Plexaderm Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm cream, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@plexaderm.com

Telephone
"I am 74 years old and have been using Plexaderm for about a year. It does what it says and I am thrilled with my results. I highly recommend it."
Hi Barbara. Thank you for being a valued customer. We are excited to hear about your results.
"I've been using Plexaderm for a couple of years. I could not live without it. It is amazing! Took some practice, but it is great!"
"My neighbor told me about Plexaderm, I love it. I do not look tired all the time! When I first started using it, I did not like the tube it came in, always dried up and now that you have the new case, its the best ever. Thanks so much, I tell all my friends about it, its the best product ever. Mary Ann Meirowsky"
"Wonderfuil to have this Plexaderm . It realliy hides the wrinkles on my forhead and I love it"
"Very happy with results, use daily."
"This product works immediately and has great results. But should probably not be used daily if you don’t have too"
"I would have rated the cream plus a 5–I have confusing results with the new serum— the new serum was great at first but now I am having an issue with flaking— I am trying to adjust the amount that I put on but So far I have been unsuccessful— I plan to try for another week and then call your customer service for advice—- thank you, Ruthanne McCreesh"
Hi Ruthanne. Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to our customer care team for assistance with your application. Your satisfaction is our priority! We can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
"I have tried Plexaderm for 2 months and am very satisfied with the results. I recently shared the under eye reduction cream with two of my best friends and they were thrilled with the results. It worked almost instantly and they could not believe the quick results and are going to purchase it too."
Hi Cheril. We are very excited to hear about your Plexaderm experience. Thank you for sharing with your friends!
"My “BAGGAGE” is gone...thanks to plexaderm."
Hi Geraldine. We are excited to hear how Plexaderm is helping with your under eye bags! Thank you for sharing.
"I am in Sales and had droopy bag under my eyes. I used Plexaderm daily and it has taken years off my face. I don't only look younger, but fresher. I'm very happy with the product."
Hi Cindy. We are happy to hear about your Plexaderm experience. Thank you for sharing.
"Five stars, great product! Really diminishes bags! Keep up the good work!"
"I enjoy the product about 75% of the time. Even though I use the product according to the directions, I can end up with a white, dry powdery look on some areas. I liked the original applicator best that the product would dry out in the tip, wasting product. My first experience with the new bottle was disappointing as it would not expel the product, even while I was going through the steps with a customer service rep. That bottle was replaced for me. I will continue to use the product. I also introduced the product to my sister."
Hi Jeanette. Thank you for your feedback and for being a valued customer. We hope you are enjoying the Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum. Please let us know if you have any questions.
"Love the stuff.. I have to be up so early to work and as a nurse. I also have to work late often...many mornings I have bags,and dark circles., Apply wait 10 minutes put on makeup. By time! Get to work look like someone who has gotten plenty of sleep. No more, you look so tired remarks."
Hi Joann. Thank you for sharing your great Plexaderm experience!
"I put it under my eyes every day and it lasts forever everyone remarks on my appearance daily"
Hi Sandra. We are very happy to hear about your long lasting Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing.
"It is working fine."
Hi Ariela. With proper application, results can last 10 hours. Please reach out to us for assistance. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"Pleasantly surprised with the results of this product. I thought it might be too good to be true when I saw it online but it actually does what is says it does. Thank you!"
Hi Carol. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Plexaderm results. Thank you for being a valued customer.
"It works great! Would recommend it to family, friends and coworkers!"
Hi Laurie. Thank you for your recommendations!
"I love Plexaderm! People tell me all the time that I look great. And when I look in the mirror I feel great with what I see. Plexaderm not only disappears the bags under my eyes, it reduces the deep ness of the lines in my forehead. SO nice to invest in a product that really works!"
Hi Paula. We are very excited to hear about your Plexaderm results! Thank you for sharing.
"Your product dry out very quickly, I would like to use it two or three times a week unfortunately is not possible. Cris"
Hi Cris. We are sorry to hear about your experience with your July 2018 Plexaderm purchase. Our records show we sent you replacement applications earlier this month. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Thank you.
"Non irritating and it does exactly what it claims to do. Eye bags are totally reduced."
Hi Judy. It's great to hear how Plexaderm is helping with your under eye bags. Thank you for sharing.
Plexaderm is rated 4.57 based on 391 reviews