Plexaderm Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@sheerscience.com

"I have used Plexaderm for a few months and really like the product. I want to always have some on hand for whenever I want to use it."
Hi Sherry. Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer.
"Stuff works, Im noticing a better face"
Hi Perry. We are happy to hear that you see a difference with Plexaderm.
"I use it everyday as it works well and makes me feel good and look younger"
Hi Elaine. We are very happy to hear that Plexaderm is part of your daily skin routine.
"Takes a while to get results"
Hi Pat. With proper application, results are visible within 10 minutes. Please let us know if you have any questions.
"i really like the product but the container that you use needs improvement. The pump does not always work."
Hi Carla. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulty with your dispenser. Please reach out to our customer care team if you need any further assistance. They are available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com
"My friends often ask what I think of Plexaderm. I reply simply that I'm working on my 3rd bottle and still have an unopened tube of Derm Exclusive in my cabinet. Plexaderm is without equal, the "real stuff". It works even better than advertised. After an application my wife tells me I look 20 years younger (her age), so she loves it too!"
Hi William. Thank you for being a loyal Plexaderm customer. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your results.
"This product does what it says it will do. My puffy and wrinkled eyes become very smooth. I have had several people ask me if I have had work done on my face. I tell them it is Plexaderm. Thank you for an excellent product and not requiring automatic refills. I like to order when I need a refill."
Hi Sheila. Thank you for sharing your Plexaderm story!
"I have been using Plexaderm for the past several months and it works beautifully. I don't go out of the house without using it to eliminate baggy under eyes."
"I have had circles under my eyes for years. Plexaderm eliminates those circles. You just need to use a small amount. The result is unbelievable!"
"As skeptical as I was when I first saw the ads for Plexaderm and it's results, I decided to try it after a family member convinced me it was the "real deal". She was right, and so are your ad claims. I am now a satisfied customer!"
"As a public speaker, appearance is always important. Having under eye bags, has always been an issue. Plexadrem has reduced the under eye bags to be unnoticeable. For me Plexaderm has been 100% effective"
"As we age, and of course, sleeping on my side, has not helped with the bags noticeable under my eyes. I use Plexaderm and within minutes my face looks younger, more awake, and alert. I will continue using this product!"
"This is my 3rd time purchasing. I don't have major bags, but I do have some fine lines that this product definitely helps with. It provides smoothness, which makes a difference in your appearance. If your on the fence you need to try it."
"I LOVE this product! I have been using Plexaderm for a couple of years now, and it's really nice to get rid of the lines and bags under my eyes. Thank you for your product! Love it! Oh one more thing....I have approximately three of the older bottles of your product, and I was wondering if I can exchange them for the newer bottles? How do I go about doing this? Thank you. Janet Bellotti-Kelley mikejanetmike@att.net"
"Worked as advertised! Wish it would last for a whole day!"
"Hey Jonathan this is your brother in-law Joe's friend and my wife is Donna. We love the product."
"Plexaderm is like a miracle serum that completely removes my eye bags, and I have had them all my life (just like my father). I so wish he could have seen how wonderful it is before his passing. And I am so glad you changed the packaging to the pump bottle!"
"I have dark circles and puffy eyes. The product works great for that purpose. I will continue to use this great product. Thanks."
"This product works well for puffiness and droopy skin. We use it every morning after a light moisturizer under the eyes I like it with the moisturizer with it so you can continue to work in the product after it dries."
"Love eye cream. Wish it had more product in container."
Plexaderm is rated 4.69 based on 1,136 reviews