Plexaderm Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@sheerscience.com

"Plexaderm does not work with makeup or on Black or Brown skin. I'm sending it back."
Plexaderm is designed to be effective on all skin tones. The application process is what is key to results. When using additional cosmetics, powdered is preferred. Apply lightly to avoid disrupting the Plexaderm effect. Other foundations should be water based. If you don't get the desired results, a second application of Plexaderm may be applied to maximize results. Please feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions. Your satisfaction is our priority and we are here to assist you.
"It really does help under my eyes, especially on days when I got little sleep. It also helps the crows feet. I have bought it for 3 friends and buy it regularly for my mother. Her confidence has sense grown dramatically. It would be great if you had a referral program as well as some kind of senior discount as many can not afford such a product. You would really make a difference in the way seniors feel about their appearance and of course their referrals are everything when talking to their friends/family. The only negative I see is the cost vs. quantity and quality. Some vials are better than others. Around 1 in 5 I find it clumpy or dried out, even with both caps on and it locked. I try to position it vertical to keep the solution together and this helps a bit. The only other thing I would mention is the packaging... its clear I have some left in the vial but it is impossible to access it. Thank you, Kathleen Kogelschatz kkogelschatz@gmail.com"
Hi Kathleen. We greatly appreciate your review and product feedback. We are working hard on improvements. Thank you for being a valued customer!
"Realy works. Just wish it came in different shades."
Thank you for your review. With proper application, Plexaderm fully absorbs into the skin leaving no color. If you are seeing any product residue then we suggest adjusting to a smaller application. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions. We are here to assist you.
"They didn't make me happy. Plexaderm does not work. It was a waste of money. I didn't receive a refund either. SAVE YOUR MONEY PEOPLE!!!"
"Wife likes it It really works I've seen how it works and it makes her happy I never let her run out I've recommended this to several friends on her say-so and the results I've seen HK"
Thank you for sharing your review. So great to hear how Plexaderm makes your wife happy!
"I feel and look younger with each use. The product is pricy, but worth the amazing result. However, I have had to break the product casing with the last three refills, as the plunger stops working when there is at least 1/3 of remaining product. Not good! Concerned about getting hurt while using players to squeeze thick inner casing hard enough to break it. Please try to fix this problem! Thank you, Ready to order my next supply!"
Thank you for sharing your review. We continue to work on improving the Plexaderm dispenser. Should it become clogged, run the tip under warm water to loosen any clogged product. Pull back on the plunger to separate into two pieces. Inspect and clean the clear outer casing. Reinsert to reset the plunger. We appreciate your interest in Plexaderm and apologize for any inconvenience.
"I received my first order about 2 weeks ago, it does exactly what it promises however I can’t figure out how to put any make up on without the effects going away. What kind of make up can I use? I have even tried to avoid that area around the eyes but it still seems to go away when I work on the surrounding areas."
Hi Richelle Thank you for sharing your review! When using additional cosmetics with Plexaderm, powdered is preferred. Apply lightly to avoid disrupting the Plexaderm effect. Other foundations should be water based. If you don't get the desired results, a second application of Plexaderm may be applied to maximize results. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
"the bags under my eyes did not diminish at all and the area above the bags swelled about 2 times the size of the bags! It was as if the product was trying to swell the area above the bags so it blended together and was one huge bag combined under each eye, pulled crows feet so bad that it looked like it actually ADDED wrinkles. This is a very bad product for me. Denise Serrano"
Hi, Denise. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the results of our product. The happiness of our customers is extremely important to us, and we are disappointed to hear about the experience you had. We’ve reached out to you directly in the hopes that you can work with us to help figure out what went wrong, and how we can you can make your experience with Plexaderm a positive one. We’d really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you.
"I was very skeptic about this product. It was wonderful. So much my sisters all got it to. It does wonderful things."
Thank you for sharing your wonderful Plexaderm results.
"I am so amazed at how well Plexaderm works. My husband doesn’t even know I use it! This may seem like I’m bragging, but it actually erases 15 years from my face. I’m 75 and look about 60. ( I know, it sounds preposterous, but it’s true.) Thank you for developing Plexaderm!"
Nora, we are so happy to hear how Plexaderm is erasing years from your face. Thank you for sharing your review.
"This last order is my third. The product in this tube is thick, not as fluid as the other two were, and it jams, clogging the tube. It does not apply well because it is so dry. I would appreciate a replacement."
Hi Diane. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty dispensing Plexaderm. I am sending you a few troubleshooting tips in a separate email. Please let me know if it helps. Thank you.
"This is without a doubt the most Bogus, largest pile of BS I have ever gotten involved with. After following the directions to the letter and having nothing happen, washed my face with soap and water, dried it with a hair dryer and tried it again. NOTHING. OK. Put everything aside and later in the day studied the directions again thinking I had screwed up. The next morning, tried it again with the instructions laying on the counter. Following them precisely applied product once again. Nothing! Every time I see your BOGUS commercial on TV I want to puke knowing you are laughing all the way to the bank."
Hello, Tony. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. We’re very sorry that you aren’t happy with the results of your Plexaderm. The satisfaction of our customers is extremely important to us, and we are very disappointed to hear about your experience using our product. We would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly to help figure out what went wrong and why you aren’t seeing the results that you had hoped for. Please reach out to us by phone at (800) 681-0366 or by email at customercare@Plexaderm.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
"Love the product but my applicator broke after the third use."
We are very sorry to hear that your applicator is broken. Please contact us so we can assist you further. Our customer care team can be reached at 800-681-0366 or by email, customercare@plexaderm.com. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you.
"Didnt work for me. Called for return authorization number and they offered to refund $40.00 if I kept it. I agreed but wish I had'nt. What a waste of $40. If anyone out there is thinking about trying it I'll sell it to you for $20"
Hi, Rose. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry to hear that you weren’t happy with your purchase. We’d appreciate the chance to talk with you again via email or on the telephone to learn what went wrong and figure out how we can help you achieve a beneficial outcome. It’s extremely important to us that your Plexaderm experience is a positive one, and I’m confident that we can help turn you into a satisfied customer. Please call 1(800)681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
"Omg.. my eyes look great. I couldn't be more happy!! What a fabulous product. I workout live without it!!"
Hi Kathy. Thank you for sharing your Plexaderm review. We love hearing about great Plexaderm results!
"i have tried every situation , no make up, waterbased make up, dabbing a little at top and bottom of the eyes, no soap at all before applying so that i would not have any oil before use, no eye drops for two days before applying plexaderm. nothing works. Do not send any more please."
I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with Plexaderm. Your results are very important. Let’s figure out why you’re not seeing the dramatic results like so many of our customers do. I would love to go over your use of Plexaderm and review some tips and tricks for achieving maximum results. When is the best time for me to give you a quick call?
"Your product works, but your packaging doesn't. I worked for a major cosmetic company for decades & know that "packaging" makes a huge difference. In Plexaderm's case, the product does what you say it does, but you package it in a way that forces the consumer to use way too much every time they apply it, therefore the consumer uses more than they need & then must order more. You would be better off putting it in a tube where it can be personally controlled. Because of this, I can't rate it higher than Acceptable & I will not be ordering more."
Hello, Kelly. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. We’re very sorry that you are not pleased with our Plexaderm packaging. One pump from the Plexaderm applicator should give you enough product to apply to both eyes, and if more is dispensed, there may be a problem with your applicator. We would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to figure out if there is an issue with your Plexaderm. Please reach out to us by phone at (800) 681-0366 or by email at customercare@Plexaderm.com. The satisfaction of our customers is extremely important to us, and we would like to make sure that your Plexaderm experience is a positive one. We look forward to hearing from you!
"Container very poor and breaks down! Also product comes out sometimes very thick! Manufacturer should consider putting product in a jar or tube that can easily be unscrewed! Suggestion: change container. This injection type is not practical at all!"
Hi, Niobe. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Plexaderm applicator. We’d appreciate the chance to talk with you via email or on the telephone to learn what went wrong with your product. Our customers’ satisfaction is very important to us, and we want to make sure that your overall Plexaderm experience is a positive one. Please call 1(800)681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
"Had sensitivity to product (redness). It does shrink appearance of puffiness, but you have to fuss with salty outline it leaves around eye area plus any make-up put on around where it was applied will undo results."
"My husband ordered this. I put some under my eyes and all seemed fine. I put it over my eyes and got a bad rash and redness. They are still rough after 3 days."
Hello, Carol. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. We’re very sorry about the reaction that you had to Plexaderm. The satisfaction of our customers is extremely important to us, and we are disappointed to hear about the results that you saw. We would really appreciate the chance to speak with you directly to help figure out what went wrong and to see how we can make your experience with Plexaderm a positive one. Please reach out to us by phone at (800) 681-0366 or by email at customercare@Plexaderm.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Plexaderm is rated 4.69 based on 1,136 reviews