Triads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Triads
Read Triads Reviews

sales@triads.co.uk

Tell us how Triads made you happy
I incurred a charge for using something called Klarna when paying for my jacket in full by credit card. I emailed Triads after and whilst they were prompt with the reply, they were less than helpful and I've still got to pay MasterCard £5.89 (a cash fee).

I tried to retrace my steps with another purchase, but again it was sending me through Klarna.

This is the second time I've had issues with Triads. The jacket to be fair was reduced in the sale and a decent price, but that's two issues in two purchases now so I won't be rushing back. A shame really as their range and prices are good.
I tried to get information regarding the sizing of the product before I bought it, through both the contact section in the website (2 e-mails) and social networks, but never got a reply. Thus I eventually had to call the store to get the information.
Ordered and delivered on time.
However, one item was not delivered and no information presented only the immediate refund of monies
Poor packaging when the parcel came. costumer service rude
Very hostile and unfriendly experience with Triads recently. My husband ordered some clothing online which wasn’t suitable, the items were going to cost £13 to return via post so I decided to return them myself.

I approached the desk with my items and was made to feel very uncomfortable. Attitude and customer service was very poor! Won’t be ordering anything in future from this shop
As with most on-line international purchases I was a little skeptical about the reliability of the site. I did a little research and based on what I read I made the purchase. I have to say I was thankful I did. Price was great. Shipping was fast. Items arrived as advertised. So to anyone worried about ordering from Triads, don't. They are more than legit.
Triads is rated 4.70 based on 2,098 reviews