Plexaderm Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,420 reviews
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

Plexaderm 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Jennifer J
Plexaderm 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Gloria C
I have not been able to use the Plexaderm because there is something wrong with the pump, and I cannot get anything to come out no matter how much I try.
Hello June, we are so sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, we will be having a team member reach out to assist you with this issue.
I am not using the plexiderm. I find it hard to believe that any skin product marketed as saving, repairng, improving your skin doesn't have a sum screen in it. When I was finally able to read the small print telling me that plexiderm made my skin more sensitive to the sking, I tried it with putting my sunscreen on top but I don't like the feeling of stuff on my skin. One layer of lotions, etc, I will put up with but not two. Thereforee, I do not want any more sent and would like information as how to return the products, etc. I haven't communicated with the company as I have been involved in many medical tests, which hopefully are now complete.
Hello Dean, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with Plexaderm. We are going to have a team member reach out to you directly via phone to assist you with returning the product.
Sorry, but Plexiderm did not work on my under eye bags.
Hello Gloria, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please remember every order has a 30-day MBG.
Didn’t work for me. Showed with or without makeup like pull lines. I used minuscule amounts , your sample doesn’t allow for much and didn’t use all that was in each pot,
Hello Monica, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. If you have any questions regarding product applications please feel free to contact our customer care department.
I have ordered twice now and both times never received product I paid for.
Hello Barbara, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please feel free to contact our customer care department with any questions regarding to past orders they would be happy to help.
i am a African American it did not work, it left a white substant under my eyes and their was darkness under my eyes.
Hi Jeffrey, we are sorry to hear you did not receive the results you were looking for. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact our customer care department.
Horrible on line order service. I was cheated Of a promised bottle.
Hello Keith we are very sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with placing an order. Please contact customer care so we may assist you.
It doesn’t seem to work as good as the first time I used the plexaderm product
Hi Susan, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please remember Plexaderm is backed with a 30 day MBG. Please feel free to contact our customer care department if you have any questions.
Awful experience. I received an EMPTY bottle and when I called company they insisted on sending the sheets instead which I only got to use 10 percent of as they dried up instantly!!!!!!! I wasted so pool much money and plan on spreading the word about it
Hello Jill, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you have any questions that regards you're previous order please feel free to contact our customer care department.
I recently had to buy a replacement bottle because my last one was totally empty when I tried to use it. I had it as a backup - but when I went to open it, I pumped and pumped and nothing ever came out! VERY FRUSTRATING...
Hello Jan, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact our customer care department so we can make this right for you.
Been taken more than once now. Newest product lasts for maybe one hour! Hope to tell others!
I love your product and have ordered it many times but have found the pumps very unreliable. When I called with the problems the with a recent order that they couldn't resolve the pump problems with I was told nothing could be done as you only allow 1 return each year and I had had a earlier order replaced with your pods that are great but was told they can't be ordered so I'm going to try a competitors order until your pumps work properly, hope you can fix them or switch to pods.
I purchased a 3-pack. Two of the three containers appear to be empty. Unable to get any product out of them.
Could not open bottle the would not open serum. Shook at least 50 times. Why use a bottle that makes so difficult to obtain..
Hi Christine. I’m very sorry you’re having difficulty with the new bottle. During your first use you may need to press the pump 10 times or more until product begins to flow. Try placing your finger over the dispensing hole and pumping a few times. This can help speed up the priming process. Please contact us if you need further assistance or if you have any questions. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
I have only one star because the first bottle I bought was perfect until towards the end. The second bottle has only worked one time. However, for $25 off, I will give it one more try.
Hi Leah. We are very sorry to hear about your dispensing difficulty. Please contact our customer care team for further assistance. They can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your product broke my face out with acne. Returned your product back to you for a full refund. Have not got the refund yet
Hi Diane. We are very sorry to hear about your unusual reaction to Plexaderm. Our records show your refund was applied back to your credit card on 8/23/2019. Please allow your banking institution a few business day to process to your account. Please let us know if you have any questions. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
Turns out I am allergic.
Hi Teresa. We are very sorry to hear that you are unable to use Plexaderm. All purchases are backed with a 30 day money back guarantee. Please contact us with any questions. Customer Care is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
Great results. I am a senior and I do not look my age. People really guess my age as being 10 years younger. 👍🏽
They didn't make me happy. Plexaderm does not work. It was a waste of money. I didn't receive a refund either. SAVE YOUR MONEY PEOPLE!!!
i have tried every situation , no make up, waterbased make up, dabbing a little at top and bottom of the eyes, no soap at all before applying so that i would not have any oil before use, no eye drops for two days before applying plexaderm. nothing works. Do not send any more please.
I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with Plexaderm. Your results are very important. Let’s figure out why you’re not seeing the dramatic results like so many of our customers do. I would love to go over your use of Plexaderm and review some tips and tricks for achieving maximum results. When is the best time for me to give you a quick call?
Plexaderm is rated 4.6 based on 1,420 reviews