Plexaderm Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: For those of you who don't want painful surgery or injections, Plexaderm™ Rapid Reduction Cream will give you rapid results in minutes. Once you apply Plexaderm cream, the mix of skin-tightening crystals and moisturizing agents absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. Additional light-diffusing ingredients boost these age-defying effects by helping your skin appear smoother, younger and healthier without injections or surgery!

"Great Results!"
"changes are quick and last a long time....very happy with this product"
Raffaele M
Verified Buyer
"Plexaderm is simply amazing. From the first application it removed the sagging under my eyes and lightened the dark spots under my eyes. Very easy to apply and really tightens the skin underneath and on the side of your eyes. Will continue to use. Great product."
"Great surprising results! Have tried all kinds of eye creams and products that did not deliver, finally something that does!"
"Honestly, this is the FIRST product that actually does what it says it will. It removes the bags and dark circles under my eyes and I look so much more rested. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years on products claiming to do the same and none have ever worked. Thank you Plexaderm! You are worth every penny."
"When I use plexaderm, it truly makes me look years younger. Plexaderm is part of my daily face and make up routine, I love it!! Thank you plexaderm!!"
Elizabeth M
Verified Buyer
"I love the product however the last tube I received was dried and wouldn’t pump out I sent an email and no one responded I ended up taking the bottom off and putting some coconut oil in there and use the small paperclip to stir it and have been able to somewhat use it but it’s lumpy and I’m hesitant about re-ordering and getting another bad tube and not getting a response from your company but that being said I definitely love the product and the results I get from it"
Hi Elizabeth. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty dispensing Plexaderm. I am sending you some troubleshooting tips in a separate message. Please let me know if tips help get your Plexaderm pumping again. Thank you.
"Got rid of bags under my eyes"
"I found plexaderm to be extremely satisfying. The results are extraordinary. The before and after results are simply amazing I would highly recommend this product!!!"
"This last order is my third. The product in this tube is thick, not as fluid as the other two were, and it jams, clogging the tube. It does not apply well because it is so dry. I would appreciate a replacement."
Hi Diane. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty dispensing Plexaderm. I am sending you a few troubleshooting tips in a separate email. Please let me know if it helps. Thank you.
"It really works!!"
"Plexaderm tightens the skin under my eyes and makes those little pillows, somethimes referred to as bags, disappear!"
"under my eyes have tightened up, a portion of the puffiness under my eyes has disappeared. Good item for temporary change of appearance"
"I can’t believe it works so well. I’m ordering again!"
"The first tube of Plexaderm I got really worked well but the 2nd and 3rd not as well. I am going to order another tube and make my decision whether I will order more or not."
"I really can tell the difference in my face when I use plexaderm. This product does work."
Christina C
Verified Buyer
"It really worked and my puffiness under my eyes disappears !!!"
"I was really surprised it works as well as it was advertised. I am very happy with this product and the results."
Hi Francis. Thank you for sharing how happy you are with Plexaderm!
Geraldyne J
Verified Buyer
"i have tried every situation , no make up, waterbased make up, dabbing a little at top and bottom of the eyes, no soap at all before applying so that i would not have any oil before use, no eye drops for two days before applying plexaderm. nothing works. Do not send any more please."
I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with Plexaderm. Your results are very important. Let’s figure out why you’re not seeing the dramatic results like so many of our customers do. I would love to go over your use of Plexaderm and review some tips and tricks for achieving maximum results. When is the best time for me to give you a quick call?
"I’ve ordered Plexaderm a few times now and I like it. It works good!"
Thomas, thank you for sharing your review. We are very happy to hear that you are having a good experience with Plexaderm!
Thomas, thank you for sharing your review. We are very happy to hear that you like Plexaderm!
Plexaderm is rated 4.46 based on 197 reviews