Plexaderm Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@sheerscience.com

"I think something was missing from the product this time. Sometime I see a difference and sometime I don’t... The very first time I ordered it was in a syringe type dispenser. I could see an immediate difference after using, and was very satisfied. I’m on the fence with this product..."
Hi Karen. Thank you for your feedback. We encourage you to reach out to our customer care team for assistance with your application. They can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. Your satisfaction is very important and we look forward to hearing from you.
"I would like to see more commercials about your product because I don’t seem to get the same results every day. I also don’t know what is best to use to take the product off"
Hi Rick. Thank you for your feedback. Our customer care team is happy to assist you with your application and answer any questions. They can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
"Originally, I was a strong proponent of plexaderm. The "new and improved" version does not seem to be as seamless and easy to apply and blend as the original product. Sorry. And I am sorry that I cannot get the original anymore. Love the new applicator, a lot easier than the old syringe style."
Hello Marion. Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your Rapid Reduction Serum. The new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum is an advanced formula that took over a year to develop. It applies easier, works better, is more comfortable on the skin, and lasts longer (up to 10 hours) than our older Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS.

"The product does reduce the puffiness - that part I like, but after waiting until it completely dries, if you try to put concealer, makeup or moisturizer on, it cakes up under my eye and I have to take it all off and start again."
Hi Betty. We appreciate your feedback. Eyeshadows, liner, mascara and blush are all good products to use with Plexaderm. If liquid foundation is a must then first try to avoid areas where Plexaderm has been applied since many of the oils in makeup will lessen the effects. Some water-based foundations can be lightly applied over Plexaderm after it dries. Please let us know if you need any further assistance or if you have any questions.
"Works well when first used. However solution turns watery after several uses. I’ve also had one brand new bottle not pump up the solution. Again good at first use but based on price should be good to bottom of bottle."
Hi Dave. We are sorry to hear about your dispensers. The watery bottle may be condensation inside the bottle of Plexaderm. Please try to shake the bottle of Plexaderm vigorously to help with the consistency of the product then carefully and slowly dispense the remaining condensation, this can take up to 1-2 full pumps.

"I have ordered this in the past and had better results. No significant results were seen with most recent product:("
Hello Jacqueline. We are very sorry to hear that you are not experiencing significant results. Please reach out to our customer care team for further assistance. They are available to assist with troubleshooting at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"Its ok..it works temporarily"
Hi Susan. Plexaderm results are temporary. With proper application, results are visible up to 10 hours. Please let us know if you need any assistance or if you have any questions.
"This plexaderm does not seem to be as good as my previous order"
Hi Patricia. Your satisfaction is very important. Please reach out to our customer care team for assistance with your application and obtaining amazing results. They can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"The last two times i ordered Plexaderm the applicators were difficult to get started or didn't work at all. The product affect has not been as good as the first time I used the product years ago. Disappointed in product."
Hi Wendy. We are very sorry to hear about your difficulty with the newly designed bottle. During your first use you may need to press the pump 10 times or more until product begins to flow. Try placing your finger over the dispensing hole and pumping a few times. This can help speed up the priming process.

Please reach out to our customer care team if you need any further assistance or if you have any questions. They can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I tried Plexaderm for puffiness under eyes. It does alleviate the puffiness, however it leaves a white film--I only use a "very tiny amount" under each eye. Wearing foundation is a problem, I even bought water based and it was totally unsatisfactory. It also flakes and leaves the skin looking dry after a few hours. If you want to ease the puffiness, it works, but using makeup over it is defintely a problem. Hope Plexaderm can solve this problem. Also, the pump takes "forever" to get any serum out after a big stream shoots accross the room."
Hi Patricia. We are sorry to hear about your experience with Plexaderm. Eyeshadows, liner, mascara and blush are all good products to use with Plexaderm. If liquid foundation is a must then first try to avoid areas where Plexaderm has been applied since many of the oils in makeup will lessen the effects. Some water-based foundations can be lightly applied over Plexaderm after it dries.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance with your application or if you have any questions.
"Plexaderm does work to tighten undereye bags. I would recommend using it before having photos taken or a special event such as a wedding. However, wait until the last possible moment to use it. It only holds for 1 to 2 hours. My body heat causes it to soften and the bags start sagging again. Also I don't see any change in wrinkles with Plexaderm."
Hi Yvonne. Thank you for your feedback. With proper application, Plexaderm effects can be seen up to 10 hours. Perspiration may lessen visual results and you may need to reapply. Please reach out to us if you need any assistance or if you have any questions.
"I am somewhat disappointed with the new formulation. I experience an dramatic increased amount of scaling and drying up on my face an hour after applying and now have to consciously remember to check up its' condition and blot the applied area with a damp cloth which then compromises the integrity of its' use. The original formula did not react in this fashion."
Hi Wayne. Thank you for your feedback. We recommend adjusting to a smaller application to avoid any visual residue. Please let us know if you need any assistance with your application or if you have any questions.
"The under eye cream works for the puffiness but it leaves a residue for people of color."
Hi Caldonia. Visual residue indicates too much product has been applied. We recommend starting with a much smaller application. Gently dab away any excess with a damp cloth.

Please let us know if you need any application assistance or if you have any questions.
"I do find Plexaderm as one of the best products I have used; however, recently the lotion is leaving a film on the area apples to and my main complaint is it does last long enough. I realize we live in a profit-based world—it would be so nice if the products we used could manage its performance slightly better. I have recommended the product to many. I’m going to Mexico shortly to see other products."
"When I first started using Plexaderm I loved it. I shared with some of my family and then they ordered The last couple of shipments have been different. I have found that it looks flakey or like I am peeling That doesn’t happen every time but most of the time. Seems like the solution if thicker at times"
Hi Jane. Thank you for your feedback. Product residue is a result of applying too much. We recommend adjusting to a smaller application. Gently dab away any excess with a damp cloth.

Please reach out to us with any questions or if you need any assistance. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I liked the formula before you changed it."
Hi Clara. We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum. The new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum is an advanced formula that took over a year to develop. It applies easier, works better, is more comfortable on the skin, and lasts longer (up to 10 hours) than our older Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS. Please contact us directly if you need any assistance or have any questions. We can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I have been disappointed with the plexaderm serum. It is not as effective as the plexaderm cream in reducing under eye puffiness."
Hi Ronnie. We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment. Results with our new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum have been shown to last up to 10 hours. For the best results make sure you’re applying the product to clean dry skin and are carefully following the application instructions. Please contact our customer care team for further assistance with your application and results. We can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. Your satisfaction is our priority. We look forward to hearing from you.
"I would have rated the cream plus a 5–I have confusing results with the new serum— the new serum was great at first but now I am having an issue with flaking— I am trying to adjust the amount that I put on but So far I have been unsuccessful— I plan to try for another week and then call your customer service for advice—- thank you, Ruthanne McCreesh"
Hi Ruthanne. Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to our customer care team for assistance with your application. Your satisfaction is our priority! We can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
"I like the hyaluronic moisturizer which I use dally. But the plexiderm after 2 hrs settles into my wrinkles around my eyes., and for that reason I haven’t been using it that much."
Hi Kathleen. The application process is most important for results. We recommend refraining from facial movements for the first 10 minutes while Plexaderm sets. Moisturizer should be applied at least 20 minutes prior to Plexaderm. Please contact us with any questions. Our customer care team can assist you at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"This is funny that I get this chance to review today. I use plexaderm under my eyes for dark circles. it was wonderful. When you put it on the deep lines beside your mouth.. the ad is deceiving in the advertisements. as long as you don't smile afterwards it is fine. But,who goes around not smiling? The creases come right back."
Hi Shirley. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your results around the mouth. We recommend refraining from facial movements for the first 10 minutes while Plexaderm sets. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance. Our customer care team can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
Plexaderm is rated 4.69 based on 1,138 reviews