Plexaderm Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,420 reviews
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

Plexaderm 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Jennifer J
Plexaderm 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Gloria C
Anyone who has bags under their eyes will be amazed at how wonderful Plexaderm works. I am so glad I did try it. I'll be using lt forever. Try it, you won't be be disappointed.
Hi Catherine, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
I love Plexaderm the way it works other than when you leave it on face for to long it will burn the sensitive skin under your eyes. You should warn everyone that extended exposure to your skin will cause severe burns under your eyes.
Hello Dan, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will be having a team member reach out to you and assist you with this matter.
I live in the state of Arizona. As you can probably guess it’s hotter than most states especially in the summer but still hot throughout the year. I love the way Plexaderm works on my skin as long as it’s not extremely hot out and I sweat which makes it run right off my face with the sweat. Nothing and I mean nothing will remain on your skin when it’s 115 degrees or more out. If it’s under 90 all is good. Thank you.
Hello Kathleen! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are thrilled to know that you love Plexaderm!
This is a good product. I am African American and the product dries with a light coloration that does not blend with my skin. Has anyone else notice this after drying?
Hello Martha, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you have any type of residue we recommend using less of the product per application.
It really works great...as advertised. Wish the price was lower, would use it every day.
Hello Robert! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, feel free to keep an eye out for any upcoming promotions.
I love it. Time to order some more. The best!
Hi Hazel, We are thrilled to hear that you love Plexaderm. We agree it is the best!
My wife loves the product but both of us hate the quality control of your dispensing system. We are constantly receiving bottles that do not work. it is such a common problem with you that you have special instructions on-line and your customer service agents have some "tricks" that are not even on-line. We have experienced a 20-25% failure rate after applying your "tricks". Returning your bottles is a big pain. We get grilled as though the fault lies with us. I have two bottles at home that need to be returned but I did not have the time and patience to call you before we left for two months to our other ranch in Idaho.
Hello Keith, Thank you so much for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We are going to have a team member reach out to you directly to assist with this issue.
The product works good for what I intended. The delivery mechanism (small pump tubes) failed to function properly. I had one tube replaced previously (same problem) but the new batch also had two tubes that did not allow the product to leave the vessel. That makes it a very costly product. I would appreciate being able to return these as well. Might need to reevaluate the delivery mechanism again.
Hi William, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will be having a team member reach out to you directly to assist you with this issue.
I love the product but did not care for the new containers
Hi Lois, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
I love plexaderm I use it very day. I always recommend it to people
Hi Leslie, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Product does what it claims to do. I do have an issue with the borttle at times. I have purchased 6 bottles and 2 of them wouldnot pump even after going through the steps recommended. I had one replaced with no problem, the 2nd jhappended while I was on vacation and I ended up prying the top off.
Hello Elizabeth, We apologize for the inconvenience. We will be having a team member reach out to you directly to assist you with this issue.
Fantastic !!
Hi Judith, We agree Plexaderm is fantastic!
Helps for short term repair.
Hello Joanne, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
I am strapped for money,so cosmetics surgery is only a dream for me.i discovered this product by accident,and i honesty couldn't believe the difference it makes in your appearance. Just today,i was telling my sister,that plexiderm, unlike a lot of others,really does work.in facy its amazing the results you get.i try and save so i can add it to my daily skin regime.congrats for a winner@
Hi Karen, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
So far so good
Hello Deborah, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy you like the product!
I love this stuff....I swear it takes about 10 yrs off me..no one thinks im 64 and its a, lot easier than having surgery. i will always purchase this. GREAT stuff! Works wonderfully..highly recommend it.
Hi Michele, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
This is 3rd time I’ve ordered plexaderm. Ready to order again
Hello Delores, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review!
My wife uses it every day and loves it. It does in fact tighten her skin and makes her feel younger.
Hello Ronald, We are thrilled that your wife loves Plexaderm!
every other one you buy doesnt work
Hello Alica, so sorry for the inconvenience. We will be having a team member reach out to you directly to assist you with this issue.
I thoroughly enjoy this product. It works so well, that I have given it as gifts to at least 4 different people to enjoy. I've also shared my experience with this product with at least another 6 people. Thank you. Jean
Hi Jean, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Plexaderm is rated 4.6 based on 1,420 reviews