Plexaderm Reviews

4.5
Based on 1,699 reviews
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

Ileana F
William E
Denise S
Denise S
Love the product. Been using it for a couple of years now. Really works well. My only complaint is we just don't get enough, It's not cheap and I'm going to continue to buy it , I just wish we would get a little more for our money. It's a very small amount for the price.
Hello David, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the honest feedback you have provided.
Love it. Use it everyday.
Hi Marilyn, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
I appreciated the suggestion to get the smaller packaging of the serum as I was having difficulty with the pump container.
Hi Wynne, We appreciate the honest feedback!
I use your under eye product,(for puffiness) every day. I would never leave the house without using it. It makes me look 10 yrs younger, I love it, and hope you never discontinue making it. Thank you
Hi Karen, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
It works and it works well! I am very well pleased with plexaderm I just have to remember not to use too much because it will become very obvious.
Hi George, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to know you are enjoying Plexaderm.
I love plexaderm it changes my day s when I’ve got not much sleep. I don’t like the ting test tubes it comes in it’s not worth the money and dries up when only a small amount is used it’s exported to dry out before the next use Please return to the small bottle
I like Plexaderm lbecause it does what it says it can do and when I’m wearing it I feel so much younger and I’m happy with the results‼️
Hi Linda, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
I love the way this product really makes me look good no line’s around the eyes mouth and your neck I’ve been using this product for years and for me it works I think it’s fabulous
Hi Paula, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Just Love this beauty product. Nothing compares or works like Plexaderm. It does what it states. Absolutely the best. Please make a beauty product that erases wrinkles. I want buy stock when you do. Thank you for caring about peoples looks and worries. Ruthe
Hi Ruth Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
I use it daily under my eyes for confidence that I don't look so tired. Love this stuff!
Hi Felecia, We are thrilled to know you are enjoying Plexaderm! Thank you for the feedback!
I had tried other/cheaper products that claim the same results as Plexaderm, but I didn't get the same results. It just shows you, you get what you pay for! With that being said, I use Plexaderm under the eyes, and even around my jawline to temporarily help get rid of 'marionette mouth'. I also use Plexaderm to help get rid of my 'parenthesis lines' around my cheeks and nose. I have recommended this product to several of my friends, because of the positive results! I just attended my 50th high school reunion, and got so many compliments! Thank you for helping me to look my best without having to use invasive/surgical measures. B/t/w I would love to be in one of your commercials!
Plexaderm 5 star review on 23rd September 2022
Hi Sandra, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Very effective treatment for under eyes.
Hi Donald, We agree Plexaderm is very effective. Thank you so much for the feedback!
Product works but cost is a issue no offers for repeat customers has made me change product
Hello Jeanne, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We understand you're reason for leaving but we want you to know we will always be there should you need us.
I have used Plexaderm for several years and honestly, I don't leave home without it. I have gained a "little under-eye puffiness" in my older years and this provides the coverage I need to conceal that puffiness. If you're a first-time user, it takes a few tries in applying the amount needed for the coverage you want.
Hi Darlene, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
great product w/fair price. my wife actually preferred your product in the dispencer prior to your new dispencer but still has no other issues.
Hi Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased you like Plexaderm.
This really works--i am 82 don't leave the without it. Litasouto@gmail.com
Hi Lita, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Excellent!
Hi Dianne, we agree Plexaderm is Excellent!
Plexiderm absolutely works! I love this product because it actually does what it says it does. Amazing. Try it. You will be delighted that you did. L. McGuire RN (Retired)
Hi Leslie, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Very pleased does what it’s supposed to do.
Hi Florence, We are thrilled to know you are enjoying the results of Plexaderm! Thank you for letting us know!
I have been happy with Plexaderm results, I use it under my eyes and feel it makes me look more rested.
Hi Jadwiga, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Plexaderm is rated 4.5 based on 1,699 reviews