Truman Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truman Health
Read Truman Health Reviews

About Truman Health:

Truman helps men reach their healthful potential with a more accessible approach to health— grounded in science and conveyed with discretion. Visit Truman Health to learn more about men's health treatments.

hello@trumanhealth.ca

Tell us how Truman Health made you happy
Very easy service to setup. Medication arrives on time. My only concern was signing up for monthly delivery. However I shouldn't have been worried as it was easy to put the order on hold for a month. So all said I would highly recommend the service.
Thank you for you feedback, We are glad to know that you are enjoying our service.
I am and have been very satisfied with the results and the service with your products. No complaints whatsoever and I will gladly recommend you to anyone of my friends and acquaintances that are interested.
Thank you for the feedback.
Good products , courteous , prompt service and delivery
Thank you for your feedback.
This has made 110 % in my sex life. Before it was non existent. Anybody having issues getting erections. This will cure that problem.
Thank you for the feedback. Always glad to hear about our customer success stories. :)
Very good customer support.
Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to be helpful to you.
Poor communication
Not sure if my prescription is automatically filled Ed monthly.
At first it did... then it was not.
You must be clear with your process and alert consumer of forthcoming refills or time to renew.

As of now I do not know where is my refill?.. do I have one?? ... or do I need to renew??
Thank you for your feedback. Firstly, I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience so far and I completely understand where you are coming from. We were in the middle of making a major digital transformation and during this process there may have been some inconsistencies on our part. Now, we are happy to announce our new and improved platform where customers can change their prescriptions, shipping and billing details and more. To address your account subscription details, our customer success team will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you.
I appreciate the fact that my prescription lasts me 3days.
The prescription drug I got works for me
Glad to hear that our products are serving you well. Thank you for the feedback.
I have been a customer of Truman Health for almost 2 years. Have always found them to be of great help and very courteous. Cannot go wrong when dealing with /truman health
Thanks very much for your great review of Truman health. I'm glad to know that you are happy with our service. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. We're grateful for clients like you.
great follow up
delivery on time
Thank you so much Tom.
A good way to get your drugs, this system works perfect
Mr. Stuart, We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Truman Health. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track.
My main concern was with the late deliveries. Twice I had bad experience with very late delivery and was provided was wrong arrival dates.
As for the pills, the effect was less than what I expected, it did help some though.
Fred Soufane
Very responsive
Thank you for your feedback.
Prescriptions take too long to get here, also too expensive
I have been very satisfied with the shipment of my medication. What I will want additionally is an opportunity to speak to one of the medical personnel to review the progress of my treatment.
Thank you for your feedback.

We would love for you connect with our practitioners to tack your progress. Please note that we offer unlimited online consultations with licensed medical personnel during the time of your subscription. Please send us email at clinic@gettruman.com and our customer success team will be happy to set up an online consultation for you. Stay safe.
Really good service. I ordered my pills and they arrived quickly. The medication works well. Will definitely buy again from Truman.
Easy and professional!
Highly recommend!
Thank you. We are glad you're enjoying our service.
Wonderful service!