shoes were two different colours. Heard nothing since they were returned.
Hi your shoes were received friday however our internet team on there return to work on monday have refunded you. There was as far as we can see a minimal colour difference however the customer is always right so sorry.
I asked for a return label and no one ever answered to my email, it's been over a week and I still don't have one.
Sent parcel had the wrong address on it so never got it 3 weeks chasing and asking for refund or to help me track parcel was told its tough and I wouldn't get neither a refund pair of trainers, have send over 30 emails to get laughed at clearly got ripped of for £100 right on top off Xmas and will be 1 main present short on Xmas day

Disgusting
Funny how this site deletes negative reviews that are posted here. What a joke. Abysmal customer service, even when they're loosing their customers shipments. Looks more and more like a scam site to me.
I do. not like given bad reviews but I had to to this very un helpful company
Delivery was a let down, delivered on 3rd attempt after buying high profile trainers 1st time buyer and it has left a bad taste so will not be purchasing from this site again, had to call to find out the reasons behind the messed up deliveries nothing was refused my end but that was the paper left and I don’t see the point of having my mobile details if no initiative person(s) is going to use it, to find out if I can come out and sign for my trainers. After all that stress opened up the parcel The Nike trainers box was battered not good presentation for the amount I paid. Unpleasant shopping experience overall for a nice pair of trainers.
Excellent prices and top quality products
I tried to cancel the order immediately after placing it. Triad insists on still charging 10 Pounds shipping fee without even shipping out the order.
Terrible experience! Shipped my box in a bag and received my box completely smashed! tried canceling before they shipped but they shipped anyways and got my shoe box smashed
Must improve it. No tracking while you sent a goods. And have wait to long day
terrible experience?take my long time waiting my pack.and I havent got my item yet ,I will never do any shopping in this web!
A busy friday adidas release date but nevertheless still got my order through and delivered on time! Cheers
Fast shipping and great prices!
Good.
Good quality and prompt service
Prompt delivery. Exceptionally happy with my purchases!
Very good deals
Excellent, quick service!
It’s been 2 months since I ordered and I still have not received my order yet. Could you please follow up promptly. I’ve alrd made payment!
Great product great service