Plexaderm Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@sheerscience.com

"The first time I ordered the product was as described and I loved it. My second order of 3 bottles were almost all liquid and didn’t work. Very disappointed. Not sure if I will order again."
Hi Lynette. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. You may have some condensation build up in the bottle. Please try shaking the bottle of Plexaderm vigorously to help with the consistency of the product then carefully and slowly dispense the remaining condensation, this can take up to 1-2 full pumps.

Please contact our customer care team if you need any additional assistance or if you have any questions. They can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I just ordered the new plexaderm and I hate it. The old one left a little white which covered the dark dark circles under my eyes. The new one makes my eyes not sunken in but the dark circles are worse than ever my advice if it isn't broken don't fix it. I'd be happy for you to just give me some of the old bottles ctoppino@gmail.com"
Hi Cassandra. We are very sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum. he new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum is an advanced formula that took over a year to develop. It applies easier, works better, is more comfortable on the skin, and lasts longer (up to 10 hours) than our older Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance or if you have any questions. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"The product typically leaves a white residue under my eyes, and that’s using just a small amount. Not sure if I will continue using the product."
Hi John. We recommend trying a smaller application. It's a tiny amount that is needed for great results. Gently dab away any excess with a damp cloth. Please let us know if you have any questions.
"Plexaderm leaves a chalky film on the skin which looks very unsightly. It definitely tightens the skin, but it looks completely unnatural and strange. Plus it wears off in an hour. Would not recommend."
Hi Fair. We recommend adjusting to a smaller application. Visual residue is a result of applying too much. Dab away any excess with a damp cloth.

The application process is most important for results. Please reach out to us for assistance with your application and to answer any questions.
"The serum does not work as well as the original."
Hi Yvette. We are very sorry to hear that you are not enjoying your Plexaderm. he new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum is an advanced formula that took over a year to develop. It applies easier, works better, is more comfortable on the skin, and lasts longer (up to 10 hours) than our older Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS.

Please let us know if you need any assistance with your application or if you have any questions.
"Your product is good when you can get it out of your dispensers. Your syringe dispensers were terrible. Your new pump dispensers are better but I have on out of six that never worked."
Hi Joe. We are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with your dispenser. Please reach out to us directly for further assistance. Our customer care team can assist you at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I HAVE BEEN USING PlEXaderm daily and have not seen any results yet"
Hi Larry. The application process is most important for results. Please feel free to contact us for assistance with your application and to answer any questions. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"Yes, plexaderm does exactly what they say it will do. But, as soon as I use my moisturizer it loses it’s effects also after a short while cracks develop because of facial expressions"
Hi Sharon. When using moisturizers, water based products work best and should be applied 10-20 minutes prior to Plexaderm.

"I love the new dispenser, but very disappointed with the product. I don't know if it's new and and improved, but it does not work"
Hi Rachel. Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment. The application process is key to great Plexaderm results. Please reach out to us for assistance with your application and to answer any questions. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
"I do not get the same results of the product in the new dispenser that i got from the product in the old dispenser, i had tubes of the other product that could not be used. I'm hoping it will get better but i'm getting hard lines under my eye now not a continuous result."
Hi Michael. The new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum is an advanced formula that took over a year to develop. It applies easier, works better, is more comfortable on the skin, and lasts longer (up to 10 hours) than our older Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS.

We recommend adjusting to a smaller application. Please reach out to us directly if you need any further assistance or if you have any questions.

Your satisfaction is very important and our customer care team is available to assist you. 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com
"I definitely don’t see the results like on the infomercil, but it does help a little."
Hi Dee. The application process is most important for achieving great results. Your satisfaction is very important. Please contact us directly so we can assist you further. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
"I bought plexaderm for my circles around my eyes about a year ago but this last time about 2 months ago not the same results it was better before Not happy"
Hi Carlos. We are very sorry to hear that you are not experiencing dramatic results. Please contact us directly so we can further assist you with your application. With proper application, effects can be seen for 10 hours.

"New vial is watery & weak. Go back to the syringe even though they clogged but more concentrated"
Hi Scott. We are very sorry to hear about your Plexaderm. This is very unusual and a representative will be in contact with you to further assist.
"I have been using Plexiderm for 2 years now. I did LOVE it. But my recent order (5/19/19) of the "new and improved" Plexiderm formula is awful! Please, please bring back the old formula. I used to be able to feel and see the drying and dissapearing of wrinkle results from the old formula, but now, the wrinkles and puffiness in my eyes just gets transferred to another area of where I've applied the Plexiderm. It is not "new and improved"!"
Hi Karen. We are very disappointed to hear that you are not happy with Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum. The new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum is an advanced formula that took over a year to develop. It applies easier, works better, is more comfortable on the skin, and lasts longer (up to 10 hours) than our older Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS. Please contact us for assistance with an even application and better results. We can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
"This product works immediately and has great results. But should probably not be used daily if you don’t have too"
"Your product dry out very quickly, I would like to use it two or three times a week unfortunately is not possible. Cris"
Hi Cris. We are sorry to hear about your experience with your July 2018 Plexaderm purchase. Our records show we sent you replacement applications earlier this month. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Thank you.
"Plexaderm does not work with makeup or on Black or Brown skin. I'm sending it back."
Plexaderm is designed to be effective on all skin tones. The application process is what is key to results. When using additional cosmetics, powdered is preferred. Apply lightly to avoid disrupting the Plexaderm effect. Other foundations should be water based. If you don't get the desired results, a second application of Plexaderm may be applied to maximize results. Please feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions. Your satisfaction is our priority and we are here to assist you.
"This last order is my third. The product in this tube is thick, not as fluid as the other two were, and it jams, clogging the tube. It does not apply well because it is so dry. I would appreciate a replacement."
Hi Diane. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty dispensing Plexaderm. I am sending you a few troubleshooting tips in a separate email. Please let me know if it helps. Thank you.
"I ordered this product for the 2nd time because the first time product worked very well!! This time product seems like too much liquid and chalky!!! Not happy at all!!!!!"
Hi, Lee. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry that you weren’t happy with your purchase. I’d appreciate the chance to talk with you via email or on the telephone to learn what went wrong and figure out how we can help you achieve a beneficial outcome. It’s extremely important to us that you’re happy with your purchase, and I’m confident that we can turn you into a satisfied customer. Please call 1(800)681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
"DON'T LIKE HOW IT CAKES UP. PLEASE IF I AM ON AUTO DELIVERY CANCEL MY ORDER. THANK YOU."
Hi, Marilyn. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry that you weren’t happy with your purchase. You are not currently set up to receive Plexaderm on auto ship. I’d appreciate the chance to talk with you via email or on the telephone to speak with you about how to prevent the product from caking after application so you’re pleased with the result. It’s extremely important to us that you’re happy with your purchase, and I’m confident that we can turn you into a satisfied customer. Please call 1(800) 681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Plexaderm is rated 4.68 based on 1,128 reviews