Triads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Triads
Read Triads Reviews

sales@triads.co.uk

Tell us how Triads made you happy
Returned my order which was received by Triads 3 weeks ago and I’ve still not received my refund. After waiting 2 weeks I contacted Triads and after sending several emails and phone calls I heard nothing back. Posted a comment on Instagram and got a reply straight away asking me to message them which I did and I’m still awaiting an answer and my money despite sending them proof of receipt. Will never buy from this business again.
Bought a pair of jeans 34 waist .. I was sent a pair of jeans which were 28 waist, got an email off some bloke called Colin, said he couldn’t do anything about it because he was aboard on holiday.
I returned a coat via online last Monday, No response saying we have the coat or refund being processed. Emailed Thursday and Friday, No response. Rang Thursday left voicemail. No response Spoke to someone Friday placed on hold for 20 minutes, so I ended call. He never rang back.
E mailed Sunday.
Still not even an acknowledgement???
Even if I had an email saying refund in process...
But absolutely nothing???
Bought earings. They arrived faulty. When telling this company I was told cant return earings. I think I can if you sent me faulty ones. Then after I kept emailing he told me he would contact vivienne westwood. 2 week later still no response. He should be providing me with new earings at no cost to myself. Trading standards it is
I wanted to order something but it doesn’t seem trustworthy
Also 5 star and i can only read bad comments
So wan to see if they will delete this straight away
paid for the order on August 16th. Still not received the order. They do not respond to letters. Please help me
I bought these Y-3 back in May. Great pair of shoes for a great price, couple a hundred pounds 💷. After a week the white circle at the top of the shoes started to come loose and come off, tried calling and emailing but no response, so I left it after weeks of trying. These shoes hardly get worn as they are part of a collection of shoes, in the four months they have been worn just less 15 times. Recently when I put them of I noticed that the material was coming away from the end of the shoe where the toe goes. I called and emailed and still no response, can’t even leave a voicemail. Would not buy from these again as if you have problems you won’t get the help you need.
Triads 1 star review on 2nd September 2019 Triads 1 star review on 2nd September 2019 Triads 1 star review on 2nd September 2019 Triads 1 star review on 2nd September 2019
Ordered medium men boss jumper came on time all perfect although had to send back in exchange for smaller size and this is where the problems stars I still haven’t received my jumper every time I phone they don’t answer and ignore the emails sent to them nothing is handled professionally so therefore writing this bad review in the hopes someone will make an effort to contact me and resolve this matter urgently and professionally
This App supposed have the option CANCEL, if we change our mind , after order something we don’t want anymore,like must of the app have
Goods are okey buy triads reclaim method it's so difficult. I haven't solved the reclam complaint yet. It´s two weeks after i send it and i don´t get answer and money back too. I feel scamed...
AVOID! Company run by conmen
Their website had clearly indicated that they would cover the return postage. (page returns-i39)
However, after I have returned my items they decided to take this web page off their website and referred me to a different web page which states £2.5 postage for return.
Furthermore, they charged me £5 for my return not £2.5 as they stated.
I am completely confused how a company can change their return policy twice after I have bought something from them.
They are taking advantage of people who don't bother with small amount differences.
The Security Tag was left on the jacket i bought!
Sent back a return in order to get a full refund and they are yet to get back to me leaving me at a loss of £50. Would not trust this company.
I haven't received the package yet. I called FedEx, but he said he didn't have it. Please tell me the shipping number and the location of the item now.
It’s been 2 months since I ordered and I still have not received my order yet. Could you please follow up promptly. I’ve alrd made payment!
I didnt receive my delivery, in DPD website it says that they didnt found my adress (besides everything is correct at it), and I dont have any answer of triads about it. My first buy at triads and I do not recomend at all.
They are advertising and actually allowing you to purchase items that are non existent and was told on day of delivery they dont have the product after I'd called, have to wait 3 to 5 working days for a refund
Poor packaging when the parcel came. costumer service rude
I do. not like given bad reviews but I had to to this very un helpful company
Triads is rated 4.70 based on 2,098 reviews