Truman Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truman Health
Read Truman Health Reviews

About Truman Health:

Truman helps men reach their healthful potential with a more accessible approach to health— grounded in science and conveyed with discretion. Visit Truman Health to learn more about men's health treatments.

hello@trumanhealth.ca

Tell us how Truman Health made you happy
Ordering was ok, had an issue uploading govt ID. Disappointed that ads offer $30.00 off, only received $10 off. I ordered 3 months worth.
Dear Mike

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your concern is completely justified and we would love to make things better for you. The way this promotion was set up, it would only give you $10 off on your current and next 2 orders but I understand that you had ordered a 3 months supply ordered at once so you should have benefitted from this promotion equally. We would like to sincerely apologize for this system glitch.

We would love to make things better for you, please send us an email at hello@gettruman.com and we will be happy to issue a refund of $20 to honor the promotion.

We look forward to improving our service over time and look forward to serving you again.

Best Wishes
Truman Health Team
The whole process is honestly great, the downfall ofnthe program, in my opinion is that you are tied to a subscription. Would be alot better if we were able to just purchase just 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 pills as a one time deal. I think you would sell more.
Its all marketing, once you subject someone to a subscription they are more likely to end the process.
Thanks for listening =)
Thank you for writing to let us know your thoughts about Truman Health. We are thrilled to know that you liked our ordering process.

As per your comment about subscription, I will surely pass this feedback to our management team but I must mention that our customers have the flexibility of pausing their subscription and during the pause you will not automatically rebilled. While majority of our customers prefer auto refills, we understand it may not be the best fit for everyone, so pausing your subscription is an ideal option in such cases.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts, and if you have any more comments, feel free to start a conversation with us at hello@gettruman.com
The product is good.however it seems that one department doesn't know what the other is doing.my prescription was filled and yet they kept asking me to complete my intake form?and cant rate the 3 stars because it doesn't work?
Prescriptions take too long to get here, also too expensive
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I’m really sorry that your parcel was delivered late but let me assure you that is not the case for the majority of our shipments. Every parcel we ship is via expedited shipping service and for the most part it takes 1-3 business days for it to be delivered. Yes there can be some exceptions to it for example this holiday season or some Canada post internal error but we try our best to get the meds delivered as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your feedback – we look forward for the chance to make this right. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Truman Health is rated 4.35 based on 37 reviews