Plexaderm Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm cream, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@plexaderm.com

Telephone
"I have been disappointed with the plexaderm serum. It is not as effective as the plexaderm cream in reducing under eye puffiness."
Hi Ronnie. We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment. Results with our new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum have been shown to last up to 10 hours. For the best results make sure you’re applying the product to clean dry skin and are carefully following the application instructions. Please contact our customer care team for further assistance with your application and results. We can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. Your satisfaction is our priority. We look forward to hearing from you.
"I would have rated the cream plus a 5–I have confusing results with the new serum— the new serum was great at first but now I am having an issue with flaking— I am trying to adjust the amount that I put on but So far I have been unsuccessful— I plan to try for another week and then call your customer service for advice—- thank you, Ruthanne McCreesh"
Hi Ruthanne. Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to our customer care team for assistance with your application. Your satisfaction is our priority! We can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
"I like the hyaluronic moisturizer which I use dally. But the plexiderm after 2 hrs settles into my wrinkles around my eyes., and for that reason I haven’t been using it that much."
Hi Kathleen. The application process is most important for results. We recommend refraining from facial movements for the first 10 minutes while Plexaderm sets. Moisturizer should be applied at least 20 minutes prior to Plexaderm. Please contact us with any questions. Our customer care team can assist you at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"This is funny that I get this chance to review today. I use plexaderm under my eyes for dark circles. it was wonderful. When you put it on the deep lines beside your mouth.. the ad is deceiving in the advertisements. as long as you don't smile afterwards it is fine. But,who goes around not smiling? The creases come right back."
Hi Shirley. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your results around the mouth. We recommend refraining from facial movements for the first 10 minutes while Plexaderm sets. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance. Our customer care team can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I have used this product fir about six months sometimes I think it works better than others . The problem is I can never use the whole product it seems to the last three or four applications never come out so I waste a lot of product ."
Hi Lorraine. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty dispensing Plexaderm. We recommend keep Plexaderm capped and in the locked position to prevent clogging.

Please run the tip under warm water to loosen any clogged product. Pull back on the plunger to separate into two pieces. Inspect the clear outer casing for any residue. Reinsert to reset the plunger. Be sure to shake well before dispensing. I hope this resolves your issue. Feel free to reach out to Customer Care with any questions at 800-681-0366.
"WhenI ordered Plexaderm I ordered the "two month supply". What I got was the same amount as I received previously. Also it seem to be thinner and not work quite as well as in the past."
Hi Diane. I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with your most recent shipment. Your satisfaction is very important. Customer Care will be reaching out to you shortly to assist. Thank you for sharing your review.
"It removes the puffiness!! But i don’t like that the puffiness returns when makeup or moisturizer is applied to the area. Also I have a hard time getting the plexiderm not to leave a white film.."
Hi Judy. We are happy to hear that Plexaderm is removing your puffiness! We recommend applying a smaller amount of Plexaderm, to help reduce any excess residue, and refrain from facial movements for a few minutes after your application allowing Plexaderm to set. After Plexaderm sets, you should be able to apply your makeup. Try to avoid products that contain oils as they may deactivate the Plexaderm effects.
"Plexaderm makes the under eye area look smoother and younger"
Hi Eileen. We are happy to hear that Plexaderm is smoothing out your under eye area! Thank you for sharing your review.
"For puffy eyes great !! You will have to reapply serval times to get desired outcome. Also will have to wipe off residue. Although it helps with puffiness it creates wrinkles from tight skin. So will need moisturizer after."
Mandy, thank you for sharing your review. We recommend applying a smaller amount of Plexaderm and refrain from facial movement while Plexaderm sets. Starting with a smaller application will help reduce over tightening and residue.
"Your product works, but your packaging doesn't. I worked for a major cosmetic company for decades & know that "packaging" makes a huge difference. In Plexaderm's case, the product does what you say it does, but you package it in a way that forces the consumer to use way too much every time they apply it, therefore the consumer uses more than they need & then must order more. You would be better off putting it in a tube where it can be personally controlled. Because of this, I can't rate it higher than Acceptable & I will not be ordering more."
Hello, Kelly. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. We’re very sorry that you are not pleased with our Plexaderm packaging. One pump from the Plexaderm applicator should give you enough product to apply to both eyes, and if more is dispensed, there may be a problem with your applicator. We would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to figure out if there is an issue with your Plexaderm. Please reach out to us by phone at (800) 681-0366 or by email at customercare@Plexaderm.com. The satisfaction of our customers is extremely important to us, and we would like to make sure that your Plexaderm experience is a positive one. We look forward to hearing from you!
"Had sensitivity to product (redness). It does shrink appearance of puffiness, but you have to fuss with salty outline it leaves around eye area plus any make-up put on around where it was applied will undo results."
"Product is very good. Your website is not. Way to difficult to order and can not get any one to answer phone"
"Container very poor and breaks down! Also product comes out sometimes very thick! Manufacturer should consider putting product in a jar or tube that can easily be unscrewed! Suggestion: change container. This injection type is not practical at all!"
Hi, Niobe. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Plexaderm applicator. We’d appreciate the chance to talk with you via email or on the telephone to learn what went wrong with your product. Our customers’ satisfaction is very important to us, and we want to make sure that your overall Plexaderm experience is a positive one. Please call 1(800)681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
"It was great when I first started using it but when I reached the half way mark in the tube there was only water that came out. I kept putting the water around my eyes but nothing happened. I ordered another tube to see if the same thing would happen. Let's wait and see."
Hi, Corinne. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the results of our product. This could be the result of the product freezing in transit to your address. We’ve reached out to you directly in the hopes that you can work with us to help figure out what went wrong, and how we can you can make your experience with Plexaderm a positive one. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, and I’m confident that we can turn you into a happy customer. We’d really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you.
"I must admit, your product is just ok, but I have used Lionesse, which is a white Pearl filler, & it's thicker than Plexaderm, & does a better job of suppressing puffy tissue. In addition, Lionesse is tinted to skin color & Plexaderm shows much lighter. I'm afraid to use my makeup over the Plexaderm, as the moisture would make the Plexaderm dissipate. (I have to use oil based foundation, as my skin is so dry. My recommendation would be to make Plexaderm thicker & put some tint in it...thanks for listening!"
Hi, Janet. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. Plexaderm is a lot more affordable than our competitors at Lionesse, but we really appreciate the suggestions you have to help us improve our product. I’d appreciate the chance to talk with you via email or on the telephone to hear more about your ideas on product development. Your satisfaction with Plexaderm is extremely important to us, and I’m confident that we can turn you into a happy customer. Please call 1(800)681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
"I find it works better some days than others. Applying makeip(esp. under the eyes) is a problem. I also bought the moisturizer and thought it could be used under my eyes before applying plexaderm."
Hi, Susan. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry that you aren’t completely satisfied with the results of your Plexaderm. For the best results, we recommend avoiding the use of oil-based products during the duration of Plexaderm’s active cycle (6 to 8 hours) as it may deactivate the effects of the formula. Our Hyaluronic Moisturizer is also best used at night to hydrate your skin while you’re sleeping. I’d appreciate the chance to talk with you via email or on the telephone to figure out how we can make sure that you are completely pleased with your purchase. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, and I’m confident that we can turn you into a happy customer. Please call 1(800)681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
"I had big expectations after seeing the ad on TV for this product. I have terrible bags under my eyes so I really was excited to try it. However, it seems to work for about an hour and after that, the bags are showing again. Also, the next day, my skin seems quite sensitive and gets red in certain areas where the product was used. I am not that anxious to use it, but will because I paid for it and it is not cheap. Do you have any suggestions about my comments? Thank You."
Hi, Fran. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the results of your purchase. If you experience sensitivity to Plexaderm due to dryness, it could be an issue due to dryness. I would recommend using our Hyaluronic Moisturizer at night to hydrate your skin while you’re sleeping. I’d appreciate the chance to talk with you via email or on the telephone to learn what went wrong and to see how we can help you achieve a beneficial outcome. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, and I’m confident that we can turn you into a happy customer. Please call 1(800)681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
"The first tube I had was fantastic. I than ordered buy 2 get one free. It did not work so I called in . They sent me one free tube. Sometimes, When I I put it on I feel the tightness other times not. I shake it etc but still isn't working as well as first tube. In the first tube I could actually feel a little bit of graininess. The new tubes I don't. Please tell me what Is the difference? I'm not doing anything different on this end."
Hi, Rita. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the results of your purchase. I’d appreciate the chance to talk with you via email or on the telephone to figure out what went wrong with your product and what resolution we can reach. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, and I’m confident that we can turn you into a happy customer. Please call 1(800)681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
"Haven't used this product very long so I can't really rate it but at this time I don't see any difference on my face. So we will just have to wait and see if there is any change. Thank you Kathy M"
Hi, Kathleen. My name is Meghan, and I’m with the Plexaderm Customer Care team. I’m very sorry that you aren’t completely satisfied with the results of your Plexaderm. I’d appreciate the chance to talk with you via email or on the telephone to figure out what is going wrong and how we can make sure that you are pleased with your purchase . Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, and I’m confident that we can turn you into a happy customer. Please call 1(800)681-0366 or email us at customercare@Plexaderm.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Plexaderm is rated 4.57 based on 391 reviews