Plexaderm Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm cream, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@plexaderm.com

"It does everything it says it will do. It flattens bulges under the eyes in one minute. I use it every day."
Hi Lynn. We are very excited to hear about your great Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing!
"I love Plexaderm and use it every day. I need it to smooth out the bags under my eyes. I look not so tired now!"
Hi Brenda. We are very excited to hear how much you love your Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing!
"Like the cream. Couple time had trouble with the pump. Thank you"
Hi Gloria. We appreciate your feedback. Please reach out to our customer care team if you are experiencing any difficulty with dispensing. We can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I like to use it most days. The least you apply the better the results."
Hi Susan. Thank you for sharing your review and your valuable tip.
"I really like the fact that Plexaderm diminishes the circles under my eyes; however, I have found that when using Plexderm the area under my eyes looks very dry. I have asked about this but did not get an answer from Plexaderm to my question as to why this happens and what could be done to remedy this situation. I have not had good results using it on other areas of my face. Thank you for asking for feedback. Lucille Wolfrey"
Hi Lucille. We recommend adjusting to a smaller application. Too large of a Plexaderm application may result in dryness. We appreciate your feedback.
"The product is good, I like the new dispenser!"
Hi Brian. We are happy to hear that you like the new Plexaderm dispenser. Thank you for sharing.
"I love your product! Plexaderm is the first product of it’s kind that I have used that lives up to its expectation!! I’m more than satisfied! I have used Plexaderm for over a year and look forward to continuing it’s use."
Hi Sharon. Thank you for being a valued customer and sharing your great Plexaderm experience with others.
"This stuff really works!!"
Hi Mary. We are excited to hear that Plexaderm is working for you. Thank you for sharing.
"Absolutely fantastic product! A friend I hadn’t seen in a while just told me I look 10 years younger! Thanks, Plexaderm!"
What a great story, Ann. Thank you for sharing!
"This product works...period. I have been ordering and using Plexaderm for my under eye bags now for almost 2 years this Sept 2019, and I am continually amazed at the great results it provides me."
Hi David. Thank you for being a loyal and valued Plexaderm customer!
"Plexaderm works wonderfully on my puffy, under eye bags!"
Hi Darlene. We are very happy to hear that Plexaderm is effective on your under eye bags. Thank you for sharing.
"Love the product. Wish your shipping did not take so long. Also I run out of product before it gets here. That’s why I would love it to take a few days rather than 7 or 8 days. Thanks again for a good product."
Hi Ellen. We appreciate your feedback. Standard shipping time is 7 to 10 business days. We find that most customers receive their order sooner. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer.
"Plexaderm really does what it says......it reduces under eye puffiness/bags, smooths out crows feet, lines, etc. I've been using it for over a year, and I get glowing comments from friends & family. It really takes years off your looks, and gets rid of that "tired" look around your eyes. Put some on my husband who has puffy eyes, and he looked GREAT!!! He did it because of your commercial using that male model...lol GOOD WORK in your marketing!!!"
Hi Jeanne. Thank you for sharing your great Plexaderm story!
"I love Plexaderm….I don't have a lot of wrinkles but the ones I have just fade away when I use Plexaderm….It is awesome."
Hi Toni. We are so happy to hear about your Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing.
"To whom this may concern, I am an avid everyday user of your product, and have been extremely satisfied with your product. I especially like the new Plexaderm Plus product that is now available. I appreciate your no worry, no hassle, on time delivery, and if your product remains consistent in quality and size I hope to be a long time customer with yours. Thank you, Jamie Peterson"
Hi Jamie. Thank you for posting your thoughtful review!
"Awesome product use Plexaderm every day. Deffinetly notice a big difference in a matter of minutes after application. Most everyone at my job uses it now because of the results they notice on me. My only complaint would be that I received one of the applicators didn't work and I had to break it open to get to the product."
Hi Dennis. Thank you for sharing Plexaderm with your coworkers! Our customer care team is here to assist you with dispensing. We do not recommend tampering with the applicator. Customer Care can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY MONTHLY SUPPLY OF PLEXADERM..... PLEASE ADVICE...THANK YOU ...DOMINICK"
Hi Dominick. Your concerns have been forwarded to a customer care team member. We appreciate your business and look forward to shipping your next order. Our customer care team can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I have been using Plexaderm for a long time now. It really does work, just like the commercials on tv show. I tend to have baggy, dark circles and it clears up the darkness completely. It also tightens the skin. You can feel it working. I pretty much use it all over my face on a daily basis. Also, the new packaging works so much better."
Hi Linda. We are so happy to hear that you are experiencing great results with Plexaderm. Thank you for sharing your review with others.
"Yes this order workin fine so far, my last order which only use on wknds, after maybe 3 wknds would only pump clear liquid, it’s keapt in my bathroom always room temp, but so far last order workin , on my third wknd comin up, fingers crossed"
Hi Gordon. Please reach out to us directly with any product questions or concerns. Our customer care team is happy to assist and can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
"I love the product. It has worked the best on me so far. Also the packaging has gotten better. Not as much seems to be wasted as previously. I do wish you could see when you are getting low in the bottle. But otherwise, all is very good. Coupons would definitely help, as I purchase this often for my mother and I and it can be costly. But love the product...."
Hi Debra. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your Plexaderm results. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for being a valued customer.
Plexaderm is rated 4.51 based on 282 reviews