Plexaderm Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm cream, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@plexaderm.com

"Wife likes it It really works I've seen how it works and it makes her happy I never let her run out I've recommended this to several friends on her say-so and the results I've seen HK"
Thank you for sharing your review. So great to hear how Plexaderm makes your wife happy!
"Great product"
Hi Debbie. Thank you for sharing your review.
"It rids these brutal bags under my eyes.I have travel bags, I don't need them under my eyes."
Hi Barry. Thank you for sharing your review. We love hearing about dramatic Plexaderm results.
"I was very skeptic about this product. It was wonderful. So much my sisters all got it to. It does wonderful things."
Thank you for sharing your wonderful Plexaderm results.
"It worked as stated. Got RID of bags under my eyes. Very pleased with product."
Hi Judy. We are very happy to hear how please you are with Plexaderm. Thank you for sharing your review.
"Omg.. my eyes look great. I couldn't be more happy!! What a fabulous product. I workout live without it!!"
Hi Kathy. Thank you for sharing your Plexaderm review. We love hearing about great Plexaderm results!
"I feel and look younger with each use. The product is pricy, but worth the amazing result. However, I have had to break the product casing with the last three refills, as the plunger stops working when there is at least 1/3 of remaining product. Not good! Concerned about getting hurt while using players to squeeze thick inner casing hard enough to break it. Please try to fix this problem! Thank you, Ready to order my next supply!"
Thank you for sharing your review. We continue to work on improving the Plexaderm dispenser. Should it become clogged, run the tip under warm water to loosen any clogged product. Pull back on the plunger to separate into two pieces. Inspect and clean the clear outer casing. Reinsert to reset the plunger. We appreciate your interest in Plexaderm and apologize for any inconvenience.
"It made me happy and my fiancé she uses it more than me. Good sfuff!"
We are very excited to hear how Plexaderm brings happiness to you and your fiance. Thank you for sharing your review.
"I am so amazed at how well Plexaderm works. My husband doesn’t even know I use it! This may seem like I’m bragging, but it actually erases 15 years from my face. I’m 75 and look about 60. ( I know, it sounds preposterous, but it’s true.) Thank you for developing Plexaderm!"
Nora, we are so happy to hear how Plexaderm is erasing years from your face. Thank you for sharing your review.
"Plexadetm mskes nefeel more confident & youthful. My only wish is that it worked under foundation makeup instead of on top."
Hi Bernice. Thank you for sharing how Plexaderm makes you feel more confident and youthful. When using additional cosmetics, powdered is preferred. Apply lightly to avoid disrupting the Plexaderm effect. Other foundations should be water based. If you don't get the desired results, a second application of Plexaderm may be applied to maximize results.
"I received my first order about 2 weeks ago, it does exactly what it promises however I can’t figure out how to put any make up on without the effects going away. What kind of make up can I use? I have even tried to avoid that area around the eyes but it still seems to go away when I work on the surrounding areas."
Hi Richelle Thank you for sharing your review! When using additional cosmetics with Plexaderm, powdered is preferred. Apply lightly to avoid disrupting the Plexaderm effect. Other foundations should be water based. If you don't get the desired results, a second application of Plexaderm may be applied to maximize results. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
"Love the product but my applicator broke after the third use."
We are very sorry to hear that your applicator is broken. Please contact us so we can assist you further. Our customer care team can be reached at 800-681-0366 or by email, customercare@plexaderm.com. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you.
"Great Results!"
Hi Glenda. Thank you for your review. We are excited to hear about your great Plexaderm results!
"changes are quick and last a long time....very happy with this product"
Raffaele M
Verified Buyer
"Plexaderm is simply amazing. From the first application it removed the sagging under my eyes and lightened the dark spots under my eyes. Very easy to apply and really tightens the skin underneath and on the side of your eyes. Will continue to use. Great product."
Hi Raffaele. Thank you for sharing your Plexaderm review. We are so happy to hear about your amazing results!
"Great surprising results! Have tried all kinds of eye creams and products that did not deliver, finally something that does!"
Hi Mary. It is always wonderful to hear about great Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing your review.
"Honestly, this is the FIRST product that actually does what it says it will. It removes the bags and dark circles under my eyes and I look so much more rested. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years on products claiming to do the same and none have ever worked. Thank you Plexaderm! You are worth every penny."
Thank you, Margie for sharing your Plexaderm review. We are so happy to hear about your results!
"When I use plexaderm, it truly makes me look years younger. Plexaderm is part of my daily face and make up routine, I love it!! Thank you plexaderm!!"
Hi Susan. Thank you for your Plexaderm review. We are so happy to be part of your daily routine!
Elizabeth M
Verified Buyer
"I love the product however the last tube I received was dried and wouldn’t pump out I sent an email and no one responded I ended up taking the bottom off and putting some coconut oil in there and use the small paperclip to stir it and have been able to somewhat use it but it’s lumpy and I’m hesitant about re-ordering and getting another bad tube and not getting a response from your company but that being said I definitely love the product and the results I get from it"
Hi Elizabeth. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty dispensing Plexaderm. I am sending you some troubleshooting tips in a separate message. Please let me know if tips help get your Plexaderm pumping again. Thank you.
"Got rid of bags under my eyes"
Hi Robert. Thank you for your Plexaderm review. We are very happy to hear how Plexaderm helped with your under-eye bags.
Plexaderm is rated 4.47 based on 209 reviews