UK Custom Pet Collars Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend UK Custom Pet Collars

How would you rate UK Custom Pet Collars ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UK Custom Pet Collars in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered 2 collars. Delivery took 5 weeks despite advert saying 2-3 weeks. On arrival one of the collars was printed with someone else's name. I complained and the company said they would re-make. Waited another 4 weeks. When the replacement arrived it too was made with the wrong name but there was an additional buckle enclosed with correct details. For me to use this, however, I would have had to unpick the stitching, add the buckle and then re-stitch it!"
UK Custom Pet Collars is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews