Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion)
Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) Reviews

sales@irishgoldbullion.ie

Irish Gold Bullion24 The CrescentMonkstownDublinA94 W7W4

Tell us how Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) made you happy
Similar story to many who have already posted on here. This appears to be a complete scam. Purchased gold bars online for storage at their 'secure location'. Never received any documentation. Initial emails were responded to (mid-late 2020) but always the same response - "delays due to covid", "they are in the post" etc. but still nothing ever received. Finally called and a woman took my number saying that Nick would call back - never heard from him/them again.
I have reported to Visa, the Irish Competition and Consumer Protection Commission, The Garda National Economic Crime Bureau (GNECB) and will submit online to UK authorities next.
Total scammers, fraudulent company.

The Garda National Economic Crime Bureau responded by email to say that the matter would be followed up on so if you are unsure for any reason about calling the Gardai then you can still email this division - can't post link but their email address is at the bottom of their homepage within the Garda website.
No affiliation to Irish Gold Bullion.

My company Aurum Metal Invest and myself have nothing to do with either Irish Gold Bullion or Nicholas Wickham.

I left Irish Gold Bullion in March 2020.

Some reviews are scurrilous unfair and defamatory. Legal action is being taken in that regard as appropriate.

In addition these reviews and certain other emails have been reported to the Garda.

Katie Chong
Robbed by this b*stard. Mind you, if you purchase silver or gold from Nick Wickham you are purchasing from somebody who is much worse than just a thief - don't take your kids with you if you ever meet him.
Same as every other review on here- placed an order, funds deducted from account, and no delivery of product. SCAM company. Be aware he's operating under other names too. May NW rot in hell.
Irish branch DO NOT fulfill orders, only have messaging phone service, send false tracking No's. often ignore emails, & make up excuses for non delivery. I am having to make a credit card chargeback as first step to get back my money.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS ORGANIZEA'TION.
THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS & SCAMMERS
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM & FRAUD....

Its been more then 6 months i have placed order , never got reply , never respond on calls , never reply on emails, dont ever think to buy from this website.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM & FRAUD....
Sold gold back to Irish Gold Bullion, a month later and I didn't receive my money.
They are not returning calls or Emails either.
They are not returning calls or Emails either.
If I could add fewer stars here, I genuinely would. DO NOT BUY from Nick Wickham (Irish Gold Bullion). All you will get is ignored emails, ignored calls, and you won't get your gold.

I've had to contact the bank as well as the Guarda. I didn't believe the other reviews. I should have listened and saved myself the trouble of losing hundreds of Euro for something that should be so so simple.

This company is not legitimate.
This place is a scam and many of us have been burned here, my advice is to go to Celticgold.eu and buy from there instead. They are the real deal and have the best prices on gold and silver. Amazingly they actually the deliver the gold and silver you buy from them unlike "Irish gold bullion" who only provide lies and disappointment to anyone misfortunate enough to deal with them.
I ordered silver coins in September and still haven't received them. Sent numerous emails to them and only got one reply. I notified Garda and my bank and thankful I received a refund from my bank. Stay away!! Scam!!!
Waiting for delivery a few months. Telephone reception contracted out.
Still waiting for delivery.
As stated with other reviews Nice is a liar and a fraud. do not give him 1 cent. he sent me a packet of nails today. May he rot in hell.
Beware this company, serial liars! As with others 3 months later no goods received after paying several thousand. Nick sends fraudualent Shipping orders. Let us organise a media campaign to stop this ugly racket and have our money returned
I ordered gold coins in July, still haven't received them. I asked for a refund and the same story with it. This company is fraud, staff is awful nice on the phone but they lie notoriously, Covid is used as an excuse. They breach their own term and conditions. Dealing with them caused me so much stress and anxiety and loss of money. I regret so much deciding doing business with them and I hope karma will come back to them for what they are doing to people. Do not use it!!!
No stars. I see Nick has been writing his own postive fake reviews. Here’s a summary of our experience with Irish Gold Bullion
- sold gold to them 3 weeks ago, no payment received yet
- a dozen phone calls to him not answered, texts and emails ignored
- when did get to talk to him were told twice that payment had been processed, screenshot of transaction sent to us 1 week ago but still no payment
- email from Olive Blackwell stating payment would be in our bank last monday, no payment made
- all he gives is excuses as to why payment not received and more promises that a copy of transaction will be forwarded to me

Do not do Business with this company
Nick Wickham & Co. are no ordinary liars but compulsive, pathological ones.Unable to deliver anything on a few grand worth of order dating back to March. Nor were they able to refund me despite countless of promises.Want to do business with them?Be prepared to wave goodbye to your money.Just check out the reviews, they speak for themselves.If you can find any positive they are FAKE.Just like the company itself, perfect example of an exit scam.
FACTS!!!
There seems to be a common thread with this company,, has anyone taken legal action against this company ?
similar experience to others. They used to be reliable but trust in this company/Nick has evaporated after non delivery of goods for several thousand euros worth. And as with others, getting fobbed off with lies and magical UPS delivery dates that are also a scam.
Sold them my silver weeks ago, and have been unable to get paid from them.
DO NOT USE THESE SCAMMERS
Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) is rated 1.32 based on 50 reviews