Plexaderm Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm cream, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@plexaderm.com

Telephone
"This product works immediately and has great results. But should probably not be used daily if you don’t have too"
"Your product dry out very quickly, I would like to use it two or three times a week unfortunately is not possible. Cris"
Hi Cris. We are sorry to hear about your experience with your July 2018 Plexaderm purchase. Our records show we sent you replacement applications earlier this month. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Thank you.
"Plexaderm does not work with makeup or on Black or Brown skin. I'm sending it back."
Plexaderm is designed to be effective on all skin tones. The application process is what is key to results. When using additional cosmetics, powdered is preferred. Apply lightly to avoid disrupting the Plexaderm effect. Other foundations should be water based. If you don't get the desired results, a second application of Plexaderm may be applied to maximize results. Please feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions. Your satisfaction is our priority and we are here to assist you.
"This last order is my third. The product in this tube is thick, not as fluid as the other two were, and it jams, clogging the tube. It does not apply well because it is so dry. I would appreciate a replacement."
Hi Diane. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty dispensing Plexaderm. I am sending you a few troubleshooting tips in a separate email. Please let me know if it helps. Thank you.
"I ordered this product for the 2nd time because the first time product worked very well!! This time product seems like too much liquid and chalky!!! Not happy at all!!!!!"
Hi, Lee. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry that you weren’t happy with your purchase. I’d appreciate the chance to talk with you via email or on the telephone to learn what went wrong and figure out how we can help you achieve a beneficial outcome. It’s extremely important to us that you’re happy with your purchase, and I’m confident that we can turn you into a satisfied customer. Please call 1(800)681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
"DON'T LIKE HOW IT CAKES UP. PLEASE IF I AM ON AUTO DELIVERY CANCEL MY ORDER. THANK YOU."
Hi, Marilyn. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry that you weren’t happy with your purchase. You are not currently set up to receive Plexaderm on auto ship. I’d appreciate the chance to talk with you via email or on the telephone to speak with you about how to prevent the product from caking after application so you’re pleased with the result. It’s extremely important to us that you’re happy with your purchase, and I’m confident that we can turn you into a satisfied customer. Please call 1(800) 681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Plexaderm is rated 4.57 based on 390 reviews