Plexaderm Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,420 reviews
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

Plexaderm 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Jennifer J
Plexaderm 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Gloria C
every other one you buy doesnt work
Hello Alica, so sorry for the inconvenience. We will be having a team member reach out to you directly to assist you with this issue.
My first order worked when I bought 1 bottle. My second order of 3 bottles didn't work. I feel dissatisfied and taken advantage of.
Hello Christine, We are sorry for this not-amazing experience. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will be having a team member reach out to you personally via phone to correct this issue.
This product didnt work for me at all. It may be my skin type I'm not sure. However I will not be purchasing anymore. Thank you for the trial. God bless
Hello Michele, thank you so much for trying Plexaderm and taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry you did not receive the results you were looking for.
The last two orders I have received (a box of 3 plexiderms), 1 of the 3 doesn't work. No matter how much I push the top to produce the product, nothing comes out. I think I threw the first "bottle" away. Now with my latest order, it happened again. I still have that "bottle."
Hello Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you are having an issue with a previous order. Please feel free to contact our customer care team, they would be happy to assist you!
Your product works, but unfortunately, it dries out quickly and the remainder of the product can no longer be used.
Hello Terri! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you have any questions regarding a previous order please feel free to contact our customer care department.
3 bottles order. 1 bottle empty
Hello Rickie, Thank for so much for leaving a review and bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to contact our customer care department in regards to you're previous order.
I used to love it but the only problem is and this is a suggestion, it needs to be tinted. Once I put my liquid foundation on there’s nothing left of the plexaderm on me. I tried putting it on over my make up but of course it can’t get down to the pores after that. Sorry
Hello Kathy thank you for the thoughtful review. We are always looking for news ideas and ways to expand Plexaderm. Ideas like this go a long way.
The first time I ordered the product was as described and I loved it. My second order of 3 bottles were almost all liquid and didn’t work. Very disappointed. Not sure if I will order again.
Hi Lynette. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. You may have some condensation build up in the bottle. Please try shaking the bottle of Plexaderm vigorously to help with the consistency of the product then carefully and slowly dispense the remaining condensation, this can take up to 1-2 full pumps. Please contact our customer care team if you need any additional assistance or if you have any questions. They can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
I just ordered the new plexaderm and I hate it. The old one left a little white which covered the dark dark circles under my eyes. The new one makes my eyes not sunken in but the dark circles are worse than ever my advice if it isn't broken don't fix it. I'd be happy for you to just give me some of the old bottles ctoppino@gmail.com
Hi Cassandra. We are very sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum. he new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum is an advanced formula that took over a year to develop. It applies easier, works better, is more comfortable on the skin, and lasts longer (up to 10 hours) than our older Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance or if you have any questions. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
The product typically leaves a white residue under my eyes, and that’s using just a small amount. Not sure if I will continue using the product.
Hi John. We recommend trying a smaller application. It's a tiny amount that is needed for great results. Gently dab away any excess with a damp cloth. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Plexaderm leaves a chalky film on the skin which looks very unsightly. It definitely tightens the skin, but it looks completely unnatural and strange. Plus it wears off in an hour. Would not recommend.
Hi Fair. We recommend adjusting to a smaller application. Visual residue is a result of applying too much. Dab away any excess with a damp cloth. The application process is most important for results. Please reach out to us for assistance with your application and to answer any questions.
The serum does not work as well as the original.
Hi Yvette. We are very sorry to hear that you are not enjoying your Plexaderm. he new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum is an advanced formula that took over a year to develop. It applies easier, works better, is more comfortable on the skin, and lasts longer (up to 10 hours) than our older Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS. Please let us know if you need any assistance with your application or if you have any questions.
Your product is good when you can get it out of your dispensers. Your syringe dispensers were terrible. Your new pump dispensers are better but I have on out of six that never worked.
Hi Joe. We are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with your dispenser. Please reach out to us directly for further assistance. Our customer care team can assist you at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
I HAVE BEEN USING PlEXaderm daily and have not seen any results yet
Hi Larry. The application process is most important for results. Please feel free to contact us for assistance with your application and to answer any questions. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
Yes, plexaderm does exactly what they say it will do. But, as soon as I use my moisturizer it loses it’s effects also after a short while cracks develop because of facial expressions
Hi Sharon. When using moisturizers, water based products work best and should be applied 10-20 minutes prior to Plexaderm. Please let us know if you need any assistance with your application or if you have any questions.
I love the new dispenser, but very disappointed with the product. I don't know if it's new and and improved, but it does not work
Hi Rachel. Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment. The application process is key to great Plexaderm results. Please reach out to us for assistance with your application and to answer any questions. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
I do not get the same results of the product in the new dispenser that i got from the product in the old dispenser, i had tubes of the other product that could not be used. I'm hoping it will get better but i'm getting hard lines under my eye now not a continuous result.
Hi Michael. The new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum is an advanced formula that took over a year to develop. It applies easier, works better, is more comfortable on the skin, and lasts longer (up to 10 hours) than our older Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS. We recommend adjusting to a smaller application. Please reach out to us directly if you need any further assistance or if you have any questions. Your satisfaction is very important and our customer care team is available to assist you. 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com
I definitely don’t see the results like on the infomercil, but it does help a little.
Hi Dee. The application process is most important for achieving great results. Your satisfaction is very important. Please contact us directly so we can assist you further. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
I bought plexaderm for my circles around my eyes about a year ago but this last time about 2 months ago not the same results it was better before Not happy
Hi Carlos. We are very sorry to hear that you are not experiencing dramatic results. Please contact us directly so we can further assist you with your application. With proper application, effects can be seen for 10 hours. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
New vial is watery & weak. Go back to the syringe even though they clogged but more concentrated
Hi Scott. We are very sorry to hear about your Plexaderm. This is very unusual and a representative will be in contact with you to further assist.
Plexaderm is rated 4.6 based on 1,420 reviews