Plexaderm Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@sheerscience.com

Telephone
"I am so pleased with Pleaderm. It is exactly as advertised."
"I love this product. I look younger."
"I was really surprised at how well it worked.... It does exactly what the ads say..... Dark circles, puffy bags, seem to disappear quickly... very impressed..."
"I'm a 57 year young woman and I love this stuff. It works amazing on diminishing the lines and bags around my eyes and my husband's eye area as well. I have a two very deep lines between my eyes and some by my lips from using a straw for years. The Plexaderm reduces the appearance of most of those lines, but in my case, does not completely smooth them. When my Mother came for a visit, I had her try it and she took my bottle. So I ordered more for me and I'm sure you'll have us both as customers for life. Thanks for a great product that actually does what it says."
"THIS REALLY WORKS FOR MEN TOO..... AWESOME"
"The product does a good job of tightening up the bags under my eyes."
"I do not get the same results of the product in the new dispenser that i got from the product in the old dispenser, i had tubes of the other product that could not be used. I'm hoping it will get better but i'm getting hard lines under my eye now not a continuous result."
Hi Michael. The new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum is an advanced formula that took over a year to develop. It applies easier, works better, is more comfortable on the skin, and lasts longer (up to 10 hours) than our older Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS.

We recommend adjusting to a smaller application. Please reach out to us directly if you need any further assistance or if you have any questions.

Your satisfaction is very important and our customer care team is available to assist you. 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com
"I have used Plexaderm for over a year now and am thoroughly satisfied with the results! My under eye wrinkles disappear! Thank you for making this product available for such a great price!"
"Best product I've found"
"I am an optimist by nature but when I tell you these products work.....Holy Moly do they ever work! The Rapid Reduction under Eye product brought me back my confidence of my late 20's ! EVERYONE noticed how young I looked but nobody could exactly put their finger on exactly why ! Thank you Plexaderm! ....and their Hair Products- WOW !!!"
"Excellent product that works quickly to reduce under eye bags and provide a fresher, younger look."
"Plexaderm works exactly like it shows that it does on tv. It also can be used with makeup which most products of this nature can't. If you skin is light enough it can almost be used just as makeup. I would certainly recommend it to anyone. I don't think you will be disappointed but it is guaranteed if you don't like it."
"I'm 75 and have under eye bags. Now I look years younger, thanks to Plexaderm. I love this product, IT WORKS! My daughter also used it and could not believe her eyes. We both can't stop telling others about how amazing it is. Thank you 😊"
"I wasn't sure about this stuff but I tell you what it is absolutely awesome I love it"
"I like this product. I just wish it were easier to use with make-up."
"Makeup breaks down product but have found way around it. Also new packaging is disadvantage to us customers. You don’t know when your out."
"I have used Plexaderm in the past but wanted a "cheaper" product. I shopped around and bought one after a lot of research and reading reviews. Suffice to say that the product I chose did not at all live up to the immediate results I have had with Plexaderm. Plexaderm leaves no residuals on the applied areas and lasts for over 8 hours! When and if I need to reapply, I simply wash off the old, dry and put on a new thin layer! I do like the new dispenser, no clogging or watery productl, although it will be difficult to know when you are getting low. I will not switch back to another!"
"The Latest Plexaderm is A GREAT IMPROVEMENT from the previous Plexaderm which was very difficult to use after an extended period."
"The Rapid Reduction cream plus does work. It sure impressed me and am now looking forward to seeing if the Night Time Collagen Peptide Serum."
"Works like magic under my eyes, feel complete confidence, beautiful."
Plexaderm is rated 4.64 based on 622 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access