Plexaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plexaderm
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

reinventing50s
chicover50
moreturquoise
More Photos & Videos
What a spectacular product! Takes years off your appearance. And no need for plastic surgery. It is a genius formulation
Hi Thom. Thank you for being a valued customer and sharing your 5 star Plexaderm review.
It really works and so easy to apply! After each application under the eyes the bags are gone. Love Plexaderm!
Hi Mary. Thank you for sharing how Plexaderm is effective and easy to use!
works great wish it could last longer!
Hi Steven. Thank you for your feedback. With proper application, results last up to 10 hours. Please let us know if you need any assistance or if you have any questions.

Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
I have been using Plexaderm for close to 2 years, and I'm extremely satisfied with the product and how it makes my under eye puffiness completely disappear. I have experienced no problems with Plexaderm, and I reorder when I run out. Folks stare at me because they don't know what happen to the puffiness. I am so glad that this product was created... Thank you very much.
Hi Sandra. Thank you for being a valued and loyal Plexaderm customer!
I've looked a long time for something to remove the tired skin look under my eyes when I've studied all night. Plexaderm is my skin saver, it does the job well.
I have been using Plexaderm for approximately four years because of the bags under my eyes. This product, greatly decreases and minimizes the appearance of those bags!!
I used Plexaderm and it works wonders. I am 71 and I look in my late 50's (at least that what my students at the university think). I have two dark circles under my eyes and when I use a small amount of your product they just disappear in 5 minutes or less. What fabulous results. I share this with good friends and would recommend Plexaderm to everyone. You won't know how great this product works until you actually try it. IT WORKS. Thank you. Professor Fred
Plexaderm is without a doubt the best product that delivers its promise I have ever used. Thank you Judy Flores
REALLY, REALLY LIKE YOUR PRODUCT BUT WISH IT WOULD LAST LONGER. WHAT A PRODUCT YOU HAVE CREATED!! TU SUSAN TAMBRIN, 450 SHERWOOD LOOP, FLORENCE, OR. 97439
I love Plexaderm. I have never found a product that actually worked as well as it said it would and it has helped my self confidence immeasurably. If it wasn't for the repeated issued with the new packaging not working very well at all (4 out of 5 have been clogged and not worked leaving me with a lot of product loss and frustration) I would have rated Plexaderm Very Good!
I absolutely love this product, it really does work! everyone should try it, and you would think why haven't I tried this before. be amazed!!
IT WORKS, IT REALLY DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried so many things with no results. This stuff is great. Thanks Plexaderm
Product really works. I wish it were a little more sheer. It leaves a slight milky film.
The bags nder my eyeswere getting so bad I was embarrassed to even be seen. I tried all different products to reduce them and nothing worked! Make-up could do nothing to hide them. After trying everything else with no luck I saw an ad for plexaderm and thought I'd give it a try. I couldn't believe the results! My bags literally disappeared in 10 minutes! Love this product and have been using it ever since. Makes me look 20 years younger! I want to try ALL of the plexaderm products as I am a true believer in this company! Thank you PLEXADERM!
I love this cream it give instant results.... Love it...
Hi Shirley. We love hearing about your Plexaderm results!
This is truly the best product out there..
I love it so much..i would not ever change it....it is a miracle in a bottle...love y'all and thank you for being so wonderful!!!!
Hi Monique. Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer!
Product works but too expensive for my budget.
Can you drop 30 dollars when ordering 3
Hi Michael. Thank you for your feedback. Be sure to check your email for special promotions. We appreciate your business. Thank you for being a valued customer.
I was presently surprised..the cream worked after having a cry. Put it on, saw myself 10 minutes layer & was very happy with it!
Hi Linda. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your Plexaderm results.
I love this product. I have been using it for at least a year and plan on continuing! I tried a couple other (cheaper) products that claim to do the same, BUT CHEAP results! LOL. I highly recommend you at least give it a try. JK
My mom LOVES it and she is 91 years old. I have ordered this since last year... Good product. You should come out with a complete skin care line. Thanks :)
Hi Linda. We are happy to hear that you and your mom love Plexaderm. Please visit https://www.sheerscience.com/plexaderm/ to see all Plexaderm Skincare products.
Plexaderm is rated 4.69 based on 1,157 reviews