Plexaderm Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm cream, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@plexaderm.com

Telephone
"Great results. I am a senior and I do not look my age. People really guess my age as being 10 years younger. 👍🏽"
"They didn't make me happy. Plexaderm does not work. It was a waste of money. I didn't receive a refund either. SAVE YOUR MONEY PEOPLE!!!"
"i have tried every situation , no make up, waterbased make up, dabbing a little at top and bottom of the eyes, no soap at all before applying so that i would not have any oil before use, no eye drops for two days before applying plexaderm. nothing works. Do not send any more please."
I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with Plexaderm. Your results are very important. Let’s figure out why you’re not seeing the dramatic results like so many of our customers do. I would love to go over your use of Plexaderm and review some tips and tricks for achieving maximum results. When is the best time for me to give you a quick call?
"This is without a doubt the most Bogus, largest pile of BS I have ever gotten involved with. After following the directions to the letter and having nothing happen, washed my face with soap and water, dried it with a hair dryer and tried it again. NOTHING. OK. Put everything aside and later in the day studied the directions again thinking I had screwed up. The next morning, tried it again with the instructions laying on the counter. Following them precisely applied product once again. Nothing! Every time I see your BOGUS commercial on TV I want to puke knowing you are laughing all the way to the bank."
Hello, Tony. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. We’re very sorry that you aren’t happy with the results of your Plexaderm. The satisfaction of our customers is extremely important to us, and we are very disappointed to hear about your experience using our product. We would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly to help figure out what went wrong and why you aren’t seeing the results that you had hoped for. Please reach out to us by phone at (800) 681-0366 or by email at customercare@Plexaderm.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
"My husband ordered this. I put some under my eyes and all seemed fine. I put it over my eyes and got a bad rash and redness. They are still rough after 3 days."
Hello, Carol. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. We’re very sorry about the reaction that you had to Plexaderm. The satisfaction of our customers is extremely important to us, and we are disappointed to hear about the results that you saw. We would really appreciate the chance to speak with you directly to help figure out what went wrong and to see how we can make your experience with Plexaderm a positive one. Please reach out to us by phone at (800) 681-0366 or by email at customercare@Plexaderm.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
"Didnt work for me. Called for return authorization number and they offered to refund $40.00 if I kept it. I agreed but wish I had'nt. What a waste of $40. If anyone out there is thinking about trying it I'll sell it to you for $20"
Hi, Rose. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry to hear that you weren’t happy with your purchase. We’d appreciate the chance to talk with you again via email or on the telephone to learn what went wrong and figure out how we can help you achieve a beneficial outcome. It’s extremely important to us that your Plexaderm experience is a positive one, and I’m confident that we can help turn you into a satisfied customer. Please call 1(800)681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
"the bags under my eyes did not diminish at all and the area above the bags swelled about 2 times the size of the bags! It was as if the product was trying to swell the area above the bags so it blended together and was one huge bag combined under each eye, pulled crows feet so bad that it looked like it actually ADDED wrinkles. This is a very bad product for me. Denise Serrano"
Hi, Denise. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the results of our product. The happiness of our customers is extremely important to us, and we are disappointed to hear about the experience you had. We’ve reached out to you directly in the hopes that you can work with us to help figure out what went wrong, and how we can you can make your experience with Plexaderm a positive one. We’d really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you.
Plexaderm is rated 4.57 based on 390 reviews