Plexaderm Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,420 reviews
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

Plexaderm 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Jennifer J
Plexaderm 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Gloria C
My wife loves the product but both of us hate the quality control of your dispensing system. We are constantly receiving bottles that do not work. it is such a common problem with you that you have special instructions on-line and your customer service agents have some "tricks" that are not even on-line. We have experienced a 20-25% failure rate after applying your "tricks". Returning your bottles is a big pain. We get grilled as though the fault lies with us. I have two bottles at home that need to be returned but I did not have the time and patience to call you before we left for two months to our other ranch in Idaho.
Hello Keith, Thank you so much for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We are going to have a team member reach out to you directly to assist with this issue.
I've used Plexaderm for a few months and find the product to work well. My problem is the amount of product you get for the price. A clear see through container would also be nice to be able to see when the tiny amount inside is low!
Hello Audrey, thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. Please always keep an eye out for any future specials.
The first one I bought was effective and last 6 hours. Now the succeeding purchases is only lasting effect 2 hours.
Hello Elma, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The application process is very important when applying Plexaderm, please be sure that you are applying Plexaderm to a clean dry face. If you find yourself still not seeing the results that you previously were your skin may be reacting differently to it over time.
I have ordered quite a few times and it did do what I expected it to do. The last package that I ordered was horrible and that is how my under eyes look after I applied the product.
Hello Patsy, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will be having a customer care representative contact you to assist you in this matter.
I do not care for the new package
Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with our new packaging.
Good product just to expensive. There are other products just as good but half the price
Hello Tammie, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please keep an eye out for any potential future specials.
It works but it gets crusty like egg whites when it dries.
Hi Yvonne, if you have any questions regarding the application process please feel free to contact our customer care team!
Product works great however here in Tucson it dries up before you can finish the container. Would give a 5 on how it works but 3 because it dries in container.
Hello Trudy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
The last two times I have placed an order I have not been able to apply my $5.00 discount because it gets rejected so I just go ahead and order anyway. I keep the discount code from previous orders and want to apply them each time but to no avail. As much as your product costs, the $5.00 discount would be appreciated. Like I said that's twice I have not received the discount on my recent orders and I'm sure there have been a couple other times this happened throughout the years I ordered. For heaven sake a complimentary order of three bottles would be appreciated by your company. Hell, even a complimentary bottle of your product would be great. I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears and I will probably receive NO compensation but it WOULD be a nice gesture!!!!! I have already told others who order from your company about this. I may consider quit using your product.
Hello Terry, thank you so much for taking to leave a review. If you have any questions regarding previous orders please feel free to contact our customer care team.
I like the product a lot, but the last time I ordered a group of 3 bottles, one of them was COMPLETELY EMPTY. Not a good experience. I was planning on contacting someone in customer service, and the request for a review came through.
Hello Kristen, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please feel free to contact our customer care team with any questions regarding a previous order. They would be happy to assist you.
I bought 3-.17 FL OZ bottles of Plexaderm and by the time I used them, they had dried up. I would appreciate it if you would replace them for me. I have the 3 bottles to send to you.
Hello Britta, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you have any questions regarding a previous order please feel free to contact our customer care team. They would be happy to assist you.
I love the product and it does just it says it does. My only issue, and I’ve written this before with no response and that is the last 3 orders I’ve placed, always the buy2 and get 3, one of the containers is always empty. I’ve done everything they’ve told me to do and it doesn’t work so I really buy 2 and get two.
Hello Carolyn, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to contact our customer care team with any questions regarding a previous order.
doesn't last 8 hours you state. starts to cake up within 4 hrs and as a male we do not use cover up makeup like women do. Your new containers dry up to soon. should get 2 days use, but gets hars. wasteful.
Hello Jim, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Overall, it's okay. Not wow'd ad the commercials indicate. I would like to be able to wear makeup after applying, it is spotty at best. I have found myself JUST wearing the makeup and skipping the Plexaderm.
Hi Tracey, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I have been buying your products for a lot of years but on this occasion I ordered the three vial pack and one of the vials came empty so I don't know what to do I have the empty vial here and as much as I pump nothing comes out so use this information as you can be careful when you're filling the vials because sometimes they miss one
Hello Jack, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you have any questions regarding a previous order please feel free to contact our customer care team, they would be happy to assist you.
Dear Sir, I am very happy with how your product reduces the bags under my eyes, however I wish it didn’t leave a residue. I’ve tried it with make up without make up, it’s better applied without make up but it still leaves a residue. If that problem could be resolved I’d be singing your praises from the rooftops.
Hello Judith, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
Plexaderm does help with the bags under my eyes. Unfortunately, it doesn't get rid of them completely and they still look puffy. I wish I could say that it's 100% successful oh, but I would be lying.
Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to post such an honest review.
I’m not very fond of the new packaging of Plexiderm. It’s difficult to open each pouch and even more difficult to remove from the pockets.
Hello Marcia, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I like the product but I just received another bottle that will not work when I pump it. I have had one other like it and had to stay on the line for over 15 minutes while they tried to walk me thru how to make it work which it never did. They did replace that one but I am treading calling again due to the long wait time.
Hi Vicki, We are sorry to hear you had difficulty with a previous order. Please feel free to contact our customer care department so we can better assist you.
Ok, I paid for 3, I got 3, 2 of the bottles didn't work, I pushed both about 12 times to get it to come out, that didn't work, so I returned them and they sent me the individuals ones, 2, to replace the boxes. But I am definately not happy with those because if you open it and you us less, it dries out and cannot be used the next day. So now I am not happy. Can I return those and get 2 bottles? Just not having very good luck. I DO like the end result of the product, it's just the packing ....
Hello Renee, Thank you for taking time out of you're day to leave a review. If you have any questions regarding a previous order please feel free to contact our customer care department.
Plexaderm is rated 4.6 based on 1,420 reviews