Truman Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truman Health
Read Truman Health Reviews

About Truman Health:

Truman helps men reach their healthful potential with a more accessible approach to health— grounded in science and conveyed with discretion. Visit Truman Health to learn more about men's health treatments.

hello@trumanhealth.ca

Tell us how Truman Health made you happy
Shipments have been patchy with patchy communication on when shipments were made. Always about 6 weeks between deliveries for 28 day supplies. Cancelled by phone 2 months ago. They shipped again. Cancelled by email and received a confirmation, but again they just charged my credit card for another shipment. You are supposed to be able to cancel at any time. Very unhappy with my experience.
Poor communication
Not sure if my prescription is automatically filled Ed monthly.
At first it did... then it was not.
You must be clear with your process and alert consumer of forthcoming refills or time to renew.

As of now I do not know where is my refill?.. do I have one?? ... or do I need to renew??
Thank you for your feedback. Firstly, I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience so far and I completely understand where you are coming from. We were in the middle of making a major digital transformation and during this process there may have been some inconsistencies on our part. Now, we are happy to announce our new and improved platform where customers can change their prescriptions, shipping and billing details and more. To address your account subscription details, our customer success team will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you.
Truman Health is rated 4.35 based on 37 reviews