Plexaderm Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,420 reviews
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

Plexaderm 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Jennifer J
Plexaderm 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Gloria C
Best product ever... Use it everyday..
Hi Diane, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day! 😊 Best, The Plexaderm Team
the one product that does what it says very happy with it, use it everyday and it reduces the bags under my eyes in 10 minutes highly recommend it
Hi Michael, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day! 😊 Best, The Plexaderm Team
The first one I bought was effective and last 6 hours. Now the succeeding purchases is only lasting effect 2 hours.
Hello Elma, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The application process is very important when applying Plexaderm, please be sure that you are applying Plexaderm to a clean dry face. If you find yourself still not seeing the results that you previously were your skin may be reacting differently to it over time.
I like it a lot but was surprised when one of my orders had the individual applications in it. i like the bottles can I exchange them? Thanks Danni Dunn
Hello Danielle, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry if there was any confusion when placing an order, we would be happy to have someone from our customer care team reach out to you.
I love it. I can feel it tightening my skin in minutes! Only cosmetic question is .. I think if I apply too heavy it leaves a caky type area under my eves where I apply it the most. And advise? Besides applying a lighter amount? Add a moisturizer?
Hello Lisa, Thank you so much for leaving a review! If you are experiencing any residue you may be using too much product we would recommend using less per application. You could also try a water-based moisturizer.
I like it Jane used it fir st least three years. I’m waiting fir my new order. I guess it’s going to be different. Won’t have to pump it out. Was suppose to receive today. Not yet Mayb tomorrow.
Hello Marykay, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you have any questions regarding tracking for a order please feel free to contact our customer care team.
Was very good
Hello Toya, we are happy to hear you enjoyed the product!
Love the product. I have bags under my keys. Big different with the product. I order more when I have two bottles left. Once again, love it
Hi Thelma , Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day! 😊 Best, The Plexaderm Team
Plexaderm works better than other brands. However, I still use some of the other brands because the price of Plexaderm prohibits the daily use of your product. Many family and friends won't buy Plexaderm because of the price.
Hello Charles, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please always keep an eye out for potential specials.
This product does exactly what it said that it would. Use it for special occasions and when I go out. Thank you for this, Regina Ergen.
Hi Retina, We are thrilled to know you are enjoying Plexaderm!
Plexiderm has changed my life and I can look under my eyes now after I put it on.l I call it miraculous. It works instantly yo remove puffiness and eye bags which was really upsetting me as I age. I want to thank you,will order again soon. Cindy
Hello Cindy, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review!
I've been using this product for quite sometime now, this product works great! I don't know what I'd do with out it. My experience with Plexaderm is that you cant use any product ( moisturizer or makeup) on the area that you are going to apply Plexaderm.
Hi Christine, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day! 😊 Best, The Plexaderm Team
Love this it takes years off your eye bags . I wish I could take a bath in it ha ha 😱✅
Hi Ruth,Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day! 😊 Best, The Plexaderm Team
It works fine
Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
Plexaderm is definitely "as advertised". I apply it under my eyes and the bags\wrinkles are gone within minutes. The first "improvement" product I have ever purchased that delivers everything it is promised to do. I hope Plexaderm is around for at least as long as I am!
Hi John, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day! 😊 Best, The Plexaderm Team
Plexaderm is all u need!! It doesn’t work with foundation or cover up
Hi Emily, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!
I love this product. It alleviates my under-eye bags beautifully! I only have one problem...when I buy the 3 bottles, inevitably, one bottle will not dispense. Then I feel I have wasted $33. Love the product, not the bottle. Thank you for asking my opinion :)
Hello Elinor, Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review and for bringing this issue to our attention. We will be having a customer care team member reach out to you to assist you with the bottle not dispensing.
I have ordered quite a few times and it did do what I expected it to do. The last package that I ordered was horrible and that is how my under eyes look after I applied the product.
Hello Patsy, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will be having a customer care representative contact you to assist you in this matter.
Like the product wish it would last longer. Have a hard time getting the pump to work after the bottle sits for a while! Sometimes it takes 50 or 60 pumps for it to work.
Hello Kirk, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you may be having difficulty having trouble getting the pump to dispense after a while. You'll be happy to know Plexaderm now comes in our new re-sealable tube applicator! The same great results of Plexaderm in our new easy-to-use applicator.
Love it use it every day, just wish it consoles much
Hello Suzanne, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
Plexaderm is rated 4.6 based on 1,420 reviews