Triads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Triads
Read Triads Reviews

sales@triads.co.uk

Tell us how Triads made you happy
Quick international shipping. Great price. Would shop again.
I incurred a charge for using something called Klarna when paying for my jacket in full by credit card. I emailed Triads after and whilst they were prompt with the reply, they were less than helpful and I've still got to pay MasterCard £5.89 (a cash fee).

I tried to retrace my steps with another purchase, but again it was sending me through Klarna.

This is the second time I've had issues with Triads. The jacket to be fair was reduced in the sale and a decent price, but that's two issues in two purchases now so I won't be rushing back. A shame really as their range and prices are good.
Bought pair of shoes with shipping to czech republic. Shoes came in 5 days in perfect condition. Really recommend this shop.
Le site est top, rien à dire my nigga
Great Company and Great Trainers.
Superb Customer Service.
Great service swift and prompt
Original delivery date was scheduled for March 28. I received it on Mar 7. In New Jersey! 10/10 would buy from Triads again
Great product and great service from Triads
Good, reliable service. Would recommend and use again.
I tried to get information regarding the sizing of the product before I bought it, through both the contact section in the website (2 e-mails) and social networks, but never got a reply. Thus I eventually had to call the store to get the information.
I ordered a pair of airmax 93 on sale half price for £44.50 on Saturday, paid for standard delivery & they arrived on Tuesday. Good service
Great service speedy delivery product in perfect condition
They are advertising and actually allowing you to purchase items that are non existent and was told on day of delivery they dont have the product after I'd called, have to wait 3 to 5 working days for a refund
Excellent service and 5 star speed on delivery. Highly recommended
Great quality t.shirt an very fast delivery 10/10 will be ordering again very soon
Ordered adidas human race, cheap price for delivery, got it in time. All cool, thx
Great shoes, exactly as advertised and good customer service when sorting out address issues. Would recommend.
Very good order received in three days
Very good price, fast international delivery.
Arrived quickly and at a great price defiantly use again
Triads is rated 4.70 based on 2,098 reviews